Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

POLL ENDED REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING N VOTING

Poll Question: Which concept do you like the best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
292 [78.49%]
80 [21.51%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

--Ta_Sha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ta_Sha--

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE POLL HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 14 September 2013 at 11:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hermoniesangeeta_taareySona_loveVDAyesha_Hasantaarey_vrimarpremlata-Fam_TaaReY-hima_taareygal.angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POLL ENDED REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING N VOTING" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Ta_Sha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ta_Sha--

A One Man Army Season 2

I know right? Season 2 wow never thought of it even in my sweetest dreams Embarrassed. Thanks to all my lovely AOMA readers because of you guys I am here writing about the season 2 of my first FF ever. Yes this FF was the beginning of my writings and I always place this FF close to my heart Heart

Prologue

What if you hate someone to the core for who he is?

What if you are forced to stay away from someone you love just for her own good?

What if the only way to protect someone is by hurting them?

What if you are forced to hide your true self from someone you love?

What if you are forced to keep two loved ones away from each other?

Character Sketch

Vansh (Reyaansh Singhania) : People refer him as A One Man Army. He has got all looks, intelligence, fighter skills and a lot more. He is the lion of the jungle (underworld). People shiver by only his name. No one dares to come in his way and those who do never get chance to do the same as they are force to give up their lives. He has some secrets of his own and a secret identity which very few people are aware of. He has a best friend for who he can give his own life.

Taani Shikhawat: A bubbly girl who loves and cares for everyone around him. She loves his brother, Swayam, the most. He is everything to her; he is her world, the only relative alive.  She comes to Agra to find him as he has been missing since few months. She would go to any extent in order to find her brother.

Swayam Shikhawat: Taani's real brother (not cousin) and loves Taani a lot. She means everything to him as she is the only blood relative left in this world. He can give up anything for her and her security. He is ACP Swayam Shikhawat by profession. He is awesome in whatever he does. He has a best friend too but no one really knows about him.

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 06 September 2013 at 10:07pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta_taareyBista-anzanataarey05vi1772843271_ncPRASSIforever18ablecuppypie121kriti094taareylover14dh19premlata-Fam_TaaReY--Sweet_Soumya-taarey_vrimargal.angelViji.Chandranchand91.CuteKittyCat.

--Ta_Sha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ta_Sha--

Baby You're A Firework

Well this concept is totally different from the above concept. This concept was in my mind for a long time but I wasn't sure of it and also had no time to start a new FF so I kept this concept to myself. But finally it's here. And the best thing about it is that I am going to write this FF with my Lil Sis (Suhani). She is an awesome writer and I think this writing journey with her will go awesome, but of course, with the help of your support. To know more about Suhani, you can scroll down the next post is by her which includes her little intro. So without wasting further time let's begin with the prologue and CS.

Prologue

What if one day your life is perfect and the other day it's upside down?

What happens if you are left with no option but to leave everything and everyone you love behind?

What if you feel like your love deserves someone better than you?

What if in the quest of helping others something great happens to you?

What if you are given an option to write your own destiny?

What if a little makeover changes your life?

Character sketch

Dazzlers: Attitude, and mean that's what you will say if you meet them but that's not what they actually are. The way they present themselves this way is because of their fear or you can even call it weakness. Yes they are scared to lose their awesome and cool image but is it really good to be like this way, the way which can make you lose someone special!? Can they ever change? Can they bring their real self out without fear of what others might say or think? They are as follows:

Reyaansh (Rey), Swayam, Sharon, Vicky, Rinni, Aashi and Nilesh.

Taani: A sweet simple and shy girl. Her heart is pure and her eyes are deep like ocean. If you can see it through you can see all her emotions hidden in those beautiful deep eyes. She is kind and helpful. She helps everyone even the Dazzlers without their knowledge. She loves her family, brother and friends to the core. She is in love with Rey and is in secret relationship with him until one incident changes everything. She is part of the Dazzlers for the namesake.

Rey: A handsome hunk, girls would die for him. He is down to earth and loves his friends a lot. He has no one as a family. He is alone and loves Taani immensely and wants her to be part of his life. He is in secret relationship with her and is planning to tell Swayam (his bff) about them as soon as possible but is also scared of his reaction.

Sharon Rai Prakash: The hot and sexy diva of st.louis. One who can show you your place if you dare mess with her or her loved ones. But the most sweet, loving, and understanding friend and girlfriend. Madly in love with swayam, her childhood sweetheart.

Swayam Shikhawat: Known as the lover boy or majnu. Have killer looks which makes girls go crazy for him. But he only loves Sharon and that too unconditionally Heart He is a very good friend and boyfriend. He solves every problem calmly. Last but not the least; he is world's best brother any one could get.

Vicky, Rinni, Aashi and Nilesh CSs are not included because they are same as the description of Dazzlers.

Weaklings: They are rich group of friends but aren't accepted in the society/college cause of their shyness and lack of confidence. They have some weakness but dance is their strength. They are as follows:

Neha: She is not fluent in English but still tries her best to speak in English. Due to mocking, she has lost her confidence.

Amar: He has speech problem. People don't understand him which leads him to be a quiet person.

Bharat: He is bad in English and hates to study because most of the subjects and teachers are related to and talk in English, respectively. Due to this he is short temper and refuses to accept his weaknesses.

Simmi: She has no such weakness but her interest in being a DJ makes her boy-ish which apparently is not acceptable in the so called society and college.

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 06 September 2013 at 10:08pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

angel04taarey05pinal_TaaReypayu_taareyvi1772843271_ncsangeeta_taareyAle_TaaReyshiksha_03PRASSIforever18ablekhyati2000dh19CasKett.-Fam_TaaReY-taarey_vrimar-Sweet_Soumya-gal.angel..dinu..chand91

--Suhani--

Goldie

--Suhani--

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone Suhani here. Most of you don't know me I guess...

I am not that famous :P

But well here I am!!!

I will be writing the "TaaRey FF: Baby You're a firework" with TaSha Di <3

And yeah only if it gets enough vote...

So if I get a chance to write it!!

I will be very happy as I will be writing it with a very special person "my big sis"!!!

And of course I will get to know all of you :D

I know I am blabbering but yah that's it.

That's enough of my boring speech!!!

The END :P 

Edited by --Suhani-- - 06 September 2013 at 10:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel04taarey05Ale_TaaRey-Fam_TaaReY-dh19hima_taareytaarey_vrimarpremlata--Ta_Sha--

CrazyInfinities

IF-Rockerz

CrazyInfinities

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Hug
Well This poll is good LOL
Okay so . I am NOT voting for this poll . Because , To be honest , I love AOMY .. And Obvio , I would love to read a Second Season of it .. And event the concept is awesome . Well done. 
Coming to the Second story . 
I am really attracted towards that story . 
The concept is awesome . And , you and Suhani , are amazing writers . I am sure you both are gonna blow away all the writers with your writings Smile
 So , yes , I am NOT wanting for anyone . Because I know , both of them are awesome . So , let the others decide it. Smile
I am sorry , I can't  vote . Smile
But , I am eager to see the results .. 
All the best . 

~Arpita  Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Suhani----Ta_Sha--

--Ta_Sha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ta_Sha--

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-Arpita-.

Hello Hug
Well This poll is good LOL
Okay so . I am NOT voting for this poll . Because , To be honest , I love AOMY .. And Obvio , I would love to read a Second Season of it .. And event the concept is awesome . Well done. 
Coming to the Second story . 
I am really attracted towards that story . 
The concept is awesome . And , you and Suhani , are amazing writers . I am sure you both are gonna blow away all the writers with your writings Smile
 So , yes , I am NOT wanting for anyone . Because I know , both of them are awesome . So , let the others decide it. Smile
I am sorry , I can't  vote . Smile
But , I am eager to see the results .. 
All the best . 

~Arpita  Heart
hi Hug
lol yeah it is good LOL
haw Shocked you should vote dear
i understand your dilemma
but please try to at least choose one of the FF and vote for it
thank you so much dear for ur lovely words 
lets see which FF wins Big smile

taarey_vrimar

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Suhani----Ta_Sha--

--Ta_Sha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ta_Sha--

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taarey_vrimar

Both concept r mindblowing
but my vote goes to taarey baby you r a firework
thanks a lot dear
lets see who wins Big smile

Post Reply New Post