Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Yes finally my dream came true and i met Shakti Arora on the sets of Science with Braincafe. 
I went on the sets with his one more fan here Swati (punirashakti) 
The moment i saw him i just cant stop blushing Blushing
He is so so so sweet and down to earth person. He chatted with us as if we knew each other since long. He made us comfortable and never made us realized that he is a star. He is so humble and down to earth person.
We even met the co-host of the same show Mr. Rakesh Bedi Sir. We felt really obliged meeting him too.
On Reel Shakti has done really good work but in Reality he is just awesme and really great human being. 
Jitni Tareef Karun Utni Kam Hain. But yes I am really happy meeting him finally.
But yesterday we reached on the shoot late and almost the pack up was done so he said I can come today early and watch the shoot..
So if things work i will be going today and this time I will be Interviewing him too LOL Wink 

Wow what a great experience it was Embarrassed 
Truly proud to be your fan Arora Saab Hug
Hope all your wishes come true and we get to see u back on screen Hug

Here are some off screen snaps Embarrassed

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

compartmentdeterminationsweetypie225sp87onamlifenrthyasanayahblahblahssrilanka123sweet_taniaiamsenadam_Raeesa_ruhi86paris.hiltonRangeelaaRadhikaMishraShivinkiJastintin0602-Naz.Karam-shahsb_26xXxNoreen786xXxCrySsdany89jrmahulivijayata123malika.123Adlinonirfanspari-kirloskarpujametallicBeyondWordsgomathi2banushivani.PerfectLove...N3rDyM0R0N..AadatSeMajboorriniiiiILoveRamKapoorafreenaamnachitra_raoprc_fan1-Naresh-FireLordPhoenixcrazy2012Gudakesha..RiMjHiM..NATURESHIVANIRantaraolichoneybees22ginyaPari117..geeth..Kalpana_WriterFreshDaisyBeingCheviilovedhanjanirdAbrayRajinilicioussonia555Saranghae-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So finally i met Shakti Arora" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
awesome yaar..u n swati really lucky girls..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltongomathi2ShaktifanSwati

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Wow parin...congo to u yaar...awesome.pics are really nice

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Yes...my darling TM Parin...ur each n every word abt Shakti Arora...very accurate n perfect...

Shakti is really honest n sweet and down to earth person...he also so smart handsome...dashing n cute too...Embarrassed

I always like his cute n lovely smile...n u knw very well yesterday m not very much talk with him...i want to bt i cant yarrr...m jst feel blank dat time...LOL

bt he always saying to us be-comfortable n no formalities...Embarrassed

seriously u jst amezing parin...we 1stly meet eachother personally for SDR movie 1st show at Ghatkopar...

den u gave me sudden 420 hold shock...to meet shakti arora on brain cafe set at chitra studio over my cellphone...dat time i jst think " r u serious n jst kidding with me" n also said u the same too...LOL bt u said u r serious abt dis...den m also feel narvous n awkward too jst lyk u Tongue

den m think can i meet him or not...bcs m never ever met any star lyk  dis on any shooting set...n never ever thought too abt dis...bt for bcs of u parin possible dis...n i actually prepare my mind to meet him n also we both met him too...Big smile

nw i knw today u also going to meet him on brain cafe set n also u see hw he act n host brain cafe with sr. actor Rakesh Bedi n also with cute cute innocent children too...i miss dis chance CryCryCry due to mine official work commitment...Angry

bt i hope in future i meet him again n see his off-screen shoot...Big smile

ganpati bappa fulfill mine demand b4 my wish yesterday... nw i really wish to meet Shakti Arora again so hope bappa fulfill my dis wish again...Big smile

Edited by punirashakti - 07 September 2013 at 1:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_taniaparis.hiltononirfansgomathi2..geeth..-RohitMaxwell-

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

awesome yaar..u n swati really lucky girls..
afreen u cud also get lucky yaar if u are able to come with me today Embarrassed

ShaktifanSwati

IF-Rockerz

ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitaforever

wowww he is sooo cuteee and intelligent also.
braincafe jaise shows host karna is the ability of an intelligent person only warna nautanki karne waale toh bahut dekh liye

yes brain cafe jaise project host karna not a joke bt he did it 100% perfectionist n dignity along with Sr. actor Mr. Rakesh Bedi...so for both actors is really grt...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

paris.hiltononirfansgomathi2

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha333

Wow parin...congo to u yaar...awesome.pics are really nice
thanks neha so finally parisha met ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltongomathi2

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitaforever

wowww he is sooo cuteee and intelligent also.
braincafe jaise shows host karna is the ability of an intelligent person only warna nautanki karne waale toh bahut dekh liye
vry true yaar to host braincafe show requires guts. Infact when i went on d set he taught me two three tricks also. He also taught how to burst watermelon usin rubberband. Truly he is d best host ever. 
Infact u wnt believe bt widout d show promotins also its garnerin 1.0 trps whch is more then ramayan show also. 

Bt frm dis tym dey r planin to promote braincafe 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltononirfansgomathi2ShaktifanSwati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top