Debate Mansion

Confessions: 2013-2014 edition (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 25

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
^Mine is normal electric guitar, There are different models are there, in Spanish guitar we can play lots of vibrato.. on one single note.....Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confessions: 2013-2014 edition (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I confess that I don't trust anyone to tell my deep dark secrets...Wink

I wonder why people choose to confess in secret?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
There are two kinds of secrets : one is not worth keeping and the other is too good to keep..Smilebut sometime I feel,why do people with bad breath always have to tell me secrets???OuchOuch

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Confessions..hmm..
i stayed away from IF for real long..i always thought its a place for loser kids/tweens...

but damn..once u start bashing you realize how much fun it is...LOL

and it has taken me 5 yrs to realize there are other forums besides our tv serials..LOL
LOLLOLLOL.. did you call them losers? thought that was one of the prohibited words on this forum.. you can call them needy insteadWink

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Confessions..hmm..
i stayed away from IF for real long..i always thought its a place for loser kids/tweens...

but damn..once u start bashing you realize how much fun it is...LOL

and it has taken me 5 yrs to realize there are other forums besides our tv serials..LOL
LOLLOLLOL.. did you call them losers? thought that was one of the prohibited words on this forum.. you can call them needy insteadWink

hardly matters...I am one of them at the end of the day LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I confess that this confession topic is turning out to be quite lame.

@ vinzy

DId you sing that song? If no then what is that you wanted to confess by posting that. Sorry to bother you too much. Howver this curious fox is not clear.

Edited by King-Anu - 11 September 2013 at 10:27am

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Great topic Maharaj ji.
Initially I was wondering what was it all about ???

This world is quite a sham in many ways and often our actions are based on what people expect from us, rather than what we would like to do or should do . Or, at times we may utter lies or paint a false picture of the real truth for whatever the reason; fear or not wanting to hurt another etc etc etc.
When alone by ourselves with no outside interference we enjoy greater peace of mind in our own realm.

I generally want everyone to be healthy and happy but life is not one big party and we do face ups and downs, there could be a reason for this. At times of crisis it does make us look deeper and seek greater understanding and everything in the universe is connected one way or other.

Edited by Summer3 - 11 September 2013 at 7:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KArahmona_pakswe

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for those words of wisdom Summer. Always a pleasure to read your thoughts.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top