Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys !! I am a huge fan of IPKKND season 1 and I just recently started watching ipkknd season 2 and I think this show is improving everyday. But one thing I really found really sweet about this season is that right away Astha started calling 'Shlok' by his first name and doesn't add 'ji" or "Mr" most of the time ðŸ˜›  I feel calling him 'shlok' makes it look like they are already in a relationship and she has the authority over him and after today's episode need I say more lolll ðŸ˜†  Edited by Miracle_lover - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum! ðŸ˜ƒ
Oh yes, thankgod.. No ji, but she does call him Mr, at times..
Well, from now on she will call him sir because she might end up working for him.
Edited by mary78613 - 10 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mary78613

Welcome to the forum! ðŸ˜ƒ
Oh yes, thankgod.. No ji, but she does call him Mr, at times..
Well, from now on she will call him sir because she might end up working for him.

Oh reallyyy ?!!!! How do you know she will end up working at his office ?

ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also love that she doesn't stand on formality around Shlok, Astha see's Shlok as an equal and won't hesitate to let him know what's on her mind whether he wants to know or not ðŸ¤£
There is a clip of Astha calling Shlok sir when she is in the office with him on one the promo's.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum ! Yes, she called him MR.
I love them as couple ðŸ˜Š
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssafdar

I also love that she doesn't stand on formality around Shlok, Astha see's Shlok as an equal and won't hesitate to let him know what's on her mind whether he wants to know or not ðŸ¤£

There is a clip of Astha calling Shlok sir when she is in the office with him on one the promo's.

OMG EXACTLY !! I love the fact that she is not scared to face Shlok and tell him what's on her mind and what Shlok is doing wrong !! Can you give me the link to the promo cause I haven't seen it 😛 
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Stop spreading fake news...therez no such promo till now where astha called him sir...
and @tm itz bcoz in some spoiler article itz written that shlok will be in the office of aastha's job...so maybe he is the boss of that ofiice
ssafdar thumbnail
Originally posted by: XBitch_PleaseX

Stop spreading fake news...therez no such promo till now where astha called him sir...
and @tm itz bcoz in some spoiler article itz written that shlok will be in the office of aastha's job...so maybe he is the boss of that ofiice

You are right that its not an official promo but if you go YouTube and type in News24 SBAT Segment Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh 6th September 2013.
This a news segment with a short interview and behind the scenes of them in a office environment where she calls him sir...I don't know how to upload the actual footage into this forum.
ssafdar thumbnail
The name of the channel is TellyNewsBytes on you tube.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is a very brave girl - i like that also
i hope they keep to the script