Suggestions / Comments

caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

jutrim

jutrim

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
When the fake news are poured out in  IF, the topic should have been hushed up instantly. But here Kankana and her group created such a propaganda over this matter and that resulted in TC article. I don't think Sumit has any connection to all this rubbish. Some miscreants are cooking up stories and creating anger amongst Sumit's fans. Shame on these guys here.CryOuchDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bb.123Ranjinikishan-Shwetha-samiksha050992

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 8)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Hi guys,
Firstly it was not ethical for TC to 'stalk' the discussion being made on our IF Forum and worst still, revealing the ID of a member in their screencap for the sake of publishing a sensational article which even made me shocked when i saw that yesterday.

That's why i said that in my closing note of that post in HD forum to only post such news/rumors/gossips once its confirmed of its authenticity and not based on what person A or B. However, i would request everyone to calm down and let our Admin Vijay would look into this accordingly.

Thank you Visha . This is why I like you .

@ bold . I'm  not sure if TC has been " stalking " IF or this was provided by someone . Who has been making issues for one week . That someone has used  FB and IF to humiliate one forum member . I think this matter needs to be looked in to and if someone has provided or sold  this news then Vijay need to take action agaist that person too. 
     I am active in IF and this was very humiliating . Every one of us makes mistake but to publicly humiliate someone like this is unacceptable !! Thanks for looking in to ths matter .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bb.123nutan7Ranjinikishan_saumya_samiksha050992ShivuNozzie-Shwetha-

samiksha050992

IF-Sizzlerz

samiksha050992

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Today dere was a news seg..wahan ek actor apni movie ki promotion ke lie aaya hoa tha n interview dera tha n co-incidently wahi ussi set pe uske porane serial ki shootin hoti h..n eventually he dint meet his old crew..n d media said that his stardom n success has made him this ki wo unse milne bhi ni gya..im sure dat were nt his intentions aur na hi usne aesa socha hoga..bt media do spice up things..nw for this will u blame d actor..no u cnt..
U never noe wat actual sanerio was..wht he was told wht he was asked..aur usne jo quotes die n if u think ki sai ni tha ye to bhi yaar galati ho jati..sbse hoti h..even biggest star makes mistk..
D actual culprit is sm1 else..who is to be punished..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

designersaini

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

tellychakkar article

I do not want to pass a judgement on whether the user Ranjinikishan was right or wrong in mentioning something like that ... Even though it was rechecked with a source .

But when we, at IF do not entertain caps or material from other websites , how can Tellychakkar use the screenshot and humiliate a member from this forum. 

I do not need to mention How humiliating it is... Nor do I want to dwell into emotions involved ... I am sure everyone who reads this would understand it ...

Above was Saumya's post and i believe this thread was opened for the same purpose. Would appreciate if everyone can not point fingers at any members or Sumit as the issue is about TC publishing the screenshot on their website. So instead of the blaming game, please wait for Vijay to address this instead of deviating from the main topic.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Heema22RanjinikishanShivuNozzie-Shwetha-_saumya_samiksha050992

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
SCANDALIZED

-SuperMan-

-SuperMan-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I guess every1 knows who is the real culprit behind dis fisaco i.e., none other than kankana ji.. Kankana ji now must be happy. She want to spoil ranjini ji's image and she did it. Because of her, the unity of sumit fans is destroyed. today they are fighting wid each other. Well done . She deserve applaues...

-SuperMan-

-SuperMan-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Tellychakkar k log kya jakar Hitler didi forum mein Sumit Vats AT mein members ki chat pdte h ? Hi, bye, how are you ye sb pdte h? Itna time h inke paas k raat k 11:30 bje ye log sumit At mein logo ki chat pd rhe the ? What a joke seriously. then ye screen shot inke paas aaya kese ? Obviously 'Rocks page k jin logo ne IF par open thread bnakar aur Fb par jo dindhora peeta whan se bt still i can't understand k ye pic inke paas kese aayi ? Oh yeah dusre page walo k paas thi n ye pic aur unhi k page ki admin SONIA SHAH URF SNEHA KOTHARI ne Kotharisneha k id se IF par post kar di, Tell me iss trh ki pic IF par post krni chahiye thi ? and they have said ranjini ji had posted the link of vikram ghai's id so ppl could see that photos. Oh really ? Bt muje to nahi dikhe bcoz vikram ghai ne ye pics sirf Friends settings k saath post kiye the so only friends could see that pic Bt uske lye bhi kya tellychakkar reporter ne us AT thread k sare 150 pages access kiye kya? Ya unhe ye pic, ranjini ji k screenshot k saath rocks page admins (kankana) ne provide kiye.. I can't believe this that ppl can go to such extent just to prove themselves right. Kudos to them, i am not defending ranjini ji here, what she did was absolutely wrong without sumit's acknowledge she should not have posted like this. Bt what kankana has done is a height of cheapness. Aaj fb pe koi naya member aakar kh de that"I've heard that sumit is getting married to xyz actress"then kya karoge aaplog yhi n k ye galat news h so please delete ur comment ya fir chilaoge k"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD"You are spreading rumours about sumit ? OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD I've informed sumit abt it bt still i am not satisfied with it So let's make a post on Fb - GUYS, GUYS There is a person named ***** He/She is spreading rumour abt XYZ actress-Sumit marriage. Be careful from this person. Kya sansani join ki h kya-"Chain se sona h to jaag jaiye, Dhyaan se dekhiye iss darinde ko..." Bt still not satisfied So Where is the media ? MEDIA KO BULAO, MEDIA KO BULAO. Are you guys Rakhi Sawant? I am highly sad for Sumit bcoz he has some attention seekers as fans. Jo har baat ka dhindora fb level se lekar media level par peette h. Ek AT mein chatting k beech kiya gaya comment delete karaya ja skta tha sahi info post karke bt Kuch logo ko dindhora peetne ki aadat h aur ye illogical excuse dete h that -"I've dragged this matter taki future mein ye repeat n ho"without even thinking k Sumit ka kitna naam khraab hota h. Aaj tellychakkar ne wo pic post ki just bcoz they have provided them&if they denies&says k unlogo ne IF par 150 pages access krke dekhi hogi bcoz tellychakkar k log faltu jo h, so in that case also IF Par bhi pic Rocks page ki admin Sonia ne hi post ki thi It's really good to see that jis crew member ka naam samne nahi aaya tha usk naam k saath vikram ghai ki wife ka name aur iss trh ki pic publish ho gayi so ppl can laugh on Sumit. Kudos to these fans jo media tak rumours ka dindhora peette h. Esi pics Social sites par post karte h, media ko provide krate h, I would call them Sumit haters bcoz jo unhone kiya h ya kar rhe h wo fans to kbhi nahi krte. Sumit ko dushmano ki jarurat nahi h uske ese fans kafi h.

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
[
 Thank you Visha . This is why I like you .

@ bold . I'm  not sure if TC has been " stalking " IF or this was provided by someone . Who has been making issues for one week . That someone has used  FB and IF to humiliate one forum member . I think this matter needs to be looked in to and if someone has provided or sold  this news then Vijay need to take action agaist that person too. 
     I am active in IF and this was very humiliating . Every one of us makes mistake but to publicly humiliate someone like this is unacceptable !! Thanks for looking in to ths matter .
[/QUOTE]
yes Hema.. every one know who did this.. and hope we come to know in open once again, bold  i agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanHeema22-Shwetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.