Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke 6 September 2013 Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke 6 September 2013 Written Update (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

milla

IF-Sizzlerz

milla

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

Originally posted by milla

Thanks alot I am happy the women try to do something and the just didn't give up.  Mayank got the cops very happy he did that after the mistake he made not calling the cops when he had the chance.  Vihaan is proving to be  mama's boy just like Mayank his mom told him not to leave and he did not and he think Rachna is in danger and still listen to his mom.LOL

he had a feeling.  He didn't know.  If he knew he would definitely not stop.  Gunjan suffers daily yet Maayank can't do a think despite knowing everything  LOL.

Mayank finally got the cops great job Vihaan was not sure but he could have called Rachna but he did not mom said stay home and mama baby didLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DOC108

ven

Goldie

ven

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Lots of drama today.

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks alot I am happy the women try to do something and the just didn't give up.  Mayank got the cops very happy he did that after the mistake he made not calling the cops when he had the chance.  Vihaan is proving to be  mama's boy just like Mayank his mom told him not to leave and he did not and he think Rachna is in danger and still listen to his mom.LOL

he had a feeling.  He didn't know.  If he knew he would definitely not stop.  Gunjan suffers daily yet Maayank can't do a think despite knowing everything  LOL.

Mayank finally got the cops great job Vihaan was not sure but he could have called Rachna but he did not mom said stay home and mama baby didLOL

Good for Maayank.  He rarely does anything helpful so now is one of those rare times. And as for calling, who would Vihaan call? He knows she is not going to pick up. And as for the home phone who would be crazy enough to call a home phone at midnight to a family that hates him when he doesn't know for sure something bad is happening

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DOC108ZenerDiode

milla

IF-Sizzlerz

milla

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Good for Maayank.  He rarely does anything helpful so now is one of those rare times. And as for calling, who would Vihaan call? He knows she is not going to pick up. And as for the home phone who would be crazy enough to call a home phone at midnight to a family that hates him when he doesn't know for sure something bad is happening

I can't remember Vihaan caring much about the family how many times did he go to the G family home and reach Rachna lots of time because he just wanted to see her right.  Now when he has a feelings she is in danger what did he do not a thing just listen to his mom and go back to sleep like a baby what did he say I hope Rachna is okLOL

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

I can't remember Vihaan caring much about the family how many times did he go to the G family home and reach Rachna lots of time because he just wanted to see her right.  Now when he has a feelings she is in danger what did he do not a thing just listen to his mom and go back to sleep like a baby what did he say I hope Rachna is okLOL

If he knew all this was happening he'd be the hero of the day.  Vihaan right now is one of the most sensible person on the show. He's also changed to positive so why hold on to what he did months and months ago and not see that he's a much better person now, as sensible and positive like Gunjan (I'm not going to even compare him to Maayank because Maayank is no where near sensible).

Edited by SailorMoonStar - 06 September 2013 at 11:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovedakshnaZenerDiode

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
thanks

milla

IF-Sizzlerz

milla

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

If he knew all this was happening he'd be the hero of the day.  Vihaan right now is one of the most sensible person on the show. He's also changed to positive so why hold on to what he did months and months ago and not see that he's a much better person now, as sensible and positive like Gunjan (I'm not going to even compare him to Maayank because Maayank is no where near sensible).

Really you think Vihaan is one of the most sensible person now I knew he was sensible from the time he did all those things months ago super sensible and evil at the same time.  You say he is  sensible and positive like Gunjan really I will never use his name with Gunjan never all Gunjan mistakes that she made was with good intention could you say the same about Vihaan I don't think so.  I like how Mayank made lots of mistake but I will never say he is evil because all that he did he was never happy about hurting other he was hurting himself also.  Lastly why hold on to something he did months ago I am holding on because he is the same person. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top