Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Sakshi Tanwar is popular for her iconic portrayal of of Parvati bhabhi and Priya, from Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain respectively, and the actress herself says that she is attached to both these roles.
Sakshi says, "Both Parvati and Priya are today's women whose priorities are towards their families.
Parvati is the epitome of a perfect biwi, bahu, bhabhi and mother. It is the endearing qualities in her that made her the perfect bahu and bhabhi of the entire nation. Priya is a single mother, fiercely independent and takes on life's challenges on her own terms. She balances a late marriage and single motherhood with ease and determination."

While we know her as the perfect bahu and mother on screen, Sakshi says offscreen too, it is her family that is her priority. She says, "I am basically a fun loving person and all my masti and the best in me comes out when I am with my close friends and family. Ours is a very close-knit family consisting of mama, papa, didi and bhaiyya. Being the youngest, I am pampered and all of them indulge me. On any occasion, be it festivals, birthdays, anniversaries I want to be with my parents and siblings and that makes my day ."

While she is all decked up for her shows, off screen simplicity is Sakshi's mantra. She says, "I like to dress in clothes that are comfortable and that go with my persona.
Off screen I am a simple dresser and I go for accessories like earrings etc.
But if the occasion demands dressing up, then I go for it."

As Sakshi heads back to her shot we ask her about her most memorable scene till dates and she shares, "It's when an ecstatic Priya realises that she is pregnant and wants to share the news with her husband and family, but is shocked to know they presume she is dead. The entire scene was silent with no dialogues at all. I was very happy and satisfied doing that scene."

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramkinhatprameghaneema.khudarathbalhfan4everPinkjalirima001Sakshiramsimlavidhisandhyasnpeeyarabpatil3aanchaltulshanleena04jineejiggsvironikajain123fiza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm pampered by my family-Sakshi Tanwar" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bpatil3

IF-Rockerz

bpatil3

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Tfs.
Yes I read in many of her interviews she is the youngest in the family and pampered a lot.
She shares a good family bonding.
We love you as you are.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramsandhyasn

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Tfs ;

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Tfs... Yeh she has always mention about her family in all her interview n her family is her main priority...
Pampered lady...

Anu Shriramsandhyasn

chillpc

Goldie

chillpc

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Tfs..!!

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Her personality makes her different from d crowd..love u ST...
Tfs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirambalhfan4eversimlavidhisandhyasnbpatil3

aanchaltulshan

IF-Rockerz

aanchaltulshan

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
lovely interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram

Sakshiram

Goldie

Sakshiram

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Tfs.love her as a person a lot...last part evn we loved tht part in the serial.

Anu Shrirambpatil3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top