Uttaran

Why no one understanding meethi's pain (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks rishi u got point oderwise see max post blaming mukta for letter
it is just minor fault

meethi efforts to correct mistakes where never 100% or on tym.
She could bring akash and exposed ekdashi or rejected akash and but not married vishnu.
I mean did not she noticed hesitation n shock vishnu
i would confront groom who gets up in between

here entire blame on letter is put
but foundation to mistake was put by meethi herself long back
people who hide and who r not focuss wat they want , how to deal problem correctly suffer and make oder suffer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray--aimy--princessofkesar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why no one understanding meethi's pain (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi_

Originally posted by saurabhrocks

Meethi suffer because of her mistakes
she planned whole fake marriage drama inspite of knowing her anni had heart attack! Lied and never told truth
just aletter can't be used as scapegoat.

If she had to reject akash and marry after gap of few months after forgetting akash to person who lover her anni and meethi both would have been happy
and fake mrg drama was plan of meethi n vishnu it's their duty to tell n clear misunderstanding not mukta's
and whether mukta did not loved vishnu still meethi would have suffred due to her confused committment
ya fake drama is meethi-vishnu's fault agreed!
but meethi did try to correct the fault and went to bring back akash.
how could she forgive akash so easily who made her dance on her mother's death and didnt even give her a chance to have a last look of her mother.

but others are also at fault esp anni.
its not even anni's fault.i don't blame her bcoz the way ekadashi sacred her she got hyper. any1 can get hyper who'd suffered all her life watched her daughter's death & getting her naatin tortured.
and i m really angry on both mukta & vishnu. vishnu was understanding .he knew that meethi wud'd never done this if knew the truth.
now i think there"ll b MUs btn meeshu after mrg.and story"ll run on this track.theres no scope of oder track oderwsie they wudn't'd shown meeshu mrg.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi_

Rishi_

Goldie

Rishi_

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks rishi u got point oderwise see max post blaming mukta for letter
it is just minor fault

meethi efforts to correct mistakes where never 100% or on tym.
She could bring akash and exposed ekdashi or rejected akash and but not married vishnu.
I mean did not she noticed hesitation n shock vishnu
i would confront groom who gets up in between

here entire blame on letter is put
but foundation to mistake was put by meethi herself long back
people who hide and who r not focuss wat they want , how to deal problem correctly suffer and make oder suffer

i agree that meethi was late. but then akash was also mistaken here. not to forget that he broke her trust by doing fraud and even made her dance on her mother's death.

but again she had blind faith on him and didnt trust mukta. if she had beieved mukta and broken her marriage then nothing of this sort would happen, but again we can say that though akash was fraud her love was true and mukta couldnt prove akash wrong.

even mukta also tried to braniwash meethi under influence of nani. and she ditched aman bcoz she thought that he wasn't rich and went with yuvi. what she did at that time was also wrong.

so there are lots of arguements and counter agruements that can be made. neither mukta nor meethi have done any heinous crimes or bad mistakes and their mistakes are forgivable unlike iccha-tappu case where one was commiting crimes, murders fraud etc and other was acting mahaan and forgiving.

nothing of that sort in mukta meethi's case. they are both OK and their small little mistakes can be ignored i feel.

im Ok with both meethi and mukta. the girls are practical.

tiny15

Rishi_

Goldie

Rishi_

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Rishi_

Meethi suffer because of her mistakes
she planned whole fake marriage drama inspite of knowing her anni had heart attack! Lied and never told truth
just aletter can't be used as scapegoat.

If she had to reject akash and marry after gap of few months after forgetting akash to person who lover her anni and meethi both would have been happy
and fake mrg drama was plan of meethi n vishnu it's their duty to tell n clear misunderstanding not mukta's
and whether mukta did not loved vishnu still meethi would have suffred due to her confused committment
ya fake drama is meethi-vishnu's fault agreed!
but meethi did try to correct the fault and went to bring back akash.
how could she forgive akash so easily who made her dance on her mother's death and didnt even give her a chance to have a last look of her mother.

but others are also at fault esp anni.
its not even anni's fault.i don't blame her bcoz the way ekadashi sacred her she got hyper. any1 can get hyper who'd suffered all her life watched her daughter's death & getting her naatin tortured.
and i m really angry on both mukta & vishnu. vishnu was understanding .he knew that meethi wud'd never done this if knew the truth.
now i think there"ll b MUs btn meeshu after mrg.and story"ll run on this track.theres no scope of oder track oderwsie they wudn't'd shown meeshu mrg.

i hope meeshu mutual understandings do happen. i dont want any more meethi crying. there's already been too much of grief for meethi esp.bcoz of fraud crminal atisgarh folk and bcoz of losing her mother.

i hope meeshu have an understanding and remain happy. let atisgarh go to hell who cares.

but it looks like rasya family is theri new target. meethi is no longer their target i think.LOL

Edited by Rishi_ - 07 September 2013 at 11:14pm

tiny15

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
meethi fault is that she should has not make quick decision in marrying vishnu and should not make assumption if aakash will come to know that i agree to marry u he will go from here .how meethi is so sure that aakash will go from here and she will not fall in love with aakash again .wrong assumption and over confident lead meethi in pain .but yes meethi dont know mukta and vishnu love each other so she is not at all responsible in coming between mushnu .another fault of meethi is that .if she has not courage to tell truth to anni .she should have tell vishnu u can tell truth
tapasya fault is that instead of reaching conclusion by only herself that vishnu love meethi she should have ask vishnu  that who is this m .

.vishnu is wrong that he did not tell meethi truth intially that he love mukta not even mukta too but he has talk sense that suppose if aakash will not go that what v will do .he talk sense to mukta  that why u left letter to meethi .

mukta fault is that instead of hiding letter she should directly talk to meethi or should confirm with meethi whether she has read letter or not 

damini fault is that she should not  threat to meethi if u go i will die .meethi is very scare and start crying and surprisingly in uttaran no character  notice meethi fear and crying expression .

and it is not hard and fast rule in order to stop meethi going to aatisgarh meethi should marry to vishnu  .if meethi has not agree to marry vishnu then is meethi feet automatically reach to aatisgarh ?? another thing that vishnu want to return good to icha family because iccha did good for vishnu .i can understand vishnu loves meethi that is why he agree to marry meethi  but he want to ready to marry meethi because he want to take care of iccha family  .is it only 1 way to to care of iccha family by marrying meethi ?? there is also another way to take care of iccha family .now suppose if another woman or man with same of iccha do good for vishnu and that woman has also girl of same age like meethi then  will vishnu  agree to marry to that girl also ?? in order to take care of  that woman  family .??

Edited by surabhi01 - 08 September 2013 at 12:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuaishraysaurabhrocks--aimy--princessofkesar

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Aman case was different and he himself was responsible to augment mu. And mukta n aman were in love , meethi had feeling for him.and she did not leave aman coz uv is rich,she left him because he took her 4 granted. Uv ki gifts toh she had gone to return and had accepted earlier due to thinking it's 4rm aman.
If she was moneyminded her choice would never been aman/vishnu.
She always went for simplicity and purity but was wronged in judgement everytym.

And for increasing mu between meeccha she repented and corrected mistakes. Never repeated them.
   In case akash, mukta never had feeling 4 him to give rise such big mu.
Anyways this mrg golmal is not small mistake
it will have long lasting scarring relationship of meekash and meeshu.
Irrespective of mukta's feeling ,it would be big failure.

And question of forgiving akash is not at all related to this mistake
she took wrong way of fake mrg drama to punish him and interestingly forgiven him in 23 days.
If she had to give tym for herself to think and set goals of her life outcome would have been better.
See people will tell u to jump of building, will u listen?
Anni n tapu r not her enemey!
She should know to take rite descions ,elders r not always rite.tapu herself is immature and meethi suits as her daughter wen comes to descion making.

Was she ready for 2nd mrg?
She had forgotten akash?
Was she divorced?

No jumped n said yes for 2nd mrg!
If she had to tell anni no iwill forget akash and marry nice guy. Give tym to settle
let me think about proposal,anni would have forced her?

Why fake drama was made? For anni or akash?
Wat was result? She made akash to go away or went after him?
Clarity of thoughts is always lacking, never find 1% of logic behind action.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuaishray--aimy--surabhi01princessofkesar

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I agree wid all point of surbhi she put it nicely
mukta's fault was letter thing only, but than she tried to talk meethi about it and did not get chance confirm.

Yes meethi did not came between mishu deliberately and i don't say that.
It's majority her wrong descion taken in blind confidence to revenge against akash which lead mushu in trouble

but i consider vishnu equally responsible,meeshu till end had chance to correct which never used.

Edited by saurabhrocks - 08 September 2013 at 12:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuaishray--aimy--surabhi01

loveyouichcha

IF-Sizzlerz

loveyouichcha

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Agree with u surabhi.

surabhi01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top