Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Confessions: 2013-2014 edition (Page 3)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

I think since I have started this topic, many are not participating, confessing and contributing to this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

Basically we as desi people have still not developed the ability to keep away our personal dislikes from other matters. lol.

I found this concept interesting so decided to create this 2013-2014 edition. lol. If mods want to take control of this and also make it a sticky topic then I will be okay with it as well. This way it can be a place where people can come over and spill the beans.

So yes, mods, please take ownership of this and in turn return my WL from 20 to 0. lol

lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suhana-

I want to confess that when I opened the Confession of Sins topic,I really wanted to confess something.Not about sin,but something I did I felt I was wrong.

you know your pics alone will ensure you get the maximum likes on every post..WinkLOL
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Confessions..hmm..
i stayed away from IF for real long..i always thought its a place for loser kids/tweens...

but damn..once u start bashing you realize how much fun it is...LOL

and it has taken me 5 yrs to realize there are other forums besides our tv serials..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum-Inferno-shweta2728-waitingforyou-Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

hey fox, that remind me, you got any confessions to make? Like how much you love all of us and how you were secretly never wanting to get away even while you were making nice farewell speeches? Just wonderingLOL

From what you have seen and what you know about the situation, your conclusion about the Fox is not wrong. lol.  However the fact that I made those speeches and then never wanted to leave do not add up. lol. Anyway I wont go into details as on surface you have this one on me. Enjoy. lol

buddy, good to have you back... from wherever you did not go to. I for one would have certainly missed youLOL

whatever
and just 20 on the meter? bahut be-insafi hai. By now, i'd have thought the cup would have runneth overLOL

You were kind enough to apologize. Otherwise I would have taken it to 100 for sure. lol.

Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

im on 60 if that makes you and gang any happier.. but thatsecause tanni hates me personally..
chalo good to see you two getting back together..
those_who_you_like_to_insult or "IDs" never actually mind being insulted after learning who is behind those insults .. so carry on but do take a good look at that mirror once a while LOL

what the heck are you saying? back together? lol

For some strange reason he went after me and perhaps unintentionally crossed that line and I lost it after that (for which I apologized). Otherwise I personally have never held anything against him. lol. He is a great addition in the sense that he is intelligent and at the same time a clown type figure. This is a rare combination to have and therefore keeps everyone egaged and his posts are informative and fun to read.

The fox is a mirror LP. You will get what you are from me.

Now everyone, give us some real confessions. lol
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Vinzy

Done this...few years back !!

what? singing?

Ya ya...~Big smile

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
vinzy

did u sing that song in the video?
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

vinzy

did u sing that song in the video?

^LOL ... used to sing like Justin Bieber...then I turned 4!!Tongue... but I hate when I'm singing a song and a co-worker thinks they can join in and sing with me. D!hd.., this is not Glee!..Ouch
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Done this...few years back !!

what? singing?

Ya ya...~Big smile

is this what they call a spanish guitar?

Go to top