Really guys VRISHAL r driving me crazy

Their OFF SCREEN..chemistry..mindblowing

Jst saw their IV (I know lil late)

They were so adorable

Vrinda n vishal were luking so happy together 😳

Feeling happy that our doll got sch a wonderful co-star

N vishal is also lucky to have VD πŸ˜‰

So VRISHAL my new fav. Couple..which r driving me crazy

P.S.-Sry it was boring...I jst want to express my views..

Plz share ur views guys
Posted: 10 years ago
Yep! I just love the way Vishal leg pulling karta hai VD ki.. he calls her MY maddo  and iv mein a part comes and vishal says, "how long ke peeche bhi ek lambi story hai" and vrinda dii says u shouldnt say that onscreen.. πŸ˜† and vishal says "abhi zyada mat bolo" πŸ˜† m completely loving them together  vishal ne kitni taareef bhi ki VD ki  and end mein i loved it when he said in gujju ," mummy mane badhi gayo" πŸ˜† although i dont know what it means but i so so so loved it πŸ˜Ž thank god VD has got such a supportive co actor now  so happy! and yeah.. Love VriShal  
Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

Yep! I just love the way Vishal leg pulling karta hai VD ki.. he calls her MY maddo  and iv mein a part comes and vishal says, "how long ke peeche bhi ek lambi story hai" and vrinda dii says u shouldnt say that onscreen.. πŸ˜† and vishal says "abhi zyada mat bolo" πŸ˜† m completely loving them together  vishal ne kitni taareef bhi ki VD ki  and end mein i loved it when he said in gujju ," mummy mane badhi gayo" πŸ˜† although i dont know what it means but i so so so loved it πŸ˜Ž thank god VD has got such a supportive co actor now  so happy! and yeah.. Love VriShal  
and also the "jai shree krishna maasa" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

Yep! I just love the way Vishal leg pulling karta hai VD ki.. he calls her MY maddoand iv mein a part comes and vishal says, "how long ke peeche bhi ek lambi story hai" and vrinda dii says u shouldnt say that onscreen..πŸ˜†and vishal says "abhi zyada mat bolo"πŸ˜†m completely loving them togethervishal ne kitni taareef bhi ki VD kiand end mein i loved it when he said in gujju ," mummy mane badhi gayo"πŸ˜†although i dont know what it means but i so so so loved it😎thank god VD has got such a supportive co actor nowso happy! and yeah.. Love VriShal

Exactly di
Luved all the scenes.. 😳
Originally posted by shweta.taarey

and also the "jai shree krishna maasa"πŸ˜†

That was hilarious
they luk superrr cute πŸ˜ƒ
same here... vrishal r driving me crazy too...
I totally agree. So glad to c such an amazing bond b/w VRISHAL. VG is so supportive to VD. I'm loving V square bonding of  VRISHAL pagalpanthi.
Vrishal have set the screen's on fire with their iv itself ☺️
yup...both are amazing!!