Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Poor girl suffers ever tym due to other mistake and get blamed and bashed but real culprit are spared.
She was quietly scarificing her love and did not interfer in fake marriage drama and not involved meethi's descion to choose akash/vishnu.

People are never blamed for lying cheating family whether their descions are right or wrong
but mukta was bashed for buying cake for akash.

And now when vishnu confessed her love to her, meethi told her she loves akash, she kept letter to tell truth , and when she returns she sees her love n her frn getting married can't she has rite to ask question and be angry?

Tell me guys wen boy confesses his love to u and marries in few min to u r best frn who was saying she is interested in some1 elese u won't be angry?

Mukta was blamed wid similar allegation when she never got or tried to show interest or love for akash
still mukta was at fault

and now when her lover is actually married to her frn she can't putforward her allegation.

Worst rpr is not around her to wipe her tears

and mukta is tagged a vamp for mere rising question to her friend who says she loves her ex but endsup marrying her lover, who was planing and lying all this while to coverup her weakness. And still married to vishnu wid feeling for akash alive

meethi suffer due to her mistake and we r suppose to sympathise to her everytym for her wrong descions

but ignore innocent who suffer because of her mistake

and now we will be taged blind supporter when sum people can easily see fault in mukta but not oders

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

xfogzkath1Cindrella3blossom456crazy4pariNirjhor105kinny_ranvirsravssshahz--aimy--sushma89JESNIARedrose07VishalCkspprincessofkesarJoMoSilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feeling bad for mukta :-(" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishi_

Goldie

Rishi_

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i just have one answer for this.

iccha was not angry when tappu deliberately snatched her love veer from her on the day of her marriage.

and here meethi doesnt even know that vishnu-mukta love each other. fake drama was not a good thing but anni did get hyper forcing meethi into marriage.

if mukta really emulated her iccha maa who saved her life twice, she should have atleast tried to find out the reason before getting hyper.
is this the trust she has on her best friend?
is this the strength of friendship?

vishnu didnt even have the guts to confess. and mukta!
she did think that V <3 M meant vishnu loves meethi until 2 days back when vishnu confessed to her.

i mean man what was he doing for so many days?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Navetha-

Rishi_

Goldie

Rishi_

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saurabhrocks

and now we will be taged blind supporter when sum people can easily see fault in mukta but not oders

i feel this remark is too personal to meethi fans including me.
i just thought of pointing it out.

no offense met.

tiny15-Navetha-

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi_

i just have one answer for this.
</div>
iccha was not angry when tappu deliberately snatched her love veer from her on the day of her marriage.

and here meethi doesnt even know that vishnu-mukta love each other. fake drama was not a good thing but anni did get hyper forcing meethi into marriage.

if mukta really emulated her iccha maa who saved her life twice, she should have atleast tried to find out the reason before getting hyper.

is this the trust she has on her best friend?

is this the strength of friendship?

vishnu didnt even have the guts to confess. and mukta!

she did think that V <3 M meant vishnu loves meethi until 2 days back when vishnu confessed to her.

<div>

i mean man what was he doing for so many days?

iccha is no perfect lady to consider people not exactly like her to be wrong
iccha scarificed on her own n tapu loved veer

in dis case mukta was scarificing wid out complain untill meethi confessed still luv akash and vishnu confessed her his love

there was no need of fake marriage drama

the point is not that meethi deliberately snatched love
point is she always made mistake repeated and never corrected
who marries after next day of divorce wid in 2months?

And where was trust of frnship in meekash mandap?

Vishnu n meethi are wrong than tapu n anni for this misunderstanding.

Edited by saurabhrocks - 07 September 2013 at 9:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--aimy--princessofkesarJoMo

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi_

Originally posted by saurabhrocks

</div>
<div>

i feel this remark is too personal to meethi fans including me.

i just thought of pointing it out.

no offense met.

u r interpretation ,i m not personally taking memb to memb or active here to point out particular memb.
I reacted wen i saw post making fun of mukta supporter
the people will know better who did it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--aimy--princessofkesarJoMo

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
if  vishnu love meethi intially then i would support meeshu marriage .but here vishnu love mukta not meethi that is why i do not support meeshu marriage  and feeling bad for mukta too .i hardly matter me whether meeshu look chemistry is good or mushnu chemistry is good .what matter is that meethi vishnu should be happy .and meethi vishnu happiness will retain only if meeshu marriage break and they should be allowed to marriage their love ones

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JoMo

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
it's unfair to compare iccha -veer-tapu triangle n accuse mukta because she is not like iccha , offcourse she is not she has separate identity  , she has her own shades for character n unique ,
wen ghoonghat mrg had happened earlier i had no sympathy for iccha or tapu. god gives u options to choose to tackle situation u should be strong enough to select right one ,as it is most diificult but success is sure.

tapu instead of moving on from veer n choosing a better person than him , lost her selfrespect by asking 4  veer n  iccha was no less she could have convinced or shouted her frn , it was spoiling life of 3 people but shechose to be mahan than right.i had sympathy wid veer

in this case i have no sympathy wid vishnu or meethi ,they dig their own grave first,lies n lack of guts to tell the truth.  mukta had accepted her fate ,untill this vishnu n meethi rised her hope convinced her that this marriage is mistake n she does not have to scarifice , but she got betrayed , offcourse nani played also role but main sutrdhar to start mistake are meeshu, she may forgive once she comes to know about truth of letter , but for her betterment she should stay away from them . let meethi-vishnu -akash deal wid their own problem , mukta should focus only on rpr's rescue.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cindrella3Rishi_Nirjhor105kinny_ranvir--aimy--saurabhrocksJoMoSilentSilver

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Yup mukta should stay away from meekash-meeshu
near her father

Cindrella3tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top