READ~Nihal suhana DANCE to chand sifarish

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

OMG OMG our cute nihal and suhana groove on chand sifarish oh they will look soooo cute!!!😳

A one hour special episode
'Shaadi Ke Rang, Bhabhi Ke Sang'

Mumbai, August 12, 2006: Bhabhi, the popular afternoon show on Star Plus is all up with josh and fervor to celebrate the much-awaited fairy-tale wedding of television as Suhana's sister Alpa weds Shubham on 17 August. To grace this special occasion will be some special guests and favourite jodis of television from the channel's other popular show Kumkum; Kumkum and Sumeet, with their daughter Aashka. Antraa and Dhruv, will join the family of Bhabhi as there will be lots nach-gana and shor machana!

But that's not all! The jodis from the Wadhwa Parivaar and the cute Bhabhi-Devar jodi will also shake a leg and groove to some happening bollywood numbers. Kumkum and Sumeet will dance to 'Say Shava Shava'(Kabhi Khushi , Kabhi Gham), all the members of Kumkum and Bhabhi family will perform to a medley of bollywood dance numbers such as Kajra Re and Nach Baliye (Bunty Aur Babli), Mere Haath Mein (Fanaa), Le Gayi Le Gayi and Koi Ladki hai Jab Who Gaati hai (Dil To Pagal Hai) and Chalte Chalte (Mohabatein). A jig which is a must watch…

What more? Well, to get the viewers involved, in this exuberant wedding celebrations too, Star Plus further adds to the excitement by giving them an exclusive chance to win a dazzling Lehenga Choli outfit, that will be worn by the petite, suave and smoldering Suhana (Rucha Gujarati) for the wedding, who will pair up with her beloved devar Nehaal, to groove to the cadence of Chand Sifarish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 sharing

cant wait 4 that episode
maleeha thumbnail
thanks for sharing, cant wait 😊
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
cant wait!...the promo looks awesome!
really havent seen the promo yet but i bet!
i can hardly wait! πŸ˜‰
really havent seen the promo yet but i bet!
i can hardly wait! πŸ˜‰
QueenE thumbnail
wow cant wait - thanks for sharing!

Esti aunty
*TiA* thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing cnt wait 4 te epi!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
yyy-j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kool cant w8 das reli excitin