Suggestions / Comments

caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
OMG..this is really humiliating..TC shouldn't have done that. Many sumit fans are also hurt due to this..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7RanjinikishanShivuNozzie_saumya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 7)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samiksha050992

IF-Sizzlerz

samiksha050992

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Ohkay god yaar u guys r rlly too much kitna pyaar krte ho tum sb isse..lol..
Nw on a serious note..1st thing i wld lyk to say to ranjani di is u r true sv fan for being more sensible n nt gettin bother by dis obssesed fans..n 2nd its a huge mess n i dnt undrstand y r v continuin it by discussin it agn n agn..olrdy ppl out dere r nt nof for enof for dis..its olrdy stretched a lot n y u guys contributin to it..atleast for d sake of our frn stop it..
N regardin sumit givin those quotes to i feel he is wrong n he is nt wrong..as an actor he shd b used to it bt as a person who dsnt lyk his personal life to be public note to dis is vry less to do..ask me agr mei uski jagah hoti to mei to pta ni kya krti..n as an actor wo uss bande ke baare kuch galat q bolega..n i think its quite profeesional on his side..
Its smelse who is to be blamed jisne til ka taad bna dia..n ranjani di v ol dere to support u n luv u..
Dese r completely my pov..
N yes takin caps of if n postin in articles is def wrong..bt i guess nw nthin cn b done n let mods tk care of it n take d apprioprate action to it..

Edited by samiksha050992 - 06 September 2013 at 2:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkShivuNozzie

samiksha050992

IF-Sizzlerz

samiksha050992

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Yaar pls guys nw dont fight n get offended..respect each others pov..sbki apni apni nazar h..kisike lie thik hoga kisike lie ni..y to fight over it..kyam yaar chado..

Ketaki19

IF-Sizzlerz

Ketaki19

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
just chill just chill all didi s

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Lets not deviate from the topic... What ever was done by TC was inethical and wrong

But the person was has informed this to TC with screen shoot  and i think every one know who has done this.  has created one more rift in IF forums between SV fans.. The person target has been achieved... this is the standard practise of that person. Ouch 

Have you heard of the story Shakuni in mahabharat.. Every one knows he supported Kauravs..but the fact is he was not supporting them he was good with them only to destroy them... This person in question is doing the same thing.

Whatever has been done its done, now we cant change it.. lets stop it hear and not do what the other person has done.

Pleas friends just TC i meant take care.. no the short form of that dirty site.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bb.123nutan7TBDRESSHeema22RanjinikishanShivuNozzie_saumya_designersaini

--Divya--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Divya--

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Omg...dis really shocking for me...Shocked 
A simple thing which should confine with us only...became an article...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7Heema22RanjinikishanShivuNozzie_saumya_

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Hi guys,
Firstly it was not ethical for TC to 'stalk' the discussion being made on our IF Forum and worst still, revealing the ID of a member in their screencap for the sake of publishing a sensational article which even made me shocked when i saw that yesterday.

That's why i said that in my closing note of that post in HD forum to only post such news/rumors/gossips once its confirmed of its authenticity and not based on what person A or B. However, i would request everyone to calm down and let our Admin Vijay would look into this accordingly.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7TBDRESSaadkHeema22Ranjinikishanjyoti06-Paulomi-ShivuNozzie-Shwetha-_saumya_designersainisamiksha050992-RohitMaxwell-

aadk

IF-Dazzler

aadk

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
The whole incident has been nothing less than a disgusting stuff. Reading through the whole thread,I just ended up with a few questions that have remained unanswered. If people can so convincingly believe that the actor concerned is very much bothered abt the names of women(may it be anyone) getting public,then why is it that they cant believe the rest of the quote wherein the same actor  says that there has been a fan "troubling" his fellow member and the very same actor defends the person wt whm he has worked and is in no way ready to spoil his professional relation wt him.How broad minded are we when we conveniently believe the first part of the quote and call the rest of the members who dint go for selective reading and made a judgement based on the entire quote as bashing the actor or trying to be media people themselves? Believe the whole,else leave the parts too! And regarding the point that its normal for a person to stand for the one whm he knws,I would then want to knw why is it that many out here are leaving no stone unturned in supporting the actor when they hardly knw anytng abt his personal life? It has to be one way -If we say that its natural for anyone to support the one whm he/she  knws,then its also natural to be not supporting the one whm he/she doesnt knw. But I dun find anything of that sort in this thread.The majority is out here defending the actor and questioning the genuinity of the article when they have no problem in believing one piece of the article where the actor is shown in a good light. Sorry for deviating from the topic Saumya,but had to write all this in the hope that we widen our views and look at things from a broader perspective rather than limiting ourselves to just being loyal fans no matter what.
Regarding TC publishing screen caps frm IF,I would just call it disgusting on their part to do so. And i fully support the cause that you have raised. A much needed post,thanks for making one. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22ShivuNozzie_saumya_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.