Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

niya55

Goldie

niya55

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Hi guys, I'm Niya.  I decided to write an random OS as my friend, my KIDDO is insisted me to. This is my first attempt. So sorry for mistakes.

This OS of mine in solely dedicated to my KIDDO AMELIA, who is none other than our APETER.

Arhi OS: CHANGE OF OPINION

I, Arnav Singh Raizada, is going to attend the surprise birthday party of my cousin's girl friend's cousin. My cousin's name is Akash Singh Raizada. He is in a serious relationship with his girl friend Payal Gupta for past 2 years. And both their families also accepted it. I can't believe that he is stuck with a girl for more than 2 years now. I can't imagine to spent rest of my life with a girl permanently. I mean... What is the fun in that?  So i'm going to attend the party with my new girl friend Sheetal Kapoor, with rest of my friends NK, Lavanya, Anjali and Aman. We all are working together at AR fashion house.

And the birthday girl is none other than that nerd Miss. Khushi Gupta. She is a nerd type. She is definitely not my type. She doesn't speak with us except Payal, and NK. She is also working with us along with Payal at AR in internship. She is working as a assistant designer along with that she is also the PA of our boss. We often made fun of her dressing style. Seriously! She wears chudidar everyday for office unlike others with pom pom on it. But to us surprise she will not respond to us. But I must say that, she is very hard working and talented. Errm.. She is little cute also. She have a charming smile. 'What the raizada' Get a grip on ur yourself. She is not ur type. Nerd Miss. Gupta. So, Now here I'm, along with my friends and cousin at the door step of a certain Miss. Gupta.

But little did he know was that, today all his view about a certain Miss. Gupta will change.

My friend Anjali, pressed the calling bell, While Akash straightened his dress and combed his hair with his fingers. And Sheetal is clinging to my hands. I think I should break up with this Miss. Stupid Kapoor tomorrow itself after the birthday party. She is boring. Always talking about her dress, accessories and blah blah... Suddenly the door opened revealing an old fat lady, who is in her mid 50s, wearing a spects and and her hair is in plaits over her shoulders and a red ribbon was tied on her fore head tightly. Might be their Buaji, who often Payal tells about, I thought.

Buaji: "Kaun hai Nand Kisore?" (Who is this) She asked us.

NK: "U even know my name?" NK asked excitedly to Buaji, who give him a weird look. 

Suddenly Payal came from inside and told her Buaji that we are her friends and buaji smiled at us and welcomed us in. Their apartment was very beautiful with beautifully decorated and furniture. Payal told us to settle in comfortably. The hall was decorated with balloons and fairy lights. It was an private party with Khushi's friends and her family. Akash went with Payal like love-sick-puppy. Anjali went to Kitchen to help Buaji with kitchen chores. NK and Aman is checking out the girls from the balcony. Where as Lavanya is checking the celebration. And I'm stuck with this Miss. Stupid Kapoor here.

But the birthday girl is now where to be seen. Upon not seeing her I asked Payal about the birthday girl and she told that Khushi went to airport to pick up her younger brother. After everyone made sure that the decoration and everything is ready, we all seated in the couch waiting for the birthday girl to turn up. Buaji called her asked where she is and she told them that she is out side the building. Soon we turned off the light and waited for her to come. After 5 mins the knob of the door clicked and the door get opened and we all wished her 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' and Buaji switched on the light. The sight in front of me left my mouth opened. I blinked my eyes several times and i even pinched my arms. And i looked at my friends to see their reaction. They are also shocked like me. By her expression she is also equally shocked by seeing us here. From behind her brother came.

There stood nerd Miss. Gupta in her full glory wearing a knee length  red dress. Her hair is put loosely. I must say she is looking stunningly beautiful. Payal engulfed her in a side hug and wished her. She smiled at us nervously. Soon we all recovered from our shock. I wished her by shaking her hands with me. I felt like an electrical current passed through me when i touched her for the first time. I can't take my eyes of her. We all entered the into the hall. She cuts the cake and feeds her buaji, Payal and her younger brother and to us. 

I can't believe that the nerd Gupta is this much beautiful. Now she is no more a nerd. In fact she is the most stunning women I laid my eyes on. At that time only one thought crossed my mind that is I should get rid of these Miss. Stupid Kapoor and should ask for a date to Miss. Nerd Gupta cum Beautiful Gupta. The way her lips curved when ever  she smiled is ssooo... beautiful. Raizada, This certain Miss. Gupta will be ur death.     

Suddenly Aman asked to Khushi, scratching his head confusedly, why was she wearing this knee lenght dress instead of her chudidar with pom poms. She smiled at him. She hugged her buaji tightly.

Khushi: "Because my buaji thinks that I'm an trouble maker where ever i went, and also I'm a chatter box, which is absolutely right. She often scolds me regarding that. So to change her opinion and to pacify her, I became a good, decent and cultured girl in the office which actually i'm not. But outside the office i'm in my full glory." With that she smiled brightly. 

I could do nothing but smile at her crazy and weird idea. Soon she started to talk with us very casually. With in few minutes, she is talking with us as if she knew us for ages. Surely her buaji is correct, She is a chatter box with non-stop. She is very naughty. She teased Akash, Aman and NK ,Even me to the death.Miss. Stupid Kapoor doesn't pay that much attention to her talks. Khushi also doesn't mind her. I could feel that Miss. Stupid Kapoor is burning in jealousy. Soon we finished the dinner and bid bye to Khushi and her family. The minute when we stepped outside the building, I broke with that Miss. Stupid Kapoor. Her face was worth seeing. She stood there shocked and we friends walked away from there. Honestly, None of us liked her. Suddenly Akash asked me my next plan. I just smirked evilly to them and they understood my intention. They wished me best of luck and we parted our ways. At night i can't think about any thing else but her. 

I'm  very excited  today as i'm going to her and ask for a date. Today is a sunday, So we don't have office. I called her up and asked for a date. And she AGREED! I was really very nervous when i'm talking to her in the morning. I was surprised at my own behaviour as  usually most of the girls die to go to a date with me. Here, Miss. Gupta doesn't seem any interest in me. 

It is evening, and I'm waiting for her in the Dilli Darbar. After 5 mins what it look like ages for me, She appeared. She is wearing a white blue knee length frock. She is looking like a ANGEL in that dress. Most of the men who is presented over there are having eyes on her. She came to me and smiled brightly at me. I bet that, the men are looking at me with jealousy. I instantly felt very proud of me. Soon, We placed our orders and we started to talk. I felt like I was talking to one of my friend rather than I'm on a date. She is very friendly and jovial person. At that moment, I decide that I want to take this relation ship further. I told her about this. First she was surprised. Then she told that she need some time to understood each other. And I happily obliged. 

After 6 months from there, She told me that she is happy to have me in her life forever. I felt like I was the happiest man in  the world at the moment. Soon we presented the matter to our family and they happily accepted our relationship. Now I understood the value of having a particular women in life. I CHANGED MY OPINION of stuck up with a girl. Now I'm a one-woman man. By Khushi entering in my life, It became more beautiful and perfect. 

And after 1 year of dating each other, Now we are like this happily married to each other. 

BUDDY ME FOR PM

My Index

Edited by niya55 - 07 September 2013 at 11:32am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

rishigunjanarshiaddictionsanumganuArshian4lifejazzy308raniii2malar3yazzywelcomebroAishaYSwathiarshiArshirox97punnaanchalsarita_barunrk2127kajal511jessjazzkannansangeenamita18arnshismiley13Rasa23ApeteryeshyeshnaMarriedLovejdd1959suji5varsha2KDcoolhi1988pari_goyalmagss24drashtimeetunano123shruti46mishtypiyaAisha1996Nash..Javeria3991meniranjana00kritashchandana.sfffan123sruthickpiggieRohinid-afsha-..Gunjan..HUMII10592IsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Change Of Opinion: Arhi OS" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Apeter

Goldie

Apeter

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
"Jumping up and down" OMG OMG... Honestly have tear in my eyes

First of all.. Thank you very much for this OS... I love so much ( mean it) this is one of the best thing someone did for me...

This OS is just to awesome... I have no words... You should write more OS...

Again thank u so much girl/sissy...

Love ya ...

Edited by Apeter - 07 September 2013 at 11:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niya55

Aisha1996

IF-Rockerz

Aisha1996

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Awesome os
Love it ;D

niya55

suji5

IF-Dazzler

suji5

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
nice story..Smile

niya55

raniluvsasr

IF-Dazzler

raniluvsasr

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Awsummm. So cutee. Cudnt be more better.. Keep writing.

niya55

meniranjana00

IF-Rockerz

meniranjana00

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
wow.. awesomeee
loved it man!

niya55

jdd1959

Goldie

jdd1959

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
BEAUTIFULLL...OS.   LOVED  IT...
I     have  no  words   2    DESCRIBE   how  much  i  enjoyed  it..KEEP  WRITING...

niya55

Javeria3991

IF-Rockerz

Javeria3991

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS Clap
Love it 
Looking forward to read more 

niya55

Post Reply New Post