Page 6 of 25

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

is it still confession thread or transformed to blah blah?Smile

why dont you bring it back on track with a proper confession? lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confessions: 2013-2014 edition (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Originally posted by lonely0planet

is it still confession thread or transformed to blah blah?Smile

why dont you bring it back on track with a proper confession? lol
my family and friends tell me that i am one rare brutally honest person fortunately it works in my favor most of the time in real life that isSmile so i have nothing to confide in.. lot of people share their secrets  with me and i have spilled it sometimes LOL(well...), my boss knows me too well and gives a special instruction when something should not leave the roomLOL

ha! that was another confession.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinzy

There are two kinds of secrets : one is not worth keeping and the other is too good to keep..Smilebut sometime I feel,why do people with bad breath always have to tell me secrets???OuchOuch

Should it be called a secret if it was worth sharing...

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Okay let me reveal all today. 

When I was a little kid, I was extremely good looking. Girls use to die when they observed me closely. I was asked to do a song in a not so known movie.

Enjoy my handsome self and the song and consider yourself lucky to have experienced this phenomenon.

Summer3

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

ok if we are going to be confessing all that, then i too have a confession to make.

when i was a kid, i wanted to touch a girl. So i went ahead and touched her. What happened next, you can guess. I got slapped.Cry

when i was a bit older, i asked her if i could feel her heartbeats. And you know? That took me placesLOL

now here's the amazing thing. Even as i was living a life of sin, i was taking away important lessons- if at first you don't succeed, don't change your intent. Just change the approach. Iradey wohi, soch nayeeLOL

ok- this was a joke.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-Forever-KAenigmatic_zephySummer3

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

ok if we are going to be confessing all that, then i too have a confession to make.

when i was a kid, i wanted to touch a girl. So i went ahead and touched her. What happened next, you can guess. I got slapped.Cry

when i was a bit older, i asked her if i could feel her heartbeats. And you know? That took me placesLOL

now here's the amazing thing. Even as i was living a life of sin, i was taking away important lessons- if at first you don't succeed, don't change your intent. Just change the approach. Iradey wohi, soch nayeeLOL

ok- this was a joke.LOL

now i get the context behind your ID..

Yuck!.. LOL

Forever-KA

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinzy

Originally posted by King-Anu

I confess that this confession topic is turning out to be quite lame.

@ vinzy

DId you sing that song? LOL I'm a good singer... Unfortunately I have a bad voice.LOL 
If no then what is that you wanted to confess by posting that. Sorry to bother you too much. Howver this curious fox is not clear.
oooppps ur curiosity and common sense are arguing again...LOL.Dear Curiosity, just put the gun down and lets talk this out.~ Sincerely, The Cat.

Never mind! Thumbs Up
Ref the video you posted and the topic being about confessions - I thought you meant something in the line of Vicky donor and not the singer LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAVinzy

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I came here after so many years. Although I was born and brought up here the situation still was a shock to me. Things have gone worst compared to last time I was here. Then I have gotten used to the discipline of west. 

There is deliquency
Its is cowded
The weather is warm
No respect for laws in common man
No courtesy, no appreciation of courtesy
Political situation and economy is bad
Corruption is rampant

Compared to west, its a mess. However now when time to go back is near I am feeling sad. I never felt that once for US. I am so much thankful to US for all the good it has given me. However I never felt sad leaving it. lol. Here despite all issues and despit the fact that my family will join me, despite the fact that I am not leaving any girlfriend or friends I am feeling very sad. For whom? Its not clear to me. For my servants? For the food? For the people? For extended family who I never got close to? They dont care if I leave. Things will go on like usual. No one knows if I was here. Things go on.

However I still feel sad. This is the power of your own country and own city and your real home. Despite all issues and despite people thinking that I have become western let me confess I still love my home the most and no matter what I say, at times like these, my inner feelings come out.

I know this will go away in day or two but the poiint is this only happens here.

gnight

Edited by King-Anu - 13 September 2013 at 1:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum-Inferno-LovelyPlanetcharminggenie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top