Vani Rani

!Vani Rani September 2013 Written updates Archives!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Vani Rani Monday Sep 2nd Written Updates

My son Adithya's 6th Birthday.. He wanted me to write this to all of you to get your wishes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..

Villi doesn't like Bhoomi going to meet odugali Selvi. Bhoomi says it is beneficial for me. Kali will scream, I will remain silent, Rani will get to know what cheap family Selvi has chosen. This is the Pillayar suzhi for Vani to chase her sisters' family out of the house. 

Karthik meets Poo and requests her to bring her dad to a temple without the knowledge of her mother since his mom wants to meet him. Poo refuses saying why your mom why should meet my dad. We are friends and nothing beyond that.  Karthik says some other reason is there for this meeting, which will be shared only there. 

Bhoomi and Rani come to Selvi's home. Selvi is very happy. RM and Rajesh give a hearty welcome. RM says kundhunga, Bhoomi sits down and says kundhitten.. Bhoomi  apologizes for abusing and chasing Rajesh and Selvi. Rani says don't apologize. You were right in scolding Selvi for her mistake. Bhoomi says I should have first blessed them and then pointed out their mistakes. He apoigizes yet again. RM is very happy to get golden family as her samandhis in addition to golden DIL. (golden in terms of gunam..) . Rani says we wanted to give virundhu for SIL and daughter for maruveedu at our home. Kali refused to send them when Bhoomi called. Bhoomi against supports Kali and says so what we have brought virudhu food here. Lets all sit together and eat. I have forgotten the past. You too please forget it, forgive me and accept me as one amongst you.

Kali walks in followed by Shenba. Rani says lets forget the past and become casual for the benefit of the couple. Kali humiliates Rani and Bhoomi for what they spoke on Rajesh Selvi marriage. Bhoomi apologizes and suggests drop vengeance and fly peace flag for the happiness of Rajesh - Selvi. Kali taunts. Shenba smirks. Rajesh and RM try to talk to Kali. But Kali shuts them up and jumps sky-earth Rani says I have cooked. I want to serve. All of you sit down please. Kali again repeats all the past dialogues uttered by Rani and Bhoomi and humiliates them. Rajesh fights with Kali and tells Rani & Bhoomi ignore appa, serve the food, I will eat.. Bhoomi and Rani advise him respect appa. Think over to change his heart. Kali says it will never happen and scolds Rani. RM too fights, picks the food bag and says lets ignore him and eat. Kali plucks the bag, scolds RM and throws the food on the road. Shenba enjoys while all others are shocked. Kali humiliates some more.Rani says please don't humiliate my gr8 mama and walks off dragging Bhoomi. Selvi cries.                    

Bhoomi and Rani come back home. Rani cries. Swami questions. Vani looks on. Rani says Vani was so right. Vani questions what happened. Bhoomi says I will not blame anyone. But your prediction was right. He humiliated us but what was most hurting was throwing the food Rani prepared with so much love. Rani cries bitterly. Bhoomi continues no one is perfect. Everyone does mistake. I went there to apologize for the mistake I did. But he never bothered to listen. Rani says I cooked all Selvis' favourite. But she was not allowed to eat a bite. Everything was thrown on the roads. Why this much anger. Mama the gr8 shed all his status, dignity and apologized but that guy was just too much. He chased us. RM is very good. She tried her level best and failed. Swami consoles Rani and says why did you go inspite of Vani's warning. Bhoomi says don't scold her. I insisted her to come. Leave it. Sabai disperses with Bhoomi's trademark evil smirk to the camera.

Selvi cries. RM asks Rajesh to console her and worries how to run the life with Kali. Rajesh tells Selvi I wonder how you still hope to correct him. I feel like killing him. Selvi says we know each others character and have to wait patiently.  I could have easily eaten the food my mother brought. But I didn't do that since that would have only irked mama some more. Murattu thanam is not the badil for murattu thanam.                 

Thodarum

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by nithyamkv - 02 September 2013 at 11:06pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayahguruvigneschits5lakshmikrZEESXYPallanguzhiShathirlala~*Thamizhan*~hopper_oceanKarthikkahoneydaisyCarynDaffodilee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!Vani Rani September 2013 Written updates Archives!" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Vani Rani Tuesday Sep 3rd Written Updates
Episode 160

Selvi advises Rajesh to control his anger. Selvi consoles RM too. Police comes and drags Kali to station. Vani's driver comes to Selvi's home and says Madam has summoned Rajesh and Selvi at their home. Selvi skeptical. But RM convices them to go.

Karthi, Megala, Mano and Poo at the temple. Brother sister paasa mazhai pozhinyiranga.. Mano says I am alive today coz of Vani akka. Poo stands confused. Finally matters cleared to her. Megala is sister of Mano and Karthik is Megala's only son. Poo is surprised but Mano is happy to note that Karthik is his nephew. Poo is double happy to know that Manikam is her thatha. Megala polambufies that appa is still angry on Mano. Poo assures Mano that thatha is her best friend and she will talk to him and convince him to accept Mano. Karthik volunteers to join the mission. Megala and Mano walk off. Poo tells Karthik cousin garathunala route podariya. Pichipuduven. We are together only in uniting thatha and aapa. Nothing beyond that. Dream panni bulb vangadha. Karthik is confident of changing Poo. 

Selvi and Rajesh are given a grand welcome at Vani's home. Bhoomi apologizes again in front of all family members. Rani again asks Bhoomi not to say sorry. Happy, emotional moments between Selvi and all family members. Gautam teases Rajesh about his dhadi. Kevalama irukku Remove it.  ClapClapClap Karthikka director heard us) Rajesh says I didn't shave since your sister likes it. Nanum blade selavu michamnu kept quite. AngryAngry ( adada.. enna oru vilakam.. Karthikka ippa enna pannalaam..) Rajesh thanks Vani for the happiness she gave them. Bhoomi praises vani sky-high and says every house needs a perosn like Vani and he wishes Selvi to be a Vani at her house but advises Rajesh don't be like me. After a sumptuous feast, Selvi thanks Vani for making her happy after a long time. She wants to go back. Bhoomi asks her to stay for a day. Vani does a chayng chak. Selvi refuses saying problem at home. I need to go. Kali at station. We don't know the reason too. I am worried. Vani says Selvi You could come for the feast only because Kali is in station. I called the inspector and told him to keep Kali at the station for sometime.

Screen freezes on shocked Selvi, worried Rani and Bold Vani

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 03 September 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanPallanguzhiJanuZEESXYShathirlalahopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~honeydaisyCarynDaffodilee

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Wednesday Sep 4th Updates
Episode 161

Brief Updates sorry makkazs..

Vani tells them that she got the police to take Kali away so that Selvi can come here. Selvi (as expected) questions her for doing this. Vani tells her that she knows everything happening at that house. Either she tells the family or Selvi does that. Rani starts her water tap aiyayoo selvi ma i thought you are living happy nu ... selvi keeps quite. Vani tells out one by one things and sufferings by Selvi including how she had to go and buy alcohol for Kali. Everyone is shock. Selvi defends her FIL still Confused and says that Vani might have spy around but did the spy tell her that her MIL took her back halfway and fight with her FIL about the drinks. Vani is confused. Selvi gives her big talk how all this had thought life and gives the credits to Rani. At the end entire family is happy and proud of Selvi and Bhoomi gives her support saying she will change her FIL one day like she had changed him Confused Vani calls police to let go Kali. Selvi Rajesh leaves.

Kali at home angry. As soon they both return he attacks Selvi .. holding her hand hair and dragging her wanting to slap her. Both Rajesh and mother tries to stop him but he pushes them away and gives PALAR nu oru slap. Rajesh gets angry and jumps at his father trying to fight but Kali easily lift him up and turns him round and round LOL throws him on the chair and nearly broke his arm .. selvi begs and cries. Kali shouts at everyone and then ask Selvi right no to call her Vani here. In front of Vani he will kill Selvi and go to jail. Selvi plead to let go this matter and she will not go to her house anymore. Goes inside with Rajesh and MIL. Shenba tells Kali she has lost hope that Rajesh will live with her happily even after Selvi is not there. Rajesh seem to support for selvi more. Kali says he does not want to kill Selvi but to try chase her away and get Shenba married to him and leaves.

Shenba thinks.

thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 September 2013 at 3:42am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

saamanPallanguzhisushavviZEESXYJanuShathirlalahoneydaisyKarthikkaCarynnithyamkvDaffodilee

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thursday Sep 5th Updates
Episode 162

Karthik grandfather (what is his character name Shocked why do i keep forgetting.. for now going to address him ass KG) comes to temple to pray. Aiyar happily ask KG if he has accepted his son and its really good. No use of carrying on all pagai until the end. KG is confused and ask he ask the pussari what his talking nu. Pussari says yesterday both his son and daughter came with their kids and exchange their loves .. it was a nice scene to see. KG in anger but keeps quite ..(pochuda .. never expected this early Confused but its good though.)

Rani and Swami talking. Rani says she feels so happy her sister could not stand seeing her suffering thus plan and brought Selvi to her for a lunch. Rani says Vani always thinks of others nu. Swami says something on is mind and its not right if he does not share with her. He ask Rani how come when it came to give money for his business Vani had to console Bhoomi first but when it came to her father, she automatically decide to give the money (rombha mukkiyam Confused) Rani ask why is he saying like that. Vani ask Bhoomi first as to give him respect as man of the house. Even that day before giving money to their BIL Vani did give a is it okay look to Bhoomi who was standing up .. Swami smiles.

Vani comes back and ask Bhoomi if Gautham called as she tried his phone but switch off. Swami says sure.. Vani gets call from police saying they caught the 5 guys who stole the money. These guys admitted stealing it but also giving some confusing story. Vani ask what story but Inspector ask her to come as better to talk in person. Bhoomi comes there and gets shock to know the 5 guys are caught. He follows Vani to station. Both Swami and Rani happy to know about them getting caught,

KG comes and shouts at his daughter and Karthik and ask them to leave the house. He does not want them anymore as family. He will leave alone from here on. Karthik ask him why his talking like this?? KG ask them not to talk anymore and tells out about the meeting in temple. Karthik mother tries to give reason but KG refuses to listen to anything. He finally gives final warning to them and leaves from there. Karthik consoles his mother and ask her to be patient.. he will try and make grandfather change soon and ask mother not to cry.

OMGGG what a twist today... never expected this Shocked

Vani and Bhoomi arrives at station. Bhoomi gives eye contact with one of the guys. Inspector says these guys admitted stealing the money but they only took their commission and the balance was bank into an account number. Vani ask if Inspector had trace this account number. Inspector hesitates and says the account belongs to Swaminathan Shocked Both Vani and Bhoomi shock. Bhooomiii Angry Bhoomi pretends like this is not true and ask for proof and the guys gave the slip. Bhoomi calls bank and verify about any cash into this account and manager says yes.

Bhoomi pretends to be heart broken for what swami did. Vani is in deep thought.  Vani somehow feels there is some confusion. She tells Inspector the information provide to her is true but she feels there is some confusion around here. She ask Inspector not to file anything first but she will call him back later.

Rajesh comes and gives Selvi her hall ticket for the exam and shares stories about their friends in college.  As usual Shenba sees this and she talks to herself she will make sure Selvi will not be able to write exam Confused

Both Vani and Bhoomi arrives home. Vani gets a call and stands out talking. Bhoomi enters in and starts beating up Swami ... Rani shock tries to stop him and ask what happen. Bhoomi in fake anger tells her what swami did and both husband wife shock. Vani hears shouting inside cuts her call and runs in. Bhoomi about to hit Swami again but she stops him. Swami cries how can they blame him .. he cries and says he never need that much of money. They should know about him nu.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 September 2013 at 3:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasaamanPallanguzhisushavviZEESXYJanuShathirlalahoneydaisyCarynnithyamkv

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Friday, 06th September 2013

Bhoomi blames Swami & tells him to come clean. Rani shocked & asks Vani if Swami would do anything like that? Bhoomi says he did nambikai to him & Swami says he doesn't know how the money got into his account. Bhoomi says the bank confirmed all of it & Vani tells him to leave it. Vani says she doesn't believe Swami did it & tells everyone to get on with work. She takes Bhoomi away & Rani takes Swami inside.

Outside Karthik's house, Poongodi calls Karthik & tells him to call the house phone after she comes in. Poongodi walks inside & gives paalgova to Manikam saying it's her mum's b'day. Manikam says paalgova is very nice & praises Poongodi. Phone rings & Poongodi answers the call (from Karthik). She hands it to Manikam & no answer. He asks Poongodi about the caller & she says it's someone called Mano & he's involved in some accident. Poongodi asks Megala who's Mano & Megala says he's my brother & Manikam's son. Manikam shouts at Megala not to call him his son & he buried all his happiness & my wife would still be alive. Manikam goes inside & Poongodi says she will talk to him. She looks inside the room & Manikam puts his hands together & prays. Poongodi smiles & tells Megala & Karthik that Manikam likes Mano as much he hates him. She leaves.

Swami & Rani talking about what Bhoomi said & all the problem is because of the 5 lakhs... is it more important than our daughter? Rani tells him to keep calm & says Vani will solve the problem. Gautham comes in & says Vani told the police to release the culprits. Gautham asks Swami if he know them & Rani pushes him away. Swami recollects the scenes & tells Rani he's going to find out what happened. Rani tries to stop him but he leaves. Rani calls Gautham.

Swami finds the guys & asks them who told them to put the blame on him. They repeat he told them to & fight ensues. Gautham joins in, breaks a glass bottle & asks one of them to tell the truth. He says Bhoomi told him to do it & both Gautham & Swami shocked. Swami leaves & Gautham follows.Swami comes to Bhoomi's office... 

Thodaurm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JanusushavviShathirlalahopper_oceanKarthikkahoneydaisyDaffodilee

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Monday Sep 9th

No Serial Telecast Dancing

Vinayaga Chaturthi Special Programs Star

Nithya essscapee... Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
!Vani Rani September 2013 Archives!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Vani Rani Tuesday Sep 10th written updates

Episode 164

MUST WATCH EPISODE

Swami comes to Bhoomi's office to confront him. Bhoomi barks at him. Swami asks why blame me, what is the mistake I did. You did everything and turned it on me. We are born to same father and have been living together form birth. Why no pasam on me. Cry Bhoomi abuses some more. Swami says instead of this cheap game you could have killed me.  Cry Bhoomi says you want to sit idle and suruttufy my sothu. Your birth is wrong how your character can be right. DeadDead Your mother trapped my father, ate away all my father's earnings and gave birth to you with wrong intentions. Dead You are a son of a cheap woman. DeadDeadSwami gets mad, holds Bhoomi and screams I will kill you for bad-mouthing my mother.Clap Both enter into a fierce fight and roll on the floor. ShockedShocked Vani and Gautam walk in. Gautam separates them and Vani says stop it. Bhoomi turns the plate saying he is beating me for questioning him about theft. I told him why rob I would have given you if you asked me.  Swami says he is lying. Why would I steal? He spoke wrong about my mom and me. Vani says I know the truth. Clap Swami keeps saying I did not steal and Bhoomi bad mouthed my mother. Cry Gautam drags a roaring Swami away on orders from Vani. Bhoomi tries to act mahan. Vani tells I know everything and asks Bhoomi to come home for a discussion.

Back home, Rani praying to God to help Swami. Sara and Thenu wonder where Sara and Gautam went. Vani walks in with Swami and Gautam. Bhoomi follows.Vani loudly calls "Rani" multiple times.. ShockedShockedShocked All are surprised. Rani in 7th heaven. Star She comes out running in happiness that her sister called her. Clap Rani asks akka you called me. ClapClap (Excellent acting by Rani.. )Vani says modhala veeta vittu veliyila podi. Shocked Rani is shell-shocked. Tears flows down her eyes. CryCryCry Swami and others too are shocked. Vani says un purushan un pulaynga.. ellarayam kootukittu modhala veeta vittu veliylia po. Po veliya.ShockedShocked Rani speechless. Bhoomi smirks. DeadDead Swami ask nanga enna. Vani stops him and says Enough Swami. Let us take that you did not do any wrong and your brother has done the mistake. You will do anything for your brother na. If so, first walk out of this home. None of you should be at this home. Gautam questions amma why should they go out for the mistake appa did. Bhoomi says Vaya moodu Gautam. This rascal stole your fathers' money. Gautam says venam. Appa nu parka matten. I heard from the rowdies mouth that you setup the whole thing. Bhoomi says you believe rowdies who do anything for money but not your father. I can give money and make the rowdies name your mother or you too. Dead Vani says stop it. Don't talk beyond this. No one can stoop lower than this. ClapClapClap You don't want them to stay here and I have asked them to get out. She turns to Rani and says .. Rani.. enough of all that you have done to this house. Enough of all accusations, filth and nastiness that are hurled at you. Go out. Rani says I have been waiting all these years for you to speak a word with me. CryCry Though you did not talk to me I knew that you cared for me the most. Cry Vani gets emotional. Rani continues.. When you called my name I was so happy, but what is this you spoke after that. idhukku nee pesamalaye irundhirukalam. Cry I chased my daughter out only to bring back mama into this home. When we realized that Mama was not satisfied with that too. We decided to walk out of this home. But You stopped us. Now you are asking us to walk out. How could you say this? CryCry We don't know why mama hates us. But he has never spoke anything other than asking us to get out. I have been thinking till this minute that I am the most important person for you on this earth. How could say this to me. After our parents' death, I have been at your feet all these years considering you as everything for me. Do you think I stayed here for the food you gave? CryCryCry Swami, Surya, Gautham and Thenu break down crying.  (We too..  Cry) My thoughts were always for the welfare of you, mama and kids and nothing beyond that. When we were going off that day, I left my usiru here and was taking my mere body alone. Hug Am I not half of you usiru ? CryCry  How could you say this to me. Both sisters look at each other emotionally. Hug Hug Hug Hug (Vani and Rani.. konutell pongo.. Kal nenjayum kariachidum unga peformance.. ) Surya jumps in and says Why should you guys go. Let appa walk off. LOL If he claims it is his home and will not go, lets all walk off leaving him behind. LOL Rani says don't talk like that. It is wrong. Gautam says what else should we say. Rani says you guys are too young to talk about this or understand this issue. I will disobey even God's orders but not a word against what my akka says. CryCryCry .Rani says Mama I want to ask just one question. Why did you have to put thiruttu pazhi, emathu pazhi to chase us out. Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up  Isn't he your brother. So what if he isn't own sibling. Don't you have the pasam of being brought up together. CryCryBhoomi says all of you are blaming me. That's ok. You consider him to be a mahan. I don't care about it. Angry But the fact is he has done this cheap act. DeadDead  I have no doubts on this. Vani says Stop it. Don't utter another word. Aren't you ashamed of lying repeatedly? StarStar I too interrogated the same Bank Manger and got to know facts.ClapClap  On the day previous to robbery, you have withdrawn the same amount from the bank. I have the proof for the same. (How does this qualify to prove that Bhoomi is guilty?). The serial numbers of the money you withdrew and that of the amount the robbers deposited into the account are the same. (again same question. Idha vechu how to prove Bhoomi is the culprit ?? ). Shall I call the bank manager to clarify. It is just that Swami started this issue before I could. Bhoomi says Vani. Vani says don't utter any more guttery words and naradichufy this place. Swami says you could have let us go the other day itself. Forget what anna said. Don't you think the words you uttered are far more shocking and paining than his. CryCry

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 September 2013 at 11:34pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gausalyaPallanguzhiserials2010Janukalki2007ShathirlalaGiselsupree~*Thamizhan*~-VishaD-hopper_oceanhoneydaisyCarynDaffodilee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top