Posted: 10 years ago
IP so cute😉..wants to feed Prithvi bullets😆...I also love it wen IP says -"I hv the gun & u giving the orders?"😆  lakhan  is back -hooray👍🏼 ...oh no last epi still no peace fm db & her nagin music background😡... Chachi lovely crying away😆...poor thing die too😭...looks like lakhan now marries shalu 😆

As usual their hug was nice😉 dear meera happily smiling away😊... btw wat a family all never leave the lovers alone like watching free show sigh!

I just can't believe I hv just finished watching the last epi!!!😭

Crying baby graphics
p.s. I want to kill🤢 the idiot 😡who wrote the crappy story to cause this drama to end😭
Originally posted by crazy-nut

IP so cute😉..wants to feed Prithvi bullets😆...I also love it wen IP says -"I hv the gun & u giving the orders?"😆  lakhan  is back -hooray👍🏼 ...oh no last epi still no peace fm db & her nagin music background😡... Chachi lovely crying away😆...poor thing die too😭...looks like lakhan now marries shalu 😆

As usual their hug was nice😉 dear meera happily smiling away😊... btw wat a family all never leave the lovers alone like watching free show sigh!

I just can't believe I hv just finished watching the last epi!!!😭

Crying baby graphics
p.s. I want to kill🤢 the idiot 😡who wrote the crappy story to cause this drama to end😭

Yeah, have a sort of hollow feeling after watching the finale!  Why they had to show so much DB till the end, I don't get it...  Lakhan n DB together?? just can't see it happening... maybe Hudda!!

Wish IP shot DB too and they both died... she's not that great of a character either.  She's the 1 who caused all this misery for Mithvi, to begin with...
crap ending 😡😡 wth cv show DP as hero of the showi  hate the epi to the core... i wish db also die but its not happen  cant they show more mithvi 😭😭 just last min they shown i wish cv show nice ending but no 🤢 will miss our dear mithvi 😳😳  hate cv 🤬 to given crap ending ... all the best to adi n mouni may they get nice show 😊 Edited by ritzs200 - 10 years ago
Yeah, have a sort of hollow feeling after watching the finale!  Why they had to show so much DB till the end, I don't get it...  Lakhan n DB together?? just can't see it happening... maybe Hudda!!

Wish IP shot DB too and they both died... she's not that great of a character either.  She's the 1 who caused all this misery for Mithvi, to begin with...

[/QUOTE]
I know Asha, it was such a let down  MYP really really loves DB so much that she got her in the last episode to make her the heroine of the show by saving the day & Mithvi and she turned as a good person too 🤢🤢 It was all about her & Mithvi had 2 mins public hug & said goodbye 😲 

For all the sizzling chemistry Mithvi & AdNi had, the PH never cashed on it 😡
I have a long rope of patience but MYP tested it beyond limit with her stupidity... Seriously wonder where she and her team hide their brains. 

Beyond dreams does not deserve an inch of praise for the complete mess they made of Junoon and the lack of sense to capitalize the past 3 weeks to give us the original junoon flavor we craved for.

I now definitely think that the initial brilliance of junoon had nothing to do with her -MYP. Definitely someone else had a role in bringing it to us. Only after she stepped in to take the credit on seeing its popularity, did it go down hill and the DBs entry sank it entirely. Akash was smart to get out when he did as rather than have villiany in doses they amped it up to make him psychotic and then OD'ed on him, DB  -  I have said it all - But where was the need to keep db 😡 in the last epi too? How demented is MYP?😡

After todays fiasco we have absolutely no reason to petition the PH or channel to revive the show or give us another season as I have no hopes that they can deliver at all ..😕. 

So here's to my memories of MITHVI in 12 gaon and the charm and sizzle of his cottage and their life there.🤗

hi guyz ths is my first time on this forum 
after this is finish then pls come and join do dil ek jaan forum because that is a nice drama as well and we are sure that u will love it
Originally posted by honeybees22

hi guyz ths is my first time on this forum 
after this is finish then pls come and join do dil ek jaan forum because that is a nice drama as well and we are sure that u will love it

Sorry! I don't particularly care for the protagonists of that show.  Not interested... Moving to another channel instead!!
Originally posted by SahanaG

I know Asha, it was such a let down  MYP really really loves DB so much that she got her in the last episode to make her the heroine of the show by saving the day & Mithvi and she turned as a good person too 🤢🤢 It was all about her & Mithvi had 2 mins public hug & said goodbye 😲 

For all the sizzling chemistry Mithvi & AdNi had, the PH never cashed on it 😡
[/QUOTE]

I really thought they will go somewhere with it, it's almost like they wanted to murder their show with their own bare hands... WHY??  So much potential, so much sizzle between the leads, still so much interest left in fans for the leads, they could have taken this show for another year or two, at least with the right storyline.  Even if they had made amends and returned the story back to baragaon by accepting their mistake of the city track and DB involvement, it would have brought the fans back... I'm so miserable tonight, I don't want to watch anything else so I am going back to watching repeats of Junoon from the beginning!!
Good post Shanti.

I envy you girl. 😃 how could you write about this crappy epi? 😡 yes you highlighted the best momments of it! [:)but they are little and far between. 😕

Felt bad after DB's entry. 🤢 Couldn't see anything for a while. 😎 But Lakhan was good. 👏 Thank God the epi ended before he purposes to Shalu. 😲 I encourage any producer to make them the leading pair in another serial. MYP sign them for your next plz . 😉

Mithvi's hug was like a cup of cold water. No heat. Nothing worths watching. Those fbs were the best.

/]

Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

yes I wished someone shot db too..i think hudda & mishrain took the last pay check & left thru the back door😃  I still cldn't help feeling if shalu's stupid track din start junoon might not hv ended.