OS Amarprem - Chapter 51 Part 2 - Page 2

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all,

Just decided to post a background for the story ... krishna's house n room...

The haveli ...

The estate...

Interior of the haveli...

krishna's room ... in the coming Chapter ... 😳 
Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Hi,

Chapter 51

decided to right a romantic one as its sep... 😳   in K's mind ofcourse ...

Krishna tightened his grip on her , his face angry as he stared hard at pratap ... then his gaze shifted to chandu ... n then to sajjan ... Pratigya tied to prise his hand off her upper left arm, trying valiantly not to breakdown , fresh tears rolling down her cheeks... krishna , pls...leave her... Chandu said ... Krishna smirked I will decide what to do or not to do with my mistress...n chandu, u know that I don't like anybody spoiling my fun... so, go get some sleep ...all of u...' krishna, I want to talk to u...' said sajjan , stepping in , not looking at Pratigya , his eye on Krishna... Krishna clicked his tongue in anger n impatience ... what do u want to say? Talk right now n leave ...' Krishna snapped , irritated ... alone...' said sajjan pointedly ... Krishna looked daggers at sajjan n then pushed pratigya forward ... she clutched at the door , preventing herself from falling down ... get out of my room... ur place is in the servant quarters till the end of ur life ...i think I have lost my appetite for u...pity...people now know that u r just my mistress... let the servants know that ur r not even that ...just a mere maid servant...!!!... out!!!...' Krishna barked mockingly ...

Pratigya closed her eyes as his words stung like thousands of knifes on her , reeling in humiliation n pain ... she walked out of the room, her feet unsteady ...Pratap n Chandu looked at her in sympathy ... come beti, I will take u downstairs ...' said Pratap, his tone sad... Pratigya , her face pale walked silently behind him... Chandu sighed , his eyes on Pratigya , his mind unsure...he was feeling bad for her , but not so bad as he would have felt if he didn't hear her tell him herself about her plans...it was all confusing... if angad is planning something , how the girl's life is in danger? He thought as he followed them downstairs ... ofcourse , he lusts after her! Thought chandu in anger ... may be he will try to harm Pratigya n for that he has to get Krishna out of the way ... that's it... nothing would explain his stupidity in trying to harm Krishna now, after all these years , thought Chandu in anger ...he paused at the top of the stairs ... should he tell Krishna? ...no! ...he is already pissed off ... n he honestly don't want Krishna to lose his head n do anything that would affect his family... he didn't care about angad , but as he watched Pratap climbing down the stairs, chandu decided not to tell Krishna anything , as of now...  .. well, first he need to make sure angad is up to something ...what if the pandit was ranting? Bec, of all the people , angad knew Krishna enough to know what's good for him...  n if he is indeed up to something , it can be handled ...

Gayatri stood stock still , fuming in anger at Pratigya's retreating back... the girl is hell bend on spoiling everything...!!!... he hasn't even touched her n she has managed to get herself out of his room forever!!!...n the way he had told her to get out of his room, she didn't think the girl could ever make it back to the room... she must do something ... quickly!... she is not going to let this golden opportunity slip away bec of some stupid girl!... thought gayatri in anger n tension as she walked away...

Krishna turned from the door , grimacing, to face his room... he blinked ... in his anger he hadn't really seen his room since he entered it ... it did look unrecognisable... beautiful... candles beamed from every corner n his bed was strewn with rose n jasmine petals...the carpet too was filled with petals...

now that he was calming down, he could feel the aroma filling him n instead of calming him further, it incinerated his anger ... bec now all he could think was ...her! sensations assaulted him as her scent n taste filled him ... his mind jumped to the moment when he was so close to her , about to kiss her , when he was in her room... her body , so soft n supple against his... her lips , wet, succulent , trembling, rosy red... inviting...no!... he shook his head to clear the images as Sajjan placed a hand on his shoulder ...'krishna ?' sajjan called affectionately ... Krishna looked sideways at him , his face inscrutable... treat that girl in whatever way u want in private , but Krishna, treat her ...as the bride of our house in public... bec that will have serious implications on our ...reputation ...I hope u understand...' Krishna nodded once, his lips stretched in a hard line as he shrugged off sajjan's hand from his shoulder n walked to sit down on the couch ...'don't worry bauji... another situation won't arise ... she will spend her life at servant quarters , forever... like that woman!!!'... he said, looking at Sajjan in eye... sajjan looked had at Krishna for a moment , pain passing through his eyes for a moment , before he nodded grimly ...'u r right...' he whispered, turning n leaving the room... he paused at the door good night, son...' he said, smiling n closed the door...

Krishna eased back on the couch , resting his head at the back , his eyes roaming across the ceiling which now glittered with the several candle light reflections ...it was so beautiful...he wondered how she would look in these brilliant light of candles ...her!...with her red cheeks n innocent eyes...!... her eyes tear streaked as she glared at him in anger n ...pain...pain? n he could feel it, clawing at his chest...no!...he sat up straighter , gritting his teeth...why was he feeling bad!!! ...he closed his eyes n opened them n they fell on his bed...sensuous images of what he wanted to do her on it filled his mind...he shook his head again in frustration to clear it... he stood up, pacing like a caged lion ...no! forget her!!! Ignore her!!! He told himself ... but the ache in his body n heart was getting stronger n stronger... he vaguely remembered as he stared at the candles that he hasn't had his usual fill for the nights for almost 2 weeks...or more precisely , after he had met her !!!!...he has never neglected his needs for this long!!!  ...he ran his hand through his hair in frustration... bec he knew what he wanted !!! its her... n her only... but ...but then, why didn't he feel that heady feeling  when he kissed her secs ago...! ...she is driving him insane..!!!!... he want her n doesn't want her !!!!...he thought, letting out an yell of anger as he toppled one candle pillar with his left hand n winced in pain... he had hurt his hand when he had tried to protect her head from hitting the wall... why though? Why did he do that? He thought, frustration mounting ...he wanted to hurt her , physically n emotionally...didn't he? ... Krishna looked around the room, feeling more n more angered ...she looked so beautiful... he blinked...

there she was... sitting on his bed!!! ... in what seemed like a ridiculous pose from stupid bollywood films ! ... he sat with her knees drawn up slightly , her head bowed covered in a ridiculous ghunghat n her hands resting over her knees...only her palms n feet were visible to him...(as aiswarya rai in jodha akbar) ...she looked so inviting...the very image of her , n the notion of her waiting for him send fire of desire along his body... he was walking towards the bed , before he knew it... his eyes roved over her form n he watched her shrink visibly , tensed, as he parted the curtain of flowers n climbed the bed... he eyed her form in lust n a bit of distaste ... half of the night will be wasted in getting her out of all this ridiculous jewellery n dress, he thought in irritation n impatience as he ran the back of his right fore finger along her exposed foot... he heard her gasp , her feet curling  as she shrunk again to herself withdrawing her feet under her lahenga... Krishna leaned forward, smiling slyly as he circled his left hand around her waist n pulled her to him enjoying the frantic way she inhaled n her small hands now resting over his shoulder n chest as she squirmed to get away from him, their thighs brushing together ... he pulled up her ghunghat, eager to see her face... he felt a jolt of shock as her tear stained face came in to his view , her eyes staring at him in disgust n anger ...  n pain...n wave of desire receded as fast as it had come...

Pratigya...?' he called, suddenly feeling tensed... r u hurt?' he asked frantically , concern filling him... she smiled weakly at him remembered my name?' she asked , her voice low n weak... Krishna stared at her , the odd feeling in his chest intensifying ... I...I...' he stuttered ... u hurt me, n then ask me if I am hurt?' she said, her eyes searching his face , painful... I ... didn't...i don't know... he fumbled with words, a note of pleading in his voice... her eyes , filled with resigned anger n deep pain was driving him mad... it ...hurt ...he could feel something clawing at his chest... he was suffocating...if only she smiled...! he could get away from that horrible feeling !!!!... Pratigya... he called n he was surprised to find his voice so soft ...so tender ... n her eyes relaxed... he gently pulled her up to his lap, adjusting her tenderly on his knees, sideways, his left hand around her waist ... she continued to hold his shoulders , their faces inches from each other... he leaned forward n pressed his forehead over hers , their noses touching as he closed his eyes, taking her left hand in his right hand n gently squeezing it...their breaths mingled... she seemed not to mind n he felt happiness at her acceptance ... he opened his eyes n pulled back, relief spreading over him ...he blinked ... why was her face all hazy? He realised with a jolt that he had tears in his eyes... he looked strangely at her... her eyes looked soft , but still painful... he let go of her hand n slowly caressed her left cheek , with his thumb , holding her chin in his palm, brushing away the tears... she seemed to like it, as she looked at him , a hint of smile spreading along her eyes as she nuzzled her cheek more against his palm... he smiled too, the feeling of happiness filling his chest, easing that stupid horrible feeling ... he brushed her other cheek too, wiping her tears away...

'did...did I hurt u?' he asked, his eyes searching her face... she hesitated a bit , then nodded ...'I am sorry...' he said , lifting her chin in his palm, their eyes locked...she pouted , her lower lip jutting out a bit...she looked so cute n adorable...'I said, I am sorry...' krishna said , looking at her lips n then back at her eyes...he was surprised to find the honesty in his voice... her lips broke into a smile which send a lightning of happiness across his heart that he could actually feel his heart skipping a beat... that was the most splendid feeling he had ever felt ... he found himself smiling too , tears rolling down his eyes... he felt her hands on his cheeks  n eyes as her eyes turned concerned as she brushed away his tears ... he gazed at her , mesmerised , feeling too good at the feel of her hands over his face... she was now positively beaming as she cupped his face in her hands n gazed at him from under her lashes...her fingers caressed him along his cheek bones , her smile turning amusing as she slowly turned her right hand n caressed his left cheek with the back of her palm ...krishna sighed, his eyes half closed...it felt so good...he opened his eyes as he felt her fingers leave him... krishna's eyes widened as he watched her cheeks grow red as she seemed to realise what she was doing n where she was n she tried to get down on to the bed ... he caught hold of her hands playfully using his right hand n secured her to his lap using his left hand , a chuckle breaking his lips... she shied away from him as much as she can , turning her face away from him , turning crimson, biting her lower lip... no...that's mine...' he said hoarsely as desire uncoiled inside him at the mere sight , leaning forward n trying to capture her lower lip between his teeth ...

he couldn't reach her lips , instead his mouth plastered over her throat, the bit which as not covered in jewellery , just under her chin... he heard her gasp, her hand fastening over his shoulders as he pulled her against him more , her head thrown back as he nuzzled his nose over her chin n lapped at her throat , kissing tenderly at first ...his one hand coiled around her hair at the back , adjusting her head for his convenience n other trying to pull at her drape...then as he heard her moan ,he could feel the vibration in her throat under his mouth , her panting breath n thundering heart under his lips over her throat... he nibbled at her , groaning in desire, his hand which was trying to pull her drape , pulling at one of her Pearl ornament...'aah...' she let out a strangled cry as the ornament broke behind the back of her neck , sending the beads down between them ... the broken ornament exposed her neck for him n he dove in , placing wet, open mouthed kisses all over her neck, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck...he felt happiness brimming as he could feel that heady feeling again...that feeling of not being in his control...that feeling of not thinking anything else , but her...only her...!..the feel of her body in his arms, her taste , her scent ...he could feel her writhing in his arms, throwing her head back, providing more access to her neck ... their bodies caressed each other sensually as he almost stood on his knees , her body arching against him, but bending backwards as she clumsily stood on her knees, her hands now around his head, coiling in his hair, her moaning increasing in pitch...he found that he liked the sounds she made in response to him...he dipped his tongue into her pulse point n then wrapped his lips around it, sucking hard, his hand now purposefully trying to pull at her drape along her left shoulder, his other hand still coiled around her hair, hugging her sensuously undulating body to him...he felt her fingers tightening in his hair as she shuddered, this time thrusting herself against him without any resistance ...he licked up, sensually roving the flat of his tongue along her throat , from her pulse point to her chin, humming in desire... he felt her gasping wildly n her hands leaving his shoulder as she writhed away from him n she pushed his face away , giggling in abandon ...

krishna blinked... he was  sitting on the bed with his arms hugging the air ... he had felt his face turning away n  looked around startled... she was gone... No! She wasn't here to go anywhere..but...but he could still hear her giggle...no!... u r seeing things in ur head u fool!...he gritted his teeth in anger , not knowing how n when he reached his bed from the couch ... he looked down at his lap, wishing for a split sec to find her there... stop being a complete ass!!! He told himself angry n frustrated as now his condition was getting worse ... he need to get relief for the kind of ache now down his groin ...his head was still in the haze... her taste , her scent... the feel of her fingers in his hair...the way her voice sounded as she pushed herself against him!... what has that girl done to him? To KST?... his thoughts jumped to the moments before he had let his desire take over him... that was even worse ! he had apologised to her ! why? ... what wrong had he done to apologise to her? He stood up , pulling down the sheets in anger ... him! KST , apologising to a mere ...thing?... how could he do that?... then his mind filled with her tear stained face ...her eyes looking at him in anger n disgust...as if he, KST, was a speck of dirt ...!!!! how dare she? ... n then the pain ...the pain... he felt that horrible feeling returning , n shut his eyes trying to block out her... go away...' he shouted , throwing the sheets away ...

he started undressing , not really aware of what he was doing, walking around the room , away from the bed...until he caught his reflection in the mirror... he stared at it ...horror n shock shook him to the core ... his hands shot up automatically to cover his cheeks ... it looked moist... his eyes...looked...red...it still retained the last traces of desire ...but it looked more like, as if ...as if he had...cried... No!... KST !!! crying ?...  No!... his hand covered around a nearby vase n he had thrown it at the mirror , as he shouted No!!...'... he frantically rubbed his face  in his hands as he walked to the bathroom, still in his dhothi... he groaned in anger as he saw the bathroom decorated in the most enticing way ...

his tub was filled with milk n rose petals n candles beamed around... mocking him!!!... his mind played tricks with him again as images of her wet splashing feet n her hands clasping at the sides of the tub , her head thrown back in abandon as he  saw himself kissing down her color bone inside the tub... he tightly shut his eyes as he blindly reached towards the sink n splashed cold water over his face like a mad man...what the hell was he thinking? He was going to let that ...girl in to his bathroom? Let alone in his tub? ... I G N O R E her !!!!... he told himself umpteenth time , looking at his reflection in the mirror, his hands running through his hair in frustration ... he gritted his teeth in anger as he felt a part in him answering u can't...' why r u suddenly trying to ignore her? Why did u send away as a mere servant? When all u wanted , n still want is to have her? ... enjoy her?... bec her arrogance needs to be punished , he thought fuming ... Really ? then why r u punishing urself? By refusing to take her as urs when she was the only thing u wanted , still wants with...such intensity?...why r u bothered about what kind of girl she is , if she was a lying n scheming girl or whatever...! u want her , then take her...what has her being a liar n greedy girl do with ur need for her?... what has her crying or painful face has to do with ur restraining from ur need to have her?...u wanted t see her cry, right? ... she is just a slave right? Its her body that u will be using , why r u bothered about whether she is crying or smiling ?...why did u feel happy when u saw her smiling? Why did u feel like breathing again when u knew she has forgiven u n was willing to accept ur apology?...why did u, the KST feel the need to get her forgiveness? From that mere girl !!!  ..  I ...I don't know!!!...'the hell u don't know!' bellowed krishna at his reflection ... he is going insane ...

Hope u liked it ... part 2 coming soon 😳

sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Brillant 
Saw his true love in his imagination 
Wait impatiently for part 2
nicely done dhanya.
K feelings seem clear ... P still to discover hers.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Dhanya an amazing updateπŸ‘

K's feelings of love are getting stronger 😳 he is seeing her everywhere how much longer will he be able to deny it to himself. πŸ˜›

Now waiting to read P's dreaming of love for K even  though she refuses to acknowledge it yet.

Looking forward to the next updateπŸ˜›
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow great di...πŸ‘ k imagined her evrywhere... and even dont realise this is love...😳 hope pratigya tells truth to sumitra in servents room...πŸ˜•waiting 4 part 2 update soon di...😊
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I literally cried when KST asked his love to go away  and she just a mere servant... Thats the way u write Dhanya... and thats how we love this couple... we just live with them... to feel what they were going thru... Hta soff Dhans... and Thank u...😳
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanitha7

Brillant
Saw his true love in his imagination
Wait impatiently for part 2

Thanks dear... πŸ˜›
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope2

nicely done dhanya.

K feelings seem clear ... P still to discover hers.

Thanks di...
πŸ˜‰
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...love Kriya...

Chandu is in double mind...Hope Pratigya is safe in Servant's house...
pls send this maa sahib out of scene for some time...

Poor Prats...😭..she is suffering a lot...now his husband humiliate her in front of the guests...disgusting...😑