Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

Confessions: 2013-2014 edition (Page 2)

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Joined: 01 April 2009
Posts: 5426

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

I think since I have started this topic, many are not participating, confessing and contributing to this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

Basically we as desi people have still not developed the ability to keep away our personal dislikes from other matters. lol.

I found this concept interesting so decided to create this 2013-2014 edition. lol. If mods want to take control of this and also make it a sticky topic then I will be okay with it as well. This way it can be a place where people can come over and spill the beans.
 
So yes, mods, please take ownership of this and in turn return my WL from 20 to 0. lol
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

-Suhana- IF-Dazzler
-Suhana-
-Suhana-

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 4693

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I want to confess that when I opened the Confession of Sins topic,I really wanted to confess something.Not about sin,but something I did I felt I was wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 2339

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

I think since I have started this topic, many are not participating, confessing and contributing to this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

Basically we as desi people have still not developed the ability to keep away our personal dislikes from other matters. lol.

I found this concept interesting so decided to create this 2013-2014 edition. lol. If mods want to take control of this and also make it a sticky topic then I will be okay with it as well. This way it can be a place where people can come over and spill the beans.
 
So yes, mods, please take ownership of this and in turn return my WL from 20 to 0. lol
 
welcome to the club LOL.. I was the lone member of the boycott club so far.. mod herself is on the other side.. remember she is fine with people abusing me in the MOTW threads, but I am not allowed to abuse back.. I mean c'mon if people want to fight let them(no one is going to get killed moreover).. why intervene and stop one side and let other side carry on conveniently.. and you who never abused in those threads is banned as well.. what for? for siding with meLOL ?
that was my sincerest confession Wink


Edited by lonely0planet - 09 September 2013 at 4:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Joined: 01 April 2009
Posts: 5426

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by King-Anu

I think since I have started this topic, many are not participating, confessing and contributing to this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

Basically we as desi people have still not developed the ability to keep away our personal dislikes from other matters. lol.

I found this concept interesting so decided to create this 2013-2014 edition. lol. If mods want to take control of this and also make it a sticky topic then I will be okay with it as well. This way it can be a place where people can come over and spill the beans.
 
So yes, mods, please take ownership of this and in turn return my WL from 20 to 0. lol
 
welcome to the club LOL.. I was the lone member of the boycott club so far.. mod herself is on the other side.. remember she is fine with people abusing me in the MOTW threads, but I am not allowed to abuse back.. I mean c'mon if people want to fight let them(no one is going to get killed moreover).. why intervene and stop one side and let other side carry on conveniently.. and you who never abused in those threads is banned as well.. what for? for siding with meLOL ?
that was my sincerest confession Wink
 
lol. it does not bother me personally however it would have been more fun if we had more participation. i say this because last time when we had such topic it was a hit on box office. lol.


Edited by King-Anu - 09 September 2013 at 8:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

BirdieNumNum Senior Member
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Joined: 07 October 2012
Posts: 972

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

ok i have a confession to make. It has to do with what i think of some "IDs" (you know, virtual people), that is on the rare occasion that i do think of them. But then,it would be bad manners to tell people what one really thinks of them, wouldn't it? LOL

hey fox, that remind me, you got any confessions to make? Like how much you love all of us and how you were secretly never wanting to get away even while you were making nice farewell speeches? Just wonderingLOL

buddy, good to have you back... from wherever you did not go to. I for one would have certainly missed youLOL

and just 20 on the meter? bahut be-insafi hai. By now, i'd have thought the cup would have runneth overLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 2339

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum


ok i have a confession to make. It has to do with what i think of some "IDs" (you know, virtual people), that is on the rare occasion that i do think of them. But then,it would be bad manners to tell people what one really thinks of them, wouldn't it? LOL

hey fox, that remind me, you got any confessions to make? Like how much you love all of us and how you were secretly never wanting to get away even while you were making nice farewell speeches? Just wonderingLOL

buddy, good to have you back... from wherever you did not go to. I for one would have certainly missed youLOL

and just 20 on the meter? bahut be-insafi hai. By now, i'd have thought the cup would have runneth overLOL
im on 60 if that makes you and gang any happier.. but thatsecause tanni hates me personally..
chalo good to see you two getting back together..
those_who_you_like_to_insult or "IDs" never actually mind being insulted after learning who is behind those insults .. so carry on but do take a good look at that mirror once a while LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumForever-KA

BirdieNumNum Senior Member
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Joined: 07 October 2012
Posts: 972

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

im on 60 if that makes you and gang any happier.. but thatsecause tanni hates me personally..
chalo good to see you two getting back together..
those_who_you_like_to_insult or "IDs" never actually mind being insulted after learning who is behind those insults .. so carry on but do take a good look at that mirror once a while LOL

lol i do take a look. Every morning and night, when i am brushing- scout's promise! Good looking guy but i try not to be too vain about it. LOL Anything else you want me to see?LOL
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 18093

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinzy


Done this...few years back !!

what? singing?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Confessions are overrated ?

Author: glamritz   Replies: 8   Views: 576

glamritz 8 576 02 March 2010 at 4:29pm by Sherraz
Who is better (Bollywood edition) - ?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Beyond_the_Veil   Replies: 43   Views: 2549

Beyond_the_Veil 43 2549 17 November 2009 at 12:11pm by Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Who is better? (Disney edition)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: return_to_hades   Replies: 49   Views: 2176

return_to_hades 49 2176 05 September 2009 at 11:38am by jettythegod

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index