Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

ShraNal/KanIsh AT#1 "Tun mera Hero" (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

Originally posted by sjj23

mee too want this type of love storyEmbarrassed
kanlsh is  a very beautiful couple if cvs handle this track very carefully then it 'll be a hit track n also gain good trp  for the channelsTongue jst hoping for the bstBig smile

hi guys sorry to interrupt your convoEmbarrassed but i completely agree with the both of you i really hope the story is not ruined with cliched scenes we already see enough of those on every other show

i love the idea of kunal being with a single mom and her son and i hope that the maturity of the relationship stays thereEmbarrassed

Definitely agreee! The single mom story is similar to that of NBTNMKK which had really good trp's because the cv's handled it well so hopefully the cv's for this show can do the same and give us an epic love storyTongueLOL
and heck i am so looking forward to Kunal's wedding track cos i wanna see how Shraddha reacts and how Kunal is going to handle the situation knowing he has feelings for Shraddha but hes getting married to someone else

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_desigirl_VDsjj23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShraNal/KanIsh AT#1 "Tun mera Hero" (Page 7)" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sjj23][QUOTE=Iram..x][QUOTE=sjj23]

its ok dear u r always welcome hereEmbarrassed
  i think now thy should end boby track   n focus on  kunal n shraddha love storyWink

exactly the bobby track is going on too long, i just made a post about the new spoiler on how kittu goes to talk to bobby and how theyre gonna try and raise money to give bobby money to leave shraddha alone but that is so stupid, they need to win the case! whose to say that bobby won't come back after taking the money

i just want this bobby drama to end so we can see shranal Day Dreaming and i looove seeing dhruv and kunal interact it's so cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sjj23

sjj23

IF-Sizzlerz

sjj23

ufff from spoiler its seem to be  nxt week  no kanlsh scene CryCry
plz cvs end this boring track ...

_mahi_desigirl_VD

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

its ok dear u r always welcome hereEmbarrassed
  i think now thy should end boby track   n focus on  kunal n shraddha love storyWink

THIS! This Bobby track has been going on since the first episode and they really need to just end this so the show can move on to offer something new with the shraddha-kunal love story as well as focusing more on other Shergill family issues like anand-kittu story etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_desigirl_VDsjj23

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iram..x

mee too want this type of love storyEmbarrassed
kanlsh is  a very beautiful couple if cvs handle this track very carefully then it 'll be a hit track n also gain good trp  for the channelsTongue jst hoping for the bstBig smile

hi guys sorry to interrupt your convoEmbarrassed but i completely agree with the both of you i really hope the story is not ruined with cliched scenes we already see enough of those on every other show

i love the idea of kunal being with a single mom and her son and i hope that the maturity of the relationship stays thereEmbarrassed

Definitely agreee! The single mom story is similar to that of NBTNMKK which had really good trp's because the cv's handled it well so hopefully the cv's for this show can do the same and give us an epic love storyTongueLOL
and heck i am so looking forward to Kunal's wedding track cos i wanna see how Shraddha reacts and how Kunal is going to handle the situation knowing he has feelings for Shraddha but hes getting married to someone else

yeah! we've been seeing his feelings start to develop i really want to see how this is going to go fwd
but i also feel bad for the girl he's marrying it sucks especially if she's nice she'll be hurt by it...kamini shouldn't force this it'll ruin 3 lives

_mahi_sjj23

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
exactly they can focus on shranal anki even family issues with ashish's insecurities anything but bobbyDead 

_mahi_sjj23

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I may be annoying but can anyone comment in Ravish's Profile , i was the last to comment so i can't comment again 'D  Hug Thank youuu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

sjj23

IF-Sizzlerz

sjj23

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i  dnt like kunal mom Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top