Suggestions / Comments

caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
1. I do not  think there is a big mistake  of ranjini. she has got  two correct info one about leap and second about  ending  from Razaji. .so she may not have doubt  about  the news. and wated to share it with her friends .The small mistake could have been corrected just requesting her to delete the post and telling the truth in same thread.
2.TC must  not published the sceenpost. we should protest for that .they have no rt to publish the chatting in other forum .they have given many wrong and faulse news.
3. Sumit may not be aware that TC is going to post pic and sceenpost along with his comment. TC may have call him and asked his opinion. and being a gentleman sumit doesnot blame razaji and he does not blame Ranjini. he thanks god for not letting out the name of lady. and TC might posted his comment along with  the pic and sceenpost together without Sumit's  knowledge.
4. Razaji should not have say this . some fault goes to him also. The person who pretending that she  cares for sumit why did not blame razaji?just  becuause he belongs to tellywood and can be usefull in future?
5.what is happening is most disappointed
6 i fully support the cause that is raised.

Edited by nutan7 - 06 September 2013 at 11:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanHeema22.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Shwetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 9)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
repost

Edited by nutan7 - 06 September 2013 at 11:54am

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hey guys ,
Regarding removal of tag :We understand the situation but unfortunately this issue is out of our hands ,Since it is an open forum people can always view / share whats posted here.Even though the article is humiliating an IF member indirectly , it does not breach any of the privacy or copyright rules. You all can request the tellychakar writers as well as editor to remove the caps included in the article,Try to contact them through Facebook by tagging the editor. Further I have forwarded it to administrator to look into the matter .
Regarding who is wrong and who is not : Blaming someone wont solve the issue but only will worsen the matter . Please respect each others point of view even if you dont agree to it .
Regardding the actors involvement : Giving interview to a certain site is purely an actor's personal decision ,lets not invade his privacy .
Topic closed .
Any issues contact me .
-S/C Team

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Araina-BalamPichkaariKhotaSikaShreyaRanjinikishan-Alina.DUGGUlicious-Shwetha-_saumya_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.