Page   of 136
Page 2 Page 136

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

^^ made by me. Approve

introduction

We are Husna, 21 and Kankshita, 16. Our common interests are Harry Potter, Supernatural, Zindagi Gulzar Hai and naturally, editing. We don't edit unless there's meaning involved. That being said, we basically edit for recreational purposes. H&K Inc has been created to save time and out of sisterly bonding

note

#we update once a blue moon. Approve

#we do not promote over-inspiration, cropping and stacking without permission. Stern Smile

#suggestions are always welcome. we don't take requests. Embarrassed

husna's inspirations

Sahar, Ankita, Aanya, aishhh, Sano, Saher, Naaz, anita, IntoxicatingC. , MasakalliC./Mehak-Moni, Virina, amna, nori and Kankshita.

kankshita's inspirations

*No list really* LOL

we make

Icons

GIFs

Non-Animated Signatures

copyrights

SAVAGE[Kankshita]

EnchantingArts.[Husna]

index

Page 6

Page 21

Page 30

Page 46

Page 50

Page 56

Page 59

Page 66

Page 76

Page 81

Page 102

Page 116

Page 128

Edited by epiphany. - 15 March 2014 at 5:49am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

_Veronica_tommo.fatemabidiTheMiaw000turnonthelights-Swetha-vrushanharshiMyra.PastelBeauty..Labyrinth..surbhimathur-Raj--LiveLoveLaugh-forever_young01aaradhya-Maryam.K-Gunjan.momentsofme.PhoenixRainbowfrndshp_luv_dmgAbhayVakil_1992ZAHARA.Jyotimena...Mallu...CavingIntannu_swayamsadafarshablush.kitty_swaronCrazyInfinitiesHR-DMG4life-zozo-Mihi4VruShanDewdrops.ShaKunShrutikaSwaRon-Mystery-cityoflightsThe.Patthaaka.Esha..MyInspirationz-krazyriya-AngelTeen-SweetDesire-MischiefManagedherms_angelMariaa.RD-Aliya-bairiyaa.isskqKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Faiza-SK1991somergasm.-dark.horse-VarunKiBiwi..vidhi..EphemeraRoses-khushiFearless_LoverTrouble.exhalelove.aishu3003Ankita.MSleepingBeauty.BrashCandyMehak_Luvs_RaniHeavenlyBliss.QH_DDEJ_FanAS..-Ms.Wildcherry-SilentSilverSunshine Girl.-Nikki-.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "H&K Inc. | the last one//PG128." in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

sample

Kankshita's

GIFS

Edits

Husna's

GIFS

Edits

Edited by herms_angel - 07 September 2013 at 2:00pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

_Veronica_fatemabiditurnonthelightstommo.-Swetha-vrushanharshiMyra.-Neeti-surbhimathurforever_young01aaradhya-Raj-Gunjan.momentsofme.PhoenixRainbow-Maryam.K--LiveLoveLaugh-AbhayVakil_1992ZAHARA.frndshp_luv_dmgsadafarshaHR-DMG4life-zozo-Jyotimena...Mallu...CavingInDewdrops.ShaKunShrutikaSwaRonMihi4VruShanblush.cityoflights-Mystery-AngelTeenEsha..MyInspirationz-Aliya-bairiyaa.isskqKaSh-Maneet-Fan-SweetDesire--Faiza-MischiefManagedMariaa.RDepiphany.EphemeraVarunKiBiwiSK1991somergasm...vidhi..Fearless_LoverTrouble.exhalelove.aishu3003SilentSilver-Ms.Wildcherry-anitamalikAS....RamKiJanaki..Sunshine GirlNikki_Titli

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

So, the introduction up there was very to-the-point, great but to-the-point. And K isn't someone who'd write mushy, sappy or overly detailed introductions. LOL I, being a first time-er around here felt a bit more was needed on my behalf so here it goes. Our favorites have been mentioned up there and if there's anything else you'd want to know about me would be Harry Potter is life. Supernatural and Dill Mill Gayye are fandoms for life and I have a list of other favorites which includes, Qubool Hai, Saraswatichandra, Humsafar, Miley Jab Hum TumCastle, Sherlock and White Collar. That's enough information for now, I guess. LOL 

I really have no idea as to how and why I landed up here but I know its because of people who always inspired me to get into editing (my inspiration list, ofcourse) and a few people who always encouraged me and liked even the crappiest of my works. So, thank you everyone in my inspiration list for inspiring me. I believe you all will continue to do so for a very very long time. :)

And I'd like to specifically thank these people - Anku, Anu, Aanya, Rae, Madhura, Srish, Shilpa, Dolly, Simi and K for its because of them I can boast about having a shop now. Forgive me, if I have forgotten anyone. I wouldn't have even given this a thought hadn't been for all your suggestions and support. Embarrassed Thank you! Hug

K, now this person deserves a bigger thank you because I don't understand why any sane person would let a beginner collaborate with an expert like her and risk her gallery's credibility. Stern Smile For me its like debutant grabbing a Yash Raj movie and when I told her that this move might have its repercussions, she didn't really get my point. Naive little girl, you see. LOL Peeps, even if you find my stuff awful, you know you will still get see some kick-ass stuff. Approve So, keep visiting!

Mate, thank you and I'm so very glad we made this together and I hope the outcome is bigger, better and the best. Cheers!Hug

Edited by herms_angel - 10 September 2013 at 1:42am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelights-Swetha-Myra.-Neeti-..Labyrinth..-LiveLoveLaugh-forever_young01aaradhyaGunjan.surbhimathur_Ashy_frndshp_luv_dmg-zozo-Jyotimenakitty_swaronblush.sadafarshaShrutikaSwaRonDewdrops.ShaKun-Mystery-Esha..MyInspirationzAngelTeenEphemera..vidhi..-SweetDesire-SK1991Mariaa.RDepiphany.Sunshine GirlSilentSilver.Dulcetexhalelove.Trouble.aishu3003QH_DDEJ_FanHeavenlyBliss...RamKiJanaki..Nikki_Titli

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Ahoy! Approve

On most occasions I am a writer so I know how to make nastily intelligent introductions. But I tend to make my everything so complicated that it comes out to normal folk as bland. LOL So, when I actually take the bland route, Husna conveniently goes on to say that I'm not the one for emotional and mushy introductions. I can't blame her, I'm allergic to mush. Tongue So, my very presence on this website has been quite a mystery to many, me included.

I'm gonna have to take a moment and thank my buds. I remember back in 2010-ish, I had no friends here. It's uncanny how very many people I know here. But I didn't have any friends. Now, I've got plenty. I won't take names and just quote myself. Take a hug, all. Take a hug, Husn. Hug

Photoshop is therapy to me. I indulge in more therapy that I need, all things considered. LOL But it is. Some days I'm on a roll, some days I have my software open but clueless as to what I should make. Nonetheless, I'll tell you this. These edits I make is all the art in me, quite literally. I can't draw or paint or even color with crayons well in real. But my art here explains the kind of person I am. (:

Edited by epiphany. - 11 September 2013 at 1:29am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelights-Swetha-Myra.PastelBeauty-Neeti-..Labyrinth..-Raj--LiveLoveLaugh-Gunjan.surbhimathur_Ashy_-zozo-JyotimenaCavingInblush.sadafarshaDewdrops.ShaKunShrutikaSwaRon..vidhi..SK1991Mariaa.RDherms_angelMyInspirationzSilentSilverHeavenlyBliss.QH_DDEJ_Fanexhalelove.aishu3003Nikki_Titli

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
res :D
--edited---

hello ladies.. (in crowley style... :P :P)
congos for ur gallery dearies..
beautiful stuffs..
luvd the banner..
gifs r osm...
bt ur icon sets r amazing...rocking..
luvd the coloring most,.

SPN ones r my fvts...plz d make more.. :)
keep updating..keep rocking.n keep shining.!!
n sorry for replying late.. 
-swati.. :)

Edited by DeadDevil - 09 September 2013 at 7:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-herms_angelepiphany.Ephemera

hosanna..

IF-Sizzlerz

hosanna..

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Congrats to you two on your gallery :) Love both of yours editing and can't wait to see future updates.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-epiphany.herms_angel

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
resss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Hiii...congrats on da shop...Awesome update...Loved them...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-herms_angelepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top