Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

coolbakes_Jalad

Goldie

coolbakes_Jalad

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i felt real real bad for Raj today!! Karan pulled it off so well that it hurt!! honestly loved him today!!

guru! the one good thing you did is told her the truth! 23i cant wait to see you behind bars!

Vikrantji!! what can i say!! his dialogues were bang on!! only thing that he does not still realize how much raj loved sarita!! but cant find him wrong either!!01

Sarita !! No girl should be in her state!! man this is not easy!!i am glad vikrant is soft with her and does not vow to hate her.. he actually is doind this for abhi with no choice and i wonder if he will hurt sarita!! so i am all in for the ride!!  
I duno how the cv's will take from here but for todays episode it was good!! very good!! 

but end of day though i am happy for ViSa i really feel bad for Raj! especially when he kept comparing how both sarita and divya left him!!

God cv's gave me mixed feelings today7!! i feel bad for all the 3 leads!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

farina_1992hamshaabooglejasmine_anihananthi.shankarsweetsana1rusmanaimf.DESAI.vensoni595ilovedhanjanirdBul3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Tke 6 9 2013 ! ViSa Vs Raj!" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rusman

Goldie

rusman

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
my take is that one dialogue of Vikrant that
a man who treated u bad for 10 years again left u hanging is bang on. He and his whole family is crazy. They will never change.
Sarita is going to be love and respected by Vikrant, the only thing which will drive Vikrant crazy would be Sarita giving preference to any one other than Abhi.

we are surly in for a ride. i am all ready for it.

All acted really well Clap

Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TARAJfarina_1992hamshaaboogleananthi.shankarsweetsana1coolbakes_JaladvenShehzadiSakeenailovedhanjanirdBul3

.DESAI.

Goldie

.DESAI.

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
today all awesomeThumbs Up

Looking forward to see Vicky sarita love story

seems upcoming week we can see Ravya & ViSa

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TARAJhamshaacoolbakes_JaladBul3

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Well I dint feel bad for vik/sar becoz somewhere we know that they will live happily ever after.
But I really felt bad for Raj thanks to karan's amzing potrayal. Earlier I wanted Raj to move out of the scene once Vik/sar get married but Not now, I think whateva he did with his life for 10 years, he has been punished for it with sarita walking out of his life. And once u are punished u have all the right to start ur life afresh. Raj can fall in love for the 3rd time.
, I dont mind or go back to his theatre. But he should waste another 10 years of his life crying for sarita, that would be disheartening

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TARAJhamshaa

jasmine_anih

jasmine_anih

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
It finally got good... I loved today's episode!  
Vikrant has always been fun to watch.  His character softened up this week or shows a soft spot for Sarita.  It made him more likable.   I don't know if he loves Sarita, but her love for Raj makes him jealous. It is the only time he shows emotion outside of Abhi. I don't mind him being curt with her. I hope he does not get crazy mean the way most of the drama husbands where he gets evil mean.
Sarita has always been the backbone of this show.  Whatever happens in the story you want her character to get the happy ending.  They way they showed Vikrant this week... you feel like she has the promise of a happy ending, even though she does not see it that way. The only hinderance to her happiness is her broken heart.  I loved the tension between the three of them.

My favorite this week was Raj and I am not a Raj fan.   I liked his confession,  I didn't think it was rushed. I think his character never knows what he wants.  I liked his heart break. From when Sarita wanted to marry Vikrant to the wedding.   I felt bad for him, which I never empathized the character.   But I want him to get his happy ending.  

But right now, I just love the drama of it all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TARAJhamshaabooglecoolbakes_JaladBul3

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I love Raj and Sarita but I am also loving Vik and Sarita. I think, I have felt in love with Vik!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamshaacoolbakes_Jalad

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I am really liking where the story is heading. While Raj's condition was bad, I felt more bad for Sarita than him because she actually gave 10 years of her life for Raj who took way to long to know her worth and the commitment he made by marrying her. Yes he was sad and heart broken but his actions led him to all this. Karan and Sarita acted really well. Those 10 years period is what I think makes me not to sympathies with his character much. He married Sarita when he was not over Divya and it took him 10 years to even come to talk to her properly and be her friend. Those 10 years he loved Divya even while she was gone long back. He did not leave his past behind and did not live his present and at the same time destroyed Sarita's 10 years..Than it took him 10 years to understand what all Sarita had to suffer because of him and decided to remarry her and when he finally found a suitable person for her marriage he fixed it without her consent and then emotionally left no choice for her than to agree for the marriage even when Sarita clearly disliked Vikrant..what he was heading her for was another loveless marriage and it seemed he learned nothing from his past mistake..he just knew that Vikrant was rich and loved his kid insanely and that was enough for him to marry Sarita..even after clearly seeing that for VIkrant it was all for his kid and a business deal, he found no problem with him. Than suddenly when Sarita was all set to marry,he realized he loves her and wants her to stay. SO what I want to say is that in case of Sarita his character comes out too shaky and weak and if this relationship went ahead I would have always thought that Sarita deserved better and Raj's past mistakes will always overshadow their relationship.. 
On the other hand with his relationship with Divya he is shown to really love her and not forget her even after she left her..he loved her so much that even after marrying someone for 10 years he could not give her place to someone..his love for her did not diminish..Cvs ruined it a bit by showing Raj saying that Divya bhar mein jaaye during confession scene but still all his dreams,his passion for theater everything is still attached to Divya..it is much easy to accept him with Divya.. he has not wronged Divya the way he had wronged Sarita..at times I even felt that how Cvs showed so fast Raj falling for Sarita,it looked more like after 10 years Raj finally was coming back to terms with life and was living life normal because he found a true friend in Sarita who was bringing him out of his dark life..for me his love for Sarita was more like his need to have Sarita to keep things normal and away from the darkness which invaded him when Divya left..I think he loved Sarita only as a friend and a companion..as a lover I doubt..but lets see how Cvs take it forward..
Now Vikrant-Sarita gives me a hope that Sarita will finally get the happiness she deserves. Vikrant may be arrogant but he has a soft side to him too..he seemed genuinely concerned for Sarita and has time and again have promised to keep her happy and give her what she deserves and not leave her midway..he loves his kid very much and his happiness is everything to him so he agreed to marry Sarita but also promised to fulfill all duties of a good husband and love and respect her as a wife..he clearly is not a bad guy because even though he asked Sarita to marry him in return of Sheela's safety, he made sure Sheela is not harmed by Rohan even at the time when Sarita disagreed for his condition. That showed he would have saved Sheela no matter what so he has a sense of right and wrong. He may be leaving no choice for Sarita than to marry him, but he is doing it for his kids happiness. So how Vikrant-Sarita relationship moves forward would be very interesting to see and I am looking forward to it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TARAJkathzynaraja.ranicoolbakes_Jalad

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
awsome post...bt i feel its not only for abhi that vikrant is marrying sarita...bt smwhere he too likes her...has feeling for her...n thats vt i like the most abt it..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolbakes_Jalad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.