Vani Rani

!Vani Rani September 2013 Written updates Archives! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Wednesday Sep 11th Updates
Episode 165

Full emotion pack episode. Going to be brief but will try to capture the important ones. You have to watch it to feel the emotions here.

Swami continues saying Vani has given a bigger shock for them today. Vani controls her tears while Rani goes on crying. Rani cries to her husband saying she made a mistake. She should have agreed to drink the poison when he offered for all of them few days back. Vani shock. Rani cries that time she stopped him cause she don't want too give such burden to her sister but now rather then hearing what her sister said, better for her to die that day. Rani ask Bhoomi why he hates them to this extend. She question him on how she even ask her daughter to leave the house for him. If only he had came directly to her and tell her that he does not like her living in this house, she would have long left. What's the need to put such blame on them and chase them out from this house?

Bhoomi just thiru thiru looks left and right. (i kind of liked his reactions and face expressions here Thumbs Up did a very good job showing  his full of thillu mullu)

Vani tells Swami she knows he is innocent. Everyone here knows he is innocent. Even the person who is so badly trying to deny this also knows Swami is innocent. She is not asking them to leave the house cause of this. This man (bhoomi) has heart and mind full of poison, hatred and revenge. He pretended like he has changed .. made everyone here believed him and then he stabbed them. He behaved so cheap. Used everyone's believe and did all this. It will not take him long to even commit murder. He is capable of killing them. Further staying in this house Bhommi will continue to plan. He will never allow Swami to come up in his life. At least by going out entire of Swami family will lead a happy good life.

Swami tells Gautham and Suria to make his father understand that he did not stay in this house only for food. He knows his capability and who he is and how's his lifestyle. Vani is the only person who never expected anything from him except when she gave her sister Rani to him, she only wanted him to take a good care of Rani. And that is what his been doing all this while. He gave up so much of things in life for Rani. He knows Rani will be devastated if she is to be separated from Vani and that was what he tried to avoid. But now .. Bhoomi went to this extreme and also to the extreme of insulting his birth.

Swami ask Bhoomi what does he wants? For them to leave the house tannae? Bhoomi looks at him.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 30 September 2013 at 9:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuShathirlalahoneydaisyKarthikkaCarynnithyamkvDaffodilee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!Vani Rani September 2013 Written updates Archives! (Page 2)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Thursday Sep 12th Updates
Episode 166

I was in tears .. Radhika & team hats off Clap

Continues with Rani asking Vani to promise on Theenu that she will not punish Bhoomi and will live happily with him D'oh Bhoomi with his usual look. Vani keeps quite. Rani pushes Theenu towards her sister and ask her to promise again. The reason she stayed in this house so long was only for Vani's happiness. The happiness must continue. Theenu stands front of Vani ... Rani keeps forcing and finally Vani promises on Theenu. She then hugs Theenu for a long time till Swami comes and takes Theenu and says poitu varen anni. Theenu and Saravanan says the same. Only Rani "naan poren akka..." says with tears and heart breaking look. Vani is shock to hear that line .. unable to control herself turns and walks straight into her room.

Rani and family starts to walk out with a beautiful bgm song Cry Gautham suria tries to stop them .. but they continue to walk outside.

Song continues .. Vani thinks flashback when they were kids and cries. Bhoomi in room kaal mela kaal pottufy laughing Angry

After some time Theenu says she is tired and how long more they are going to walk. Swami says his got no idea where to go also. Both Gautham Suria comes there in bike. They try to force swami and family to come back. Gautham says he never knew the relation between swami and bhoomi. Why did they hid this matter from them? Their love would never have gone lesser even if they knew the truth. Saravanan also admits not knowing about this. Rani ask what they wanna do by knowing the truth.  Though Swami and Bhoomi shares the same father only, Swami had never disrespect Bhoomi. He had always done what ever Bhoomi had said. Gautham begs Rani to come back. Suria tells Rani that Vani did not chase them out from the house cause of anger .. but its love that made her say that. Rani smiles and says of course she knows that. Gautham pleads again saying none of them can live a day without Rani.

Rani says wrong .. if that was true Vani would never have asked them to leave the house.

thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 30 September 2013 at 9:48pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saamangausalyasinthu99serials2010PallanguzhiJanuautumnsconcertoShathirlalakalki2007~*Thamizhan*~KarthikkaCarynnithyamkvDaffodilee

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Vani Rani Monday Sep 16th Written updates

Episode 168

Angu cursing Rani and praising Bhoomi. AngryDead Jo is still skeptical that Rani left the house. Poo and Mano walk in. Jo signals and immediately Bhoomi starts his acting.. ShockedShocked Please don't kill me with your words.. I am as such so worried for Rani. Wonder where they are now. (ada che thapichutanga da.. AngryAngry Suspense kuduthu made us wait for 2 days.. all our karpanai went wasteAngry) Mano asks what happened. Jo says Rani & Co left home. Mano and Poo ask the reason. Poo tells Mano to call Swami. Bhoomi stops them and tells first listen to me. Bhoomi says Swami did a mistake. I questioned him and slapped him. But did not ask them to go out. Vani asked them to get out. How could I stop them after Vani' asked them to go.Angry Mano does not believe that Vani asked Rani to go. Mano threatens Bhoomi tell the truth if I get to know that you played in this.. I will. Clap Bhoomi stops him says Promise I did not do anything. Poo wonders what made them go out. Bhoomi says Swami swindled 1crore money, So I slapped him. But Vani asked them to get out since Vani is an epitome of honesty. Mano feels something wrong and panics. Cry Poo consoles him saying don't panic we shall find them. Gautam calls up Bhoomi and updates about Vani swooning, struggling to breath and admitted in hospital. Bhoomi updates all. Angu fakes concern for Vani Rani Dead and asks Bhoomi to console Vani that Rani will be back safe and sound. Mano wants to join. But Bhoomi says I will alone and rushes to hospital. Mano and Poo walk out to call Swami. Angu and Jo smile at each other.DeadDead  Swami and Co not reachable. Mano decides to search in person. Poo is worried.  Cry       

At the hospital, an unconscious Vani connected to many wires, struggling to breath.CryCry Dr checks and gives instructions to nurse. (Dr bayandude testing Radhika madam LOLLOL). Outside Gautham and Surya are worried.

Manikkam rejoicing the moment. DeadI have been for this all these years. No they will know what the pain of separation is. The pain they are going through is the boon God has given give me.Dead Nalla venam avnagalkku. Karthik asks thatha how long will you keep talking like PS Veerappa. ROFLManikkam says PS acts but my anger/happiness is real. You guys might think why this happiness when we are left penniless But for me it a moment to rejoice. I lost everything the moment my wife left me. But was on penance for their downfall. Angry God has proved that my curses have the power. Much more is waiting for them. Megala stops him and says don't rejoice over someone's sad state.Clap Manikkam says have you forgotten what they did. Your mother hanged herself unable to bear what they did. Have forgotten how I suffered that day. I gave those orphans, shelter, food and education. In return they shattered my life. Today they will remorse for hurting me. Karthik says Rani missing, Vani amma is hospitalized. How can you talk like this. Manikkam screams don't call her amma. I will kill you. Death is fate and we cannot brood for everyone death. Angry They have bags of sins accumulated with them. Let them cry for hurting me. Megala says Pardon me. I cannot rejoice over someone's kashtam. Don't put your sin bags onto my head. I cannot give to my son. Star She drags Karthik away. SIL advises Manikkam.. don't show your happiness openly. Who knows we might end up taking Vani's help to win our legal battle. (sandhula sindhu padrar LOL) Manikkam says I don't might losing everything. Will think that I gave it of as alms. But will never enjoy anything won by her. SIL in his mind says this house is Vani's alms. Why jumping sky high. Wonder what will happen if he gets to know the truth and fights with Vani. He tries to pacify Manikkam by saying please talk smoothly if you face them. Manikkam says all ties broken No question of talking to them. SIL happy appada money matter will not be known. Manikkam says if I get to know any of you guys are maintaining relationship with them. I will kill you guys and then die. Shocked

Bhoomi comes to hospital and enquires how is Vani. Gautam says she is alive. Go and kill her once for all. Clap Bhoomi says don't talk stupidly. Surya screams don't talk. You are not a human. Star You have done many mistakes and we have been consoling ourselves thinking you will reform one day. But you have proved that you will never change. Thumbs Up Gautam says You are a criminal.Clap Pakkava Plan panni blamed chithappa and chased them out. Clap Bhoomi says I didn't ask them to go out. Vani chased them. Why blame me.Surya says excellent pa. You have now turned the blame on amma. StarInstead you could have killed her. She is breathless now. If she dies, you can bring your sister home and rejoice once for all. Clap Gautam says you are disturbed that your sons are questioning you with choicest words. LOL What else do we do. We are calling you app coz amma told us. Now we have spared your life only coz you have lived with her. Hug Illatta for what you have done.. Vendam.. hospital naridum.  LOLLOL Surya questions what did Chithi (Rani) do? She was always loving and caring, all time thinking about our welfare. You have never spent any time with us. You don't know anything about us. But she took care of our every need. Hug We have never spoken to you as our dad, neither have you permitted us. But we have a shared a friendly relationship with chithappa.Clap We could share anything with him. Gautam says you have behaved like a third rated criminal. Dancing Amma could have sent you behind bars. She has spared you only coz Rani made her promise. Even while walking out with blame Rani has saved you. What did you gain by chasing them out that too with such cheap accusation? Star Now amma is battling for life. Are you going to go in, cry and enact another drama. I will not remain a human if you do so. Dancing  Petha pulaynga thoonu thuppara alavukku nadanthurkaravan ellam oru appava.. DancingDancing I am ashamed. Wonder what jenmam you are. Dancing Even after living with amma for so many years you are behaving so cheaply. Wonder why you were born? Dancing Surya says if amma does not back safe and sound, I will not spare you. I will put all cases on you and drag you to court and naradichufy you Party ( parda.. intha thambi courtkelam poven garar.. Big smilekettadhalyum oru nalladhu! Clap) Dr scolds them for screaming outside ICU. Bhoomi apoligizes, enquires about Vani's health and wants to go in to meet her. Dr says we are unable to diagnose the exact reason. Shocked She is wheezing heavily. All tests are normal. But wonder why she is struggling to breathe. (moocha Rani kondu poita Dr Sir.. ) We have given her injections to sleep for a while. Please don't disturb her. Surya gives nasty stare at Bhoomi and walks off to cry his heart out. Bhoomi sulks down with a soga BGM recollecting Dr's words. (probably deep down he knows the truth Vani will not able to survive without Rani)                  

Screen freezes on Vani and Rani

[NOCOPY]

Edited by nithyamkv - 17 September 2013 at 1:12am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

chennaigalgausalyasanthisankarquick_silvermalligechits5lakshmikrssmily_faceserials2010sushavviZEESXYPallanguzhiJanuShathirlalaswash2Rishi87hopper_oceanKarthikkahoneydaisynewt2007DaffodileeRajinilicious

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Sri, you forgot friday updates aa Shocked

Friday Sep 13th Updates

Brief one makkaz .. sorry.

Both Gautham and saro refuses to walk away. So Swami pretends like his angry and insults them chases them away. Starts walking and wonders what to do next.

Vani calls point and ask him to find Rani and co and get them settled. Point upset to hear what happen.

Rani and family walking. There comes Bhoomi's manager who swami helped before. Shock to see them and Theenu tells him they need a house. He immediately says a friend of his has a house and asked him to rent it out. Takes them there. Swami feel very grateful and tells him they will pay rental all accordingly.

Manager comes out and calls point tells him that his got them all settled. This is heard by swami who refuses to take help from Vani any longer .. takes back his family on road Confused

Vani is shock to hear Point updating her about Swami refusing her help and now his lost touch where they are. Vani shock and faints. Gautham & Suria rushes her to hospital.

Bhoomi at anaconda house sharing happy news .. all 3 laughs happily. Anaconda says she is going to gift him something. She will make Vani fall on his feet and starts only living for him. All laughs and insults Rani family .. Bhoomi turns and shock to see someone.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 30 September 2013 at 9:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JanusushavviShathirlalaswash2honeydaisyCarynnithyamkv

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Wednesday Sep 18th Updates
Episode 160

Selvi ask Gautham to wait and she will be there to see Vani.

Both she and Rajesh gets ready and comes down but is stopped by Kali who speaks bad about Vani and co. Selvi raise her hand showing her finger mind it by shouting Mama Clap She reminds him that when her family came and kind of insulting him .. she scolded them by standing on Kali's side. The same thing now if her family is disgrace by Kali, she will not even hesitate a second to stand on their side. She knows how much he hates her and loves to torture her and she kept her mouth shut all this while. Does he know the value of that patience? She reminds him what all he did when her family came by and how she just remain silent that time. Shenba is not happy with the way Selvi is talking. She also kept quite when he brought Shenba and keep saying she will marry his son nu. She bear all the tortures did by Shenba. How long will it take for Selvi to just say poyaa and take her husband out from this house?? Clap  Basically today Selvi too kind of rocked by giving nicely to Kali Tongue  Selvi says only one phone call to her Vani and all his thimiru anavam will be gone by drain. Kali says yeiii but Selvi raise little higher and says yeiii too Wink She shows her hand to shut Kali. How long will it take for Selvi to file complain that  FIL is torturing her .. he will be sentenced forever. Why report.. even he she give one nod to her brother Gautham .. he will be taken care off.

She has been showing him the patience that her mother Rani thought her but she is yet to show him what her other mother Vani thought her. If she shows that Kali can never take it. She warns him to be careful here after. Her patience is not cause afraid of Kali but for her loving MIL and husband. Warns Shenba too and leaves with Rajesh. Both Rajesh and mother happy with what Selvi said.

Confusing moment Confused Doctor tells Bhoomi he can go in to see vani. Bhoomi goes in with a nice bgm makes me wonder if he really did love vani with that BGM ... Stands beside Vani with flashback running on his mind. Maybe Bhoomi is a nice guy without his anoconda pouring poison into him pola Confused

Both Rajesh Selvi arrives. Both son's crying beside their mother.  Selvi sees Bhoomi sitting outside and questions him why he did like this? How much she had trusted Bhoomi? How did he have the heart to do all this? Bhoomi remain silent. Selvi cries to him that she don't even know where her family is and how much she suffering not knowing what happen to them.  Selvi ask if he wants to chase everyone out and live happily in the house alone? Selvi ask him to answer but he keeps quite. Gautham comes out and says how can Bhoomi answer? His body full of poison and his ashamed of being Bhoomi son. Gautham tells Selvi another truth about Swami and Bhoomi not sharing the same mother. She is shock. Gautham and soori tells her that by using that Bhoomi had badly insulted the poor swami.

Bhoomi in tears. Gautham ask Selvi not to fall for it as he has stock of fake tears. All of them goes in to see vani. Bhoomi watches them walking away with tears in eyes... sad? heart broken? What ever!!! Will know on next episode LOL

thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 30 September 2013 at 9:51pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gausalyaPallanguzhilakshmikrsushavviJanuShathirlalaswash2Rishi87honeydaisyCarynnithyamkv--aarthi--

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thursday Sep 19th Updates
Episode

Bhoomi continues with unknown expression. Selvi and the rest goes in and sees Vani. 

Later both Selvi and Rajesh goes around hunting for Rani & co. Other side Pongodhi and her father searching.

Rani & co walking walking walking. Theenu ask for water. Swami makes them sit aside and goes to a shop ask for water but says no money. Shop guy ask him to wait and goes inside. Swami sees Kali auto coming on the road .. runs away to hide. Goes back to his family lies to them some fight going on there so lets move from here nu..

Both Rajesh Selvi back home. Kali ask Rajesh to wait as he needs to talk to him taniya. Selvi says now Rajesh is her husband so what ever he wants to say can say out to both of them. Kali tells Rajesh he does not care where they go and what they do. But for him his collections is the most important thing and today there is no collections from Rajesh. So he has decided Rajesh is not suitable for this job and ask him back for the key. Rajesh Selvi shock. Rajesh goes appa appa but Kali is not in mood to listen anything. Selvi ask Kali how much is that auto worth Shocked Kali insults her asking why she wants to buy huh? From where will she get the money?? From Vani huh nu he insults. Selvi raise her finger and ask him to talk with respect Clap She asked him a question and only expects for the answer. Kali says around 1 1/2 kodi nu (yeah i think he did mention kodi) Shenba is watching all this. Selvi thinks a while and then takes out her chain and ring. Puts in front of Kali and says for now value these golds are 1 kodi. Balance will be settled to him in a month. From now on that auto belongs to my husband. And Kali will not have any rights to insult her going on her husband auto. Selvi goes up.

Kali speechless as he did not expect this while shenba is super piss of with the new Selvi.

Upstairs Selvi cries about her family to her MIL who tries to give her comfort. Selvi blames herself for all that is going on now. Selvi cries to her.

Downstairs Sheba asking her mama what is going on? Selvi has changed and his keeping quite? Selvi is taking her rights in front of her on Rajesh. She is scared as Kali keeping quite. Kali tells her that Selvi told him this morning she will make a complain FIL torturing her nu. He knows she is capable of doing it. And if she does, he will be in jail for 7 years. He cannot be inside if he needs to get Shenba married to Rajesh. His only being silent now. Soon he will work things out and ask her not to be scared and go inside.

Bhoomi waiting outside Vani room. Nurse comes and gives him Vani's golds. He takes the ring .. bgm starts and Bhoomis pheelings oh pheelings start as well ... thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 30 September 2013 at 9:51pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXYsushavviJanuPallanguzhiShathirlalahoneydaisyKarthikkaCarynnithyamkv--aarthi--Rajinilicious

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Vani Rani Tuesday Sep 17th Written Updates

Episode

At the hospital Dr asks Bhoomi & Co not to disturb Vani.

Evil Angu and Jo rejoicing that their misson is accomplished. Angu goes one step ahead. She says Looks like Selvi is unaware of the whole fiasco. Lets play a game with her. She calls Selvi from Poo's phone and abuses Selvi to the core. She accuses Selvi as the reason for all problems at Bhoomi's home. You stepped in Bhoomi home and Bhoomi walked out. You stepped in here and Mano almost met death and came back. Looks like you stepped in again into Bhoomi's home, now your family is missing and Vani is battling for life. Selvi is shell-shocked. Angu and Jo in all glee. Angu curses somemore and disconnects without giving any details. Selvi bursts crying. Rajesh tries to reach Swami and Sara's phone. Both not reachable. Angu and Jo hi-5 over hurting Slevi. Dead Jo wondres what if Selvi finds Rani and unites the sisters.. Angu says impossible. Rani is rosha kari. She will never come back even if Vani asks her to come back. Jo is relieved. The duo smile. AngryAngry

Jo and Mano frantically searching Rani & Co. Poo calls up all Sara's friends and checks personally on their homes too. Gautam too is on operation search Rani. Poo calls him. He polambufies about the happenings and tells that he feels like strangling his dad. Poo brushes that aside and is more interested in searching Sara & Co. Gautam tells Poo, Sara would have definitely contacted atleast one of his closest person. I guess it could be his favourite professor Ramesh Kumar. Professor is on leave coz of his daughter marriage. Get his address from college watchman, go and check. Poo agrees.       

Selvi crying that her parents did not bother to inform her and wonders what compelled them to walk out. Rajesh consoles her and asks to get ready for searching Rani & co. Selvi wants to check on Vani's health before the mission. She calls Gautam and cries why didn't any of you inform me. Patti called me. Where is amma. Gautam says don't worry. We are on search and will surely find them ASAP. Selvi cries bitterly tha they have shun gher off. Guatam sasy how we share a sadnews. I wnaetd to tellyo after I find them. Selvi enquires about Vani. Gautam says Vani isn't normal after Rani left. She is struggling to breathe. We are clueless on how to treat her. My father is the reason for all problems. I feel like killing him. If something happens to my mom, he is a dead meat.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 18 September 2013 at 6:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverserials2010sushavviJanuPallanguzhiShathirlalaCarynnewt2007

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Friday, 20th September 2013

Bhoomi's seated outside, nurse comes & hands him Vani's jewels. Bhoomi picks out a ring & remembers gifting it to Vani. He asks her to show her hand & tries to put it on. Vani says it's tight & Bhoomi says he wanted to keep it a surprise & didn't check her size. Vani tells him not to worry, she'll put it on the finger that fits & she will keep it with her for the rest of her life. 

Swami, Rani, Sara & Thenmozhi enters a temple. Then asks, sleeping on her dad's lap,  if the temple is their new home?  Her head is aching & she's seeing everything double. Swami says Sara went to get them food & it will all be alright. Surya comes & gives her kovil prasadham. Then says she thought he was going to bring them food from hotel but she will adjust knowing their situation. Then says that she left her books behind & needs to prepare for some exam. Saravanan asks her to eat & Swami cries. Swami says not even one kadavul came to their rescue... Then tells him to take it as if one God gave her this prasadham. Swami asks Sara to look after Rani & Then & he's going to go look for a job. Swami leaves & Rani's deep in thoughts. 

Surya, Gautham & Bhoomi waiting outside, doctor comes out & says there's no improvement from her side. He took all the tests & there's nothing wrong with her body but she's finding it hard to breath normally. Doctor suggest it might have something to do with mana kavalai or stress. This is could be one the reasons & we cannot keep like this for long. Doctors leaves, Gautham asks him to find to Rani or does he want Vani gone... mela poganuma?  Bhoomi gets angry but Surya agrees with Gautham. Surya says he will not only take him to court but also kill by throwing a rock. Surya continues to ask him why he's here when he cannot be truthful to anyone. Bhoomi says nothing like that... Surya & Gautham goes on about how he insulted Swami's birth & what does he have to show for his birth... what gouravam did he earn? Swami worked hard everyday for your well being. Bhoomi tells them to stop, thaanga mudiyalada. Surya asks why he couldn't take amma & Rani ma being together? Bhoomi says they are not going to believe whatever he says & he cannot justify what he did. Surya asks him to go & find Rani ma. Bhoomi agrees to look for them & he'll stop thinking criminally, nambungada enna. Bhoomi begs them to trust him & Bhoomi's mum comes calling his name. She asks why he's crying & asks Surya & Gautham what they said to hurt him. Bhoomi asks her to leave, says he ruined his family & no god will forgive him. Bhoomi puts all the blame on her paasam & says he wants to be Vani's husband from now on. Bhoomi's mum asks Surya & Gautham what they said to brainwash his son? Bhoomi interrupts & tells her to leave him & his family. Bhoomi falls at her feet asking her to leave. 

Thodarum

[NOCOPY]

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 21 September 2013 at 3:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuPallanguzhiShathirlalahopper_oceannewt2007CarynnithyamkvDaffodileeRajinilicious

Post Reply New Post

Go to top