Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Roja..

Devi will turn into a producer??

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 September 2013 at 8:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bommalattam Sep 9 -13 Discussions" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arckar25

arckar25

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...I am new to this forum...Can I also write updates of this serial or is this reserved to certain members only?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwarJanunithyamkv

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arckar25

Hi Guys...I am new to this forum...Can I also write updates of this serial or is this reserved to certain members only?

welcome welcome to the forum - you are most welcome to do updates. How about relieving Roja from her Tuesday torture for starters? Roja will be eternally grateful !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwarJanunithyamkv

arckar25

arckar25

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

welcome welcome to the forum - you are most welcome to do updates. How about relieving Roja from her Tuesday torture for starters? Roja will be eternally grateful !!

Sure Roja...will do that...but since Tuesday's update has already been written shall I start with today's (i.e., Wednesday's) update?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96Subanuvarneshwar

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Sure Roja...will do that...but since Tuesday's update has already been written shall I start with today's (i.e., Wednesday's) update?

Tell you what - check with Nithya - DT of this section . Sumi usually does Wednesday updates. But I am sure every one here would like a day off !! Nithya , you here?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96varneshwarnithyamkv

Janu

Janu

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

you are most welcome to write updates here...we appreciate your offer very  very much...

lathasiva96varneshwar

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Welcome to IF Tamil section arckar25 .. Can we get your name ..

Have fun and do join us in our discusisons on regular basis.

Please hit the like button on the updates to encourage our updaters..

It will be a pleasure to have you onboard as an updater..

Yes, We do have a set of regular members doing updates. But we are open to add on new members.

As of now our regular updater for thu (our CM atina) is on leave.  Can you please take up Thursdays .. .

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 September 2013 at 9:51pm

lathasiva96varneshwar

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

asku busku .. ungala vidaradha illa.. Evil Smile sectionla oru entertainment vendama.. neenga poita eppadi??

lathasiva96varneshwar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top