Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Raya-Anjaana-Anjaani thread 3,prt 40 last part pge23 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jmehta1957

congratulations...
thank uHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raya-Anjaana-Anjaani thread 3,prt 40 last part pge23 (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanchaltulshan

IF-Dazzler

aanchaltulshan

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
congrats for new thread

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulshan1989

congrats for new thread
thank uHug

chillpc

Goldie

chillpc

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Congo on.ur nxt thread...!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillpc

Congo on.ur nxt thread...!!! Smile
thank uHug

sandhyasn

IF-Rockerz

sandhyasn

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

PART- 38

Raya reached hospital. Priya is been admitted. Doctor examined and inform Ram that this pain is not pregnancy pain...uterus is not yet open. Priya had swelling in both her thigh and itching started in her abdomen which is not the good indication.

Doctor said we have to do caesarian as soon as possible.

Ram nodded his head.

Doctor:- I wanted to see her report.

Ram could say anything. Neha entered with her reports..

Doctor checked and said "Mr. Kapoor...time table shows that baby movement is last 2-3 days were reduced. We cannot waste any time. Just fill the form and all other formalities.

On the other side,

Priya is changed into hospital dress. She is shifted to the OT.

Anesthetic doctor came and told her to bend. She gave two injections on her back. Her  one hand is connected to the saline bottle and on the other hand it is connected to the machine which continuously shows her BP reading.

Here ,

Ram fills the form. He is very much worried for Priya. Ram went to meet Doctor.

In doctors cabin Ram enter,

Ram:- Can I see my wife before operation...

Doctor:- yes, off course Mr.Kapoor...and I more thing...actually we ask this question normally for those couples who already have one child. In your case your wife is carrying twins so I thought I ask u

Ram:- what Doctor?????

Doctor:- are u planning for any IUD procedure or sterilization???????

Ram:- we never thought on this...I will ask my wife and then I tell...

Doctor smiles and said OK...

Doctor called the nurse and told her to take him to the OT.

(In foreign countries husbands are allowed in the OT which is very common. Our country is also adopting the same; but it is not very much popular. Well I actually planned for showing Ram in OT with Priya during operation but I change my decision, may be some have problem in it.)

Ram entered and saw Priya. He smiles and sits beside her. He caresses her forehead. Priya looks at her and smiles.

Ram:- mein Doctor ke aane se pehle tumhe dekhna chahta tha...I will be waiting for u

Priya sense that he is tensed

Priya:- Ram...relax...muje kuch nahi hoga...

Ram just nodded her head. 

Ram:- Yes, I know...

Ram:- Priya...tumhara operation hai issliye doctor ne poocha ki Is we are going for any IUD procedure or something...

Priya smiles and asked:- aap kya chahte hai...

Ram:- Priya ..I am happy for what we have...I feel that you go for IRV

Priya nodded her head...

They were talking when, Doctor entered...Mr.Kapoor aapki baate ho gayi...relax Mr.Kapoor...aapki biwi aapke paas sahi sala mat pahucha dungi.

Ram:- achha Priya..mein yahi bahar hoon...

Doctor checked her BP and all and asked " Priya do u want to see everything or else I cover it up"

Priya:- off-course Doctor I wanted to see...

Doctor:- ok...but if ur BP fluctuate then I cover ur eyes. ok..

Operation started...

Priya is watching everything. Actually she can see what they are doing. She saw Doctors are very relaxed and talking about their experience...

Anesthetic doctor is standing behind her and Pediatric doctor is also present.

Outside the OT,

Ram is worried. He is walking in the corridor to and fro. Neha smiles and told him to relax and sit in one place. Ram sits biting his fingers nails... He is totally impatience...he continuously looking at the red light.

After some time KK and sharma family came.

Vikram goes near him and said "Ram...shanth ho jaa baap banne wala hai...uske baad tuje shanth hone ka time nahi milega...uske baad tu eise hi bachho ke peeche baagtha rahega...

Ram:- muje bachho ki nahi Priya ki tension ho rahi hai...pehle hi bahut seh chuki hai...aur abb yeh caesarian...

Neha:- usme kya hai...operation ke baad Priya ko achhi khaasi rest leni hogi...baad mein who normal ho jaayegi...she will be fine...

Vikram:- haan aur tabb takk bachho ko tuje hi sambhalna hoga..woh ek nahi do do

Ram:-(irritatingly) tere kehne ka matlab kya hai...mein kya bachho ko sambhal nahi sakta...

Vikram:- arre meine kab eise kaha...lekin abhi jaise tu behave kar raha hai na...lagta hai priya ko sirf bachho ko hi nahi tuje bhi sambhalna padega...

Ram making face:- very funny...

Nevik smiles...

In the OT,

Anesthetic Doc:- Are you Ok?????

Priya nodded her head in positive...

After 20-25 minutes

Doc:- Priya I can see your baby. Any guesses?????

Priya said nothing...but she wanted to see her baby...

Doctor takes baby out and cut the umbilical cord. Baby started crying. Nurse immediately cover it up with a white cloth. Other Nurse checks the time and notes it down. Priya is very much excited to see her baby. Nurse shows the baby to Priya...she saw. She had tears in her eyes...

Doc:- priya u have baby girl...

Then after 2 minutes she takes another baby.

Doctor said "priya this one also girl...priya saw her baby.

Pediatric take baby for cleaning and checking.

Doctor:- are u happy Priya..

Priya is very happy and nodded in positive...

Nurse informs the news to Ram whose happiness is no bound.

Ram first ask about Priya

Nurse:- she is fine...operation is going on...

Ram:- Bachhe!!!!!!

Nurse:- abhi unka checkup ho raha hai...aap room mein jaaiye...babies ko wahan le aayenge...saying this she went..

Nevik hugs him and congrats him.

Neha:- OMG fatty tu do do ladkiyon ka baap bann gaya hai...

Ram doesn't know how to react...he hugs Vikram tightly...

Ram then take blessing from KK and Priya's parents...

All are happy...and went to the room

After some time nurse bought babies...

Ram jump from his place and very carefully holds the first one and Neha holds the second baby...

Ram smiles and said "oh god...she is too small. Vikram..dekhna yeh kitni chotti hai...mein kaise sambhal paaunga...see her fingers Vikram...she is so cute...Ram had tears in his eyes...see she is looking at me.. He very firmly pecks on her chest...

Neha shows the baby to KK and Priya's parents...KK holds the second one.

Neha takes the first one from Ram and Ram takes the second baby from KK...

Ram holds near her and said "Vikram she is so sweet...yeh dono ek samaan dhikte hai...mein bata nahi sakta aaj mein kitna kush hoon...eisa lag raha hai jaise bagwan ne saari khushiyaan ek saat muje de di hai...

Ram kisses near her chest but she started crying...Ram becomes worried and doesn't know how to handle and calm her down...He then called Neha...

Neha came and take baby from Ram and play with her. She stopped crying...

But after some time she again started crying...

Neha: shayad isse bhook lagi hai...

Vikram:- tabb toh yeh pakka Ram par gayi hai...

Ram:- Very funny...waise yeh dono muj par hi gaye hai...

Vikram:- haan lekin khane ke mamle me yeh tuj par gayi hai...issliye toh yeh roo rahi hai woh shanth hai...

Neha hits Vikram and told him to keep quite...

After some time first baby also started crying...on one side neha is trying to calm her down and on the other side Shipra trying to calm her.

At that time,

Nurse came and said "shayad babies ko bhook lagi hai...inke maa ke aa jaane ke baad feeding par laga denge

Ram(worriedly):- Priya hai kahan!!!!!!!aur kitna time lagega...

Neha:- haan..even I am also worried...kaafi time ho gaya hai...

Nurse:- operation chal raha hai...abhi 10-15 min mein unhe room par lekar aayenge...

In OT,

Priya's BP immediately comes down due to excessive loss of blood. Doctor immediately covers her eyes with cotton buds. But they handle the situation and operation is nicely done.

After 10-15 minutes they bought Priya into the room. A nurse already instructs everybody not to talk with the patient. Priya saw everybody and smiles. Raya looks into each other with all their love and affection.

Nurse request everybody to stay outside. Priya feed her babies as she is not in a position to move, Neha help her to feed.

Outside the room,

Ram said everybody to go and he will stay with Priya tonight.

Vikram:- Ram tu sambhal nahi paayega...mein aur Neha yahan tere saat rukte hai...

Ram:- No, Vikram...mein sambhal lunga...tere bachhe akele honge...tu aur Neha chali jaa

Vikram:- Rahul hai na..woh sambhal lega...

Ram:- meine kaha na...mein sambhal lunga...

Shipra:- mein aaj Priya ke saat ruk jaati hoon...

Ram:- Nahi maa...Sudhir ji akele ho jaayenge...unki tabiyat bhi toh teek nahi hai...Aur Maa(KK)..aap bhi chali jao...Vikram aapko chod dega...

KK:- tu sambhal lega na beta...Priya utt nahi sakti hai...tu teek se bachho ko sambhal lega na...

Ram:-haan Maa...mein samhal lunga...aur mein akele thodi hoon..doctors hai..nurses hai...aap chinta matt kariye..mein teek se sab sambhal lunga...

KK:- teek hai...pehle Priya se mill lete hai...uske baad chale jaayenge...

After feeding,

Everybody entered and blessed Priya...

After talk for some more time..all take leave...

Ram and priya in the room...both babies are sleeping peacefully in the cradle.

Ram sits beside Priya. He caresses her forehead.

He bends towards her and kiss on her forehead...

Ram:- thank you Priya...tumne muje zindagi ka sabse bada gift diya hai...

Priya:- Ram...abb thoda serious ho jaayiye...aap do do betiyon ke baap bann gaye hai...

Ram smiles and said "serious ho gaya toh romance kab karunga" and winks at her.

Priya:-  aapko mere saat serious hone ke liye kisne kaha...

Ram:- toh phir...

Priya:- mein kehna chahati hoon...betiyoon ke bapp banna ek bahut badi responsibility hai...

Ram:-arre muje serious hone kya zaroorat hai...uske liye tum ho na...mein toh sirf unhe bigadne ka kaam karunga...

Raya smiles...

Priya:- Ram aap toh ghar mein odd ho gaye...

Ram:- so what...meri betiyaan muj par gayi hai...toh odd aap ho gayi madam

Priya:- how mean!!!!...dono bachhe muj par gaye hai...

Ram:- No..Priya they look like me...

Priya:- nahi mere...

Ram:- dekhte hai...sab kya kehte hai...

Priya smiles...

Ram:- achha tumne kuch socha hai...kya naam rakna hai...

Priya:- aapne ne kuch socha hai...

Ram:- haan...meine pehle hi socha tha agar beti hogi toh mein usse pari bulaaunga meri beti kisi angle se kam thodi hai.. ...

Priya:- Pari...achha aur dursa naam

Ram:- dursa naam..actually meine socha nahi hai...

Priya:- toh aap ek boy expect kar rahe the..

Ram keep his finger on her mouth..

Ram:- aaj bola..iske baad kabhi nahi bolna...mein bahut kush hoon...tum janti nahi ho do do beti dekar tumne muje kitni badi khushi di hai...

Priya had tears...she said sorry...

Ram:- tumne kuch socha nahi tum kya naam rakna chahti thi...

Priya:- haan

Ram:- aur woh kya hai

Priya:- Myra...

Ram:- myra!!!!!!!!aur iska matlab kya hai...

Priya:- extraordinary...

Ram:- ok...myra and pari...

Priya:- badi beti ko myra aur choti beti ko Pari...

Ram:- Priya...I love you and kiss on her hand...

Priya:- I love you too Ram...

By then Doctor entered...Doctor examined Priya...

Doctor:- Priya...how u r feeling...then looks at kids and said..ur kids are just like Mr. Kapoor...

Ram who is standing there gave her the victorious smiles...

Doctor:-priya from tomorrow you can take light food...Now; I will come tomorrow morning...

Priya :- yes..doctor...

After doctor left...

Priya:- Ram

Ram:- hmm...

Priya:- muje mere babies ko uthna hai...

Ram:- abhi woh soo rahe hai...jab uth jaayenge toh le lena...

Due to medication Priya sleeps and Ram sleep with her in sitting position.

Please hit the like button and comment

Sorry for the mistakes

Edited by sandhyasn - 08 September 2013 at 11:38am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ic_2000alfyumitzselvi1275rashmiaroraakanshacvvithalanisabsmbraynarahmanDiehardRaYafanpriyarayaitsmeg3shutscarlet19470kk4everrayaBALHNAZIANISAR1jmehta1957youandme272000mishraapoorva14dilini2Sakshiramchillpcanupam_dilDsudipakaparikh1sinalbestBALHLOVERaanchaltulshanbpatil3Mini1991shaviipeeyara123fizaluvsakshivironikajainjineejiggs

shavii

IF-Rockerz

shavii

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
firstSmile

ye kya myra and pari i wish u change the name pari is nice but myra looks like something odd i dint like the name in balh itself Ouch

btw ye doctor ko kick karne ka man kar raha hainAngryAngryAngry wo poochne ki kya jaroorat hain

btw loved ram expression i wish ram was inside otConfusedConfused pata nahi kisko achha nahi lagta but yes it would be nice to see hubby near wife they will stand as moral support.. also know what labor pain meanSmile and so that they don't hurt their wife but love them more as delivery mean is like rebirth for an women so men need to be there to know the truth of pain .. this is my opinion

but i like vikram making fun of ram saying tuj par gaya hain when baby ko bhook lagi hanLOLLOLLOL haan wo to hain ram ko to kuch jyada hi bhook lagti hainWink

btw omg ram says betiyon ki baap bangaya hoon hw will i romance are rule todi na hainLOLLOLLOL btw my grandma side unki mummy had 10 kidsLOLLOLLOL  7 girls and 2 boys isse pyaar kam nahi badh jayda hainLOL itna ki after her daughter delivered they had one more kid those days it was very commonLOL

pyaar has no fenceEmbarrassed u know it na sandy mummyLOL

omg loved ram expression seeing the baby kid holding her and not able to console shayd raam kis par gaya hainShocked

it is actually cute to see tiny toddler they are sooo cutee..Day Dreaming
ram na sahi priya ko to ek baby boy chaiye hoga naa after all they even thought of name ConfusedConfusedConfused kaash ek baby boy hota

socha atleast later hoga but aab to woo rasta bhi aab band karne keliye kediyaCry acha nahi laga

btw ram kids ram par hi to jayenge after all bachhi papa ki hi hoti hainWinkWinkWink u know right.. girls are always daddy's and boys mamma's LOLLOLLOLLOL common factorSmile

continue soon

r u ending or continuing the ff?Confused

Edited by shavii - 08 September 2013 at 11:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshiramsandhyasn

Sakshiram

Goldie

Sakshiram

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Nice update sandy...kya haina tumne meri MBBS ki OBG postings ki yaad dila di by describing each and every step...i hv a doubt ...aap bi medico hai kya? ...loved ram's reaction on seeing his angels,its described nicely dear...and ram wanted to be with his family thts so cute and raya's conversation was good..naamkaran hogaya pari and myra loved it dear...btwn one thing abt IUD,usually we advice and educate the pregnant mothers abt contraception and spacing in their antenatal visits itself..overall nice update...thnks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top