JA: will sukanya ever get married

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys plz dun hit me, I know all of us are tension with who is the culprit n wat is akhda future. But at least we can be assured that culprit will be found n both akhda will def fall in love after fireworks n all with all the dragging ๐Ÿ˜†But my question is here will sukanya ever get married... I think if I'm not mistaken in history does not mention abt sukanya ... Jodha having sister, plz correct me if I'm wrong ... But Ekta seems to have add this for drama purpose. Whether rattan Singh is bad or not it's not the question. But no one wanted to make  ristha with Rajput for sukanya only that one small state. Wat is their purpose I dun know wen all others dun want, they want to make ristha is a big ? Whether jalal is gonna do good for sukanya n all by this war is yet to be seen but will sukanya ever get married... of this ristha broken is there any other ristha  Jalal dun not have any brothers as well ...
In my view when jodha got married she was 20 n getting married at 20 on that era is considered a bit late too... So I'm just wondering sukanyas fate 
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
riyya dont worry  ... just wait for this big fat MU to get clear .. after that  jalal will say this to jodha """why fear when jallu is here""  ๐Ÿ˜† 
jalal will marry her  ๐Ÿ˜†
don't hit me now   ๐Ÿ˜†
Sukanya is her younger sister so she's naturally younger to Jodha. And they never harp on her beauty like they do about Jodha's. she's portrayed as a very young, silly but 'gun wanti' princess. So she does have a few years before she hits 20. 
Ive no idea how she'll get married to Ratan Singh after this war rubbish gets over. They'll obviously want to break off the rishta, when Amer being a much bigger state than Sujjanpur, couldn't stand the might of the Mughal army, a small state like Sujjanpur cannot either. 

Am sure Jalal will find a very nice , big state for his sister-in-law to get married into. 

Yes Rajputs are an extremely proud warrior caste, but One would think out of self-preservation they would align with the Emperor. It took them too much time to understand. In times like those, it wasn't pride it was fool-hardiness. There are different ways to express that pride. 

Sujjanpur might have been a small kingdom but they seemed to have much more sense than the very big Rajputana  states. Becoming the brother/sister/father/daughter in law of the Mughal Emperor, the One who rules all over India (india consisting of the North, South, Pakistan & Bangladesh, rivalling the size of the USSR!!) can only mean a massive benefit & a matter of immense pride ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by lovebull - 10 years ago
Maybe Jalal is very jealous how his Sukanya can get married to anyone else besides him. Jalal does have a certified level obsession with the Ameri princesses!

And if he does try to get married to Sukanya, there will be Jodha standing with Jalal's shamsheer 
, thirsting to cut his head off๐Ÿ˜†
Kya pata jallu adham ke saath shaadi karwa de sukku ki๐Ÿคฃ..(just joking)
Originally posted by sonilausarun

riyya dont worry  ... just wait for this big fat MU to get clear .. after that  jalal will say this to jodha """why fear when jallu is here""  ๐Ÿ˜† 
Jallu ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by chinuchinu

jalal will marry her  ๐Ÿ˜†
don't hit me now   ๐Ÿ˜†
nahi... ๐Ÿ˜†  Jalal have not even get jodha... Why trouble himself for another one ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by riyya6

nahi... ๐Ÿ˜†  Jalal have not even get jodha... Why trouble himself for another one ๐Ÿ˜†

jodha aur sukanaya mein farak hai woh jaldi pat jayegi jalu se i know  ๐Ÿ˜†  uski tension na lo ho sakta hai yeh sab dekha jodha jal jaye ๐Ÿ˜†   
Originally posted by chinuchinu

jodha aur sukanaya mein farak hai woh jaldi pat jayegi jalu se i know  ๐Ÿ˜†  uski tension na lo ho sakta hai yeh sab dekha jodha jal jaye ๐Ÿ˜†   
๐Ÿ˜† wat the but I kind of agree with you,l. Who knows after this ristha breaks she might fall for jalal even b4   Jodha plz dun hit me ๐Ÿ˜†