Thendral

Friday, 6th September 2013 Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
thanks sri for the update...

somehow loved the episode...TT interaction n communication -very different, fresh n unexpected...
both deepa n prabha unwilling to listen to TT actually...waiting for the week.. must say Padma is real cunning n crooked to the core...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friday, 6th September 2013 Written Update (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Frankly Mohan was very nice to Kalyani and her sisters...it is just that he is hurt as Kalyani lied to him. He did not trouble her even when her sister ditched them and SK created a nasty scene. He is way better than TA who drove Thulasi mad with Charu and troubles her and wants her to obey him blindly.
The money matter is going to create issues. Once again lies and more so when the sister huge amount. Padma screaming will happen and she will go overboard. But there is so logic to Mohan though he is going overboard. He cannot be compared to Prabha either.

Okiee i agree totally to this. Mohan is far better than Prabha.
TA character damaged fully with Charu track. If they showed he was acting na evlo better ah irunthirukkum, chaa they fully sodapufied it. After that our old TA is gone. Now fully he is going to go Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome updates thanks. 

For how much longer is Prabha and Deepa going to fight??  Don't they both have better things to do?  Anyone else getting tired of their constant fights?  And as usual TT land in the middle.

Thulasi bang on, great!  

Padma gggrrr!  Poor Malathi. 

Deepa, Thulasi, Mohan all having issues with the guy they each married...where is Vikatan going with the story?  Rather end the serial than always making the couples fight and damaging characters. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekKarthikka

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Frankly Mohan was very nice to Kalyani and her sisters...it is just that he is hurt as Kalyani lied to him. He did not trouble her even when her sister ditched them and SK created a nasty scene. He is way better than TA who drove Thulasi mad with Charu and troubles her and wants her to obey him blindly.
The money matter is going to create issues. Once again lies and more so when the sister huge amount. Padma screaming will happen and she will go overboard. But there is so logic to Mohan though he is going overboard. He cannot be compared to Prabha either.

i feel that  Mohan was not nice to K and her sisters. Who is he to be  nice to them? In fact, it was Prabha who volunteered to take the girls first, and then Mohan volunteered, just to show off.

When did Kalyani lie to him? In fact he is the one who lied to Tamil in the first place. In fact, I was so against the stupid Revathy-SK so-called love affair. They still irritate me and I wish that their story had ended when they got married but apparently not, Angry

Mohan was obnoxious. He even slapped Thulasi. He became a drug addict. He was offensive and a sadist. Only when Kalyani came into his life he changed. Now he has gone back to his rude self. He is a bully, browbeating Kalyani.

All that I can handle, but I can't stomach what they have done to Kalyani's character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayam

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Oops, thanks Sri,Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top