Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priyal Gor declines Bade Acche Lagte Hai!

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Priyal Gor who was last seen in Sony Tv's Dekha Ek Khwaab, was recently approached to play the role of Pihu in Sony Tv's Bade Acche Lagte Hai.

Apart from Priyal Gor names like Priya Wal and Shamim Manan was on the list too.
Actress Priyal Gor who currently is busy dubbing for her upcoming Punjabi movie, has apparently declined the role of Pihu.
When contacted Priyal Gor, she told "Yes I did reject, as the show is based on Ram and Priya. I would love to do a show which is based on my character. It feels good to run a show on your own shoulders".
Writer: Nadia Malik. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS.
Yes whatever it is we love to watch Ram n Priya only. U got it rigth baby😊
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peeyara

Priyal Gor who was last seen in Sony Tv's Dekha Ek Khwaab, was recently approached to play the role of Pihu in Sony Tv's Bade Acche Lagte Hai.

Apart from Priyal Gor names like Priya Wal and Shamim Manan was on the list too.
Actress Priyal Gor who currently is busy dubbing for her upcoming Punjabi movie, has apparently declined the role of Pihu.
When contacted Priyal Gor, she told "Yes I did reject, as the show is based on Ram and Priya. I would love to do a show which is based on my character. It feels good to run a show on your own shoulders".
Writer: Nadia Malik. 

tfs ..
jo ye ladki samaj sakti hain i wish cv understood the same the show is about raya not other nonsense tracks🤢🤢🤢 please show raya and only raya the show will be back in forrm. push the rest and show only raya..

happy she rejected the role😆 btw she was not suiting pihu some body who is fresh and new face will be better for new pihu😊
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs...
a new face wld wrk good fr pihu...rather than already knwn faces...
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...phew!! Thank god..she rejected this role.. 😆
Sakshiram thumbnail
Tfs...
She faced a great loss..she missed a golden opportunity to learn more from the best actors of television
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakshiram

Tfs...
She faced a great loss..she missed a golden opportunity to learn more from the best actors of television

Yup u re right..but see it in another way..we got saved 😆
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good. We want ram and priya only.
Sakshiram thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Yup u re right..but see it in another way..we got saved 😆

actually i dont knw hw she acts and hw she looks...hey does she really doesnt suit for peehu
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh good observation the show is nothing without raya...