Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
yesss yesss , finally they met ðŸ¤—😃
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode, one thing for sure is that Kunal cares A LOT about Shraddha and Dhruv but ofcourse his mother😡 You can just tell he will be the hero of her life and I can't wait to see how their story progresses cos we can already imagine the high volume drama in their love story and if done right by the CV's it will be one the best love stories
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iram..x

After watching today's episode, one thing for sure is that Kunal cares A LOT about Shraddha and Dhruv but ofcourse his mother😡 You can just tell he will be the hero of her life and I can't wait to see how their story progresses cos we can already imagine the high volume drama in their love story and if done right by the CV's it will be one the best love stories

i jst hope thy not runied this story for the sake of trp bcoz  thy can do everything for trp🤢
Iram..x thumbnail
Originally posted by: sjj23

i jst hope thy not runied this story for the sake of trp bcoz  thy can do everything for trp🤢

Ikr? Its crazy but fingers crossed they wont mess their love story up or introduce cliche love scenes(eye-locks etc.) cos i actually want to see a more mature love story between these two
sjj23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iram..x

Ikr? Its crazy but fingers crossed they wont mess their love story up or introduce cliche love scenes(eye-locks etc.) cos i actually want to see a more mature love story between these two

mee too want this type of love story😳
kanlsh is  a very beautiful couple if cvs handle this track very carefully then it 'll be a hit track n also gain good trp  for the channels😛 jst hoping for the bst😃

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

mee too want this type of love story😳
kanlsh is  a very beautiful couple if cvs handle this track very carefully then it 'll be a hit track n also gain good trp  for the channels😛 jst hoping for the bst😃

hi guys sorry to interrupt your convo😳 but i completely agree with the both of you i really hope the story is not ruined with cliched scenes we already see enough of those on every other show

i love the idea of kunal being with a single mom and her son and i hope that the maturity of the relationship stays there😳
sjj23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

hi guys sorry to interrupt your convo😳 but i completely agree with the both of you i really hope the story is not ruined with cliched scenes we already see enough of those on every other show

i love the idea of kunal being with a single mom and her son and i hope that the maturity of the relationship stays there😳

its ok dear u r always welcome here😳
  i think now thy should end boby track   n focus on  kunal n shraddha love story😉
Iram..x thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirl_taarey

Definitely agreee! The single mom story is similar to that of NBTNMKK which had really good trp's because the cv's handled it well so hopefully the cv's for this show can do the same and give us an epic love story😛😆
and heck i am so looking forward to Kunal's wedding track cos i wanna see how Shraddha reacts and how Kunal is going to handle the situation knowing he has feelings for Shraddha but hes getting married to someone else
sjj23 thumbnail
ufff from spoiler its seem to be  nxt week  no kanlsh scene 😭😭
plz cvs end this boring track ...
Iram..x thumbnail

its ok dear u r always welcome here😳
  i think now thy should end boby track   n focus on  kunal n shraddha love story😉

THIS! This Bobby track has been going on since the first episode and they really need to just end this so the show can move on to offer something new with the shraddha-kunal love story as well as focusing more on other Shergill family issues like anand-kittu story etc.