Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
OMG is it true
or I am hallucinating!!!! Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ashish n priyal (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet.tashi

sweet.tashi

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
ShockedPinch

perfection

IF-Sizzlerz

perfection

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
so old articleCrythey didnt took part on nb6CryCry
if it was trueDay Dreaming

perfection

IF-Sizzlerz

perfection

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anj1208

I would  love to see Kratika Sengar and Ashish Kapoor together as she is of the hight of Ashish Kapoor and she is more beautiful then Priyal gor. She would make great dancing partner for Ashish Kapoor. 
Priyal not at all I had seen her dance in Telly awards oh my gosh she was such horible dancer she was not at all good as dancing partner nor good actress. 

we r talking abt priash not any other girl who should be paired up wid ashu...
and plzz dont say anything bad abt priyal...as am a big fan of priash tht means am a fan of ashish and priyal so i cant tolerate any insult of priyal...
plzzz dont bash priyal...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargiTHEfanOFheartzpanchaaliLianhuanShashouAshvikian_AK

ParusDivs

Goldie

ParusDivs

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
The new season is just ended na?Shocked  So they are planning 4 the Next Clap?? Waiting for the confirmation Embarrassed TFS Tongue

Edited by ParusDivs - 20 February 2014 at 12:56am

sweet_gargi

IF-Dazzler

sweet_gargi

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfection

I would  love to see Kratika Sengar and Ashish Kapoor together as she is of the hight of Ashish Kapoor and she is more beautiful then Priyal gor. She would make great dancing partner for Ashish Kapoor. 
Priyal not at all I had seen her dance in Telly awards oh my gosh she was such horible dancer she was not at all good as dancing partner nor good actress. 

and plzz dont say anything bad abt priyal...as am a big fan of priash tht means am a fan of ashish and priyal so i cant tolerate any insult of priyal...

Radhika apna BP high mat kar gussa hokeLOL..aise log bash karne aate hai n maza lene..chill mar yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchaaliTHEfanOFheartz

perfection

IF-Sizzlerz

perfection

Posted: 20 February 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by perfection

Radhika apna BP high mat kar gussa hokeLOL..aise log bash karne aate hai n maza lene..chill mar yaar

yaar woh priash ko ki meri priash koCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top