Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Okay this topic is not an original idea. The credit goes to following topic.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=528250

I found this link in Confession of Sins topic.

Make your confessions here. It could be an incident in real life or virtual or something you wanted to share but did not.

Important Note: Please donot write anything which hurts any person belonging to any religion, caste, nation or gender.

Edited by King-Anu - 06 September 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-waitingforyou-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confessions: 2013-2014 edition" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I am not happy that no one has confessed anything in this confession 2013-2014 edition.

Edited by King-Anu - 07 September 2013 at 1:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetSunshine797enigmatic_zephySummer3

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Okay this topic is not an original idea. The credit goes to following topic.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=528250

I found this link in Confession of Sins topic.

Make your confessions here. It could be an incident in real life or virtual or something you wanted to share but did not.

Important Note: Please donot write anything which hurts any person belonging to any religion, caste, nation or gender.

what do you want me to confess? LOL..
Okay .. my confession is I care for some forum people as much as real peopleSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-waitingforyou-Forever-KASunshine797

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Oh man. No one has confessed any deep, dark, embarrassing secrets yet. I wanted to make sure I won't be the only one with a silly confession. Here I go anyways...

I have a huge crush on this football player and I am a bit scared that until I get over this crush I can't be in a happy real life relationship. There is this guy I like in real life, and I know he likes me too, recently I told him that I can't imagine myself getting married to anyone but the football player. And he was quite taken back by it and asked me if I was serious. I wouldn't be as bothered by my crush if I was a teenager but I am actually at a stage of my life where my parents are trying to set me up with marriage prospects and meeting another guy bothers me because I feel that I am too interested in another man to take them seriously. Sure the man is not within my reach but he is still a man. A man I watch and root for every week because I am a diehard football fan.
A close married friend of mine once said I only feel this way because I have not met the "right man" in real life. Coincidentally she also had a huge crush on a football player who she used to blog about regularly. Last month her husband found the blog and they had a huge fight because he felt she made a mockery of their marriage. So she tried to stay away from blogging about the football player and it was extremely difficult for her and made her unhappy. And this one is going to sound like a joke (if you already did not find this confession a joke) but my cousin used to be a huge Hrithik Roshan fan and after marriage she stopped watching his movies. She said it made her a little upset to look at her husband (well ex-husband now) after looking at Hrithik. 

That story still haunts me.  So yeah that's my confession :) (please don't laugh at me too hard.)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaya13-Inferno--waitingforyou-LovelyPlanetForever-KABerryBlush07

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
lp, that is not a  confession.lol. everyone cares about virtual life hence spending time here. lol. thanks for opening the account in this 2013-2014 edition of confessions.

perf, is that a crush on that person or a football player? lol. what if he was not a football player? what if there was another football?

you talk about an interesting situation. in their life most people crush or love someone. then, in desi culture at least, they go into an aranged marriage setup where its mostly a deal between families. however that person still likes or loves someone else. if that someone else is an actor then that is not a big issue. if that someone is a person in real life then that is a problem.

this is why i am beginning to not like aranged setup. i think if possible people should marry who they like. its unfair to the person who comes in arranged marriage deal. lol. in your case if you like this football player and then go on to marry someone else then its unfair to that someone else.

then again world is not ideal. just because someone likes another person does not mean things will work out. in that case one has to marry someone and yet forget the past. i guess there is no right answers and hence the problems. good luck with the football and football player. lol

thanks both of u...

LovelyPlanet-waitingforyou-Perfangel5655

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Done this...few years back !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

srutyhc

srutyhc

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
MY CONFESSION IS JUST A SIMPLE WAY TO MY PARETNS WHICH I WANT TO IMPLY BUT SCARED...
TAT IS

I WANT TO GET INTO ACTING,GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE,LEARN THE BEAUTIFUL CULTURES OTHER THEN WAT I AM, GO EXPLORE MY COUNTRY, MY TALENT

HMMM BUT COULDNT STILL NOW STRUGGLING BECOZ THESE THINGS DOESNT GIVE ANY HEED TO MY PARENTS

LovelyPlanetForever-KArishabgosavi

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
I have been a silent reader on DM for almost an year (or more than that) so I guess I know most of the members here,without them knowing me. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaForever-KAenigmatic_zephySunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Go to top