Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

ShraNal/KanIsh AT#1 "Tun mera Hero" (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yesss yesss , finally they met HugBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelights_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShraNal/KanIsh AT#1 "Tun mera Hero" (Page 6)" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, one thing for sure is that Kunal cares A LOT about Shraddha and Dhruv but ofcourse his motherAngry You can just tell he will be the hero of her life and I can't wait to see how their story progresses cos we can already imagine the high volume drama in their love story and if done right by the CV's it will be one the best love storiesDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelights_mahi_sjj23

sjj23

IF-Sizzlerz

sjj23

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iram..x

After watching today's episode, one thing for sure is that Kunal cares A LOT about Shraddha and Dhruv but ofcourse his motherAngry You can just tell he will be the hero of her life and I can't wait to see how their story progresses cos we can already imagine the high volume drama in their love story and if done right by the CV's it will be one the best love storiesDay Dreaming

i jst hope thy not runied this story for the sake of trpOuch bcoz  thy can do everything for trpDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjj23

i jst hope thy not runied this story for the sake of trpOuch bcoz  thy can do everything for trpDead

Ikr? Its crazy but fingers crossed they wont mess their love story up or introduce cliche love scenes(eye-locks etc.) cos i actually want to see a more mature love story between these two

_mahi_

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
shranal meeting Day Dreaming

_mahi_

sjj23

IF-Sizzlerz

sjj23

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Ikr? Its crazy but fingers crossed they wont mess their love story up or introduce cliche love scenes(eye-locks etc.) cos i actually want to see a more mature love story between these two

mee too want this type of love storyEmbarrassed
kanlsh is  a very beautiful couple if cvs handle this track very carefully then it 'll be a hit track n also gain good trp  for the channelsTongue jst hoping for the bstBig smile

_mahi_

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

kanlsh is  a very beautiful couple if cvs handle this track very carefully then it 'll be a hit track n also gain good trp  for the channelsTongue jst hoping for the bstBig smile

hi guys sorry to interrupt your convoEmbarrassed but i completely agree with the both of you i really hope the story is not ruined with cliched scenes we already see enough of those on every other show

i love the idea of kunal being with a single mom and her son and i hope that the maturity of the relationship stays thereEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sjj23

sjj23

IF-Sizzlerz

sjj23

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

hi guys sorry to interrupt your convoEmbarrassed but i completely agree with the both of you i really hope the story is not ruined with cliched scenes we already see enough of those on every other show

i love the idea of kunal being with a single mom and her son and i hope that the maturity of the relationship stays thereEmbarrassed

its ok dear u r always welcome hereEmbarrassed
  i think now thy should end boby track   n focus on  kunal n shraddha love storyWink

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top