Suggestions / Comments

caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hema di i'll talk on this issue later with you. Can't deviate from topic.

We need rules of IF to be modified, TC has no rights to post caps of IF defaming a member

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 6)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
IF cannot do anything now. The article has already been published with d said screenshot and too many people have read it! Also dis particular article has already been relegated to d 4th 5th page of TC's website so d damage has already been done. I hope all can learn a little bit of prudence from dis mess! M outta here coz being a loyal fan cannot and should not be given as a reason to gloss over/ camaouflage a wrong doing!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkRanjinikishanShivuNozzie-dear10-

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Kcp i myself msged sumit on his fb account and he read dat too even. Pls don't tell he wasn't knowing anything. He knew everything, the whole matter clearly

pari i am not saying he dont know about this matter dragging thing..what i am saying is he is not aware of that foto being printed in the article, he is not aware of that woman's name is out in the article..mein toh poochtihoo how u know sumit has told all these..why cant it be their own sentences

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Comeon guys baat ko kaha se kaha lekar chale gaye.

Please stop being kiddish.The post was for raising topic against the cheap publicity and pulling down the reputation of a particular IF member and all are fighting over what SV or others have said.You know isi vajah se hum logo ka mazaak uraaya jaata hai that we never stick to the post but talk everything except it which can even be all sorts of rubbish.Yaha saare aapas mein jhagar rahe hai.

Ek to HD ke fans ke reputation vaise hi kharaab hai baaki forum ke saamne aur kitna mazaak banaaoge apna.Please I request you to stick to the post.

Listen no one knows what SUMIT actually said.Whether what has been written in the article claiming being said by SUMIT or his PA,we are not sure who has said what since we didn't hear him.It may be that TC is adding gossips also,so that it creates a havoc among its fans.So on what basis you people are fighting?Did he call you and say all these things?You claim yourself as his supporters and you dont know what kind of a person he is?He talks as much less as possible in media,so again Iam saying be sure and then fight.

This is my last reply.

Now do whatever you want.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanKetaki19

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Di lets end it here, we ll discuss all this personally.
We should not deviate from main topic which states tc shouldn't use if screencap insulting a fan like this

Edited by Pari117 - 06 September 2013 at 1:24am

aadk

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
soumya i support you ki tc ko india forums ke screen shot nahi lene chahiye the 
but yahan sab sumit ko blame karne main lage hai i khnow world main jo wars ho rahe hai uske pichhe bhi usi ka hanth hai or mumbai main pandubbi bhi usi ne dubayi thi.
people cant thing ki agarusne bola ki ladki ka naam nahi liya gaya to wo aware nahi hai ki kya chhap raha hai or what raza saying to TC but nahi sambko apna hi media people banna hai hai and last line kyun lagta hai ki fans ke liye hogi kyunki ese fans to kahin nahi hote jo apne celeb ko hi badnaam karwaye hote hai to acha hai unko taane mare jaye everyone need fans par iss keemat par nahi ki wo time aane par unki dhazziya uda den.
if he is bhoonka for anything to 1.5 year main na jaane kya kya bol deta.
so soumi i m out of this chalti hoonHug.
and thankyou to old sumit fans jinki nazro main wo khooni gir gaya hai for all love and support thankyou very much 

palingenesis

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I think you are unnecessarily goin personal. Great!! Thanks for loving me till i supported him, but when i stood for a right cause i got to know whom i actually thought my intimates are against me, till i fought for sumit, rishi and sumitian i was appreciated, my topic was filled with pages of appreciations but today i'm not acting blind and stating whats right then people will not think for a second to raise fingers upon me. Sry but i'm fair and i can make judgement between right and wrong. Its upon you to hate me or love me but i'll support right cause only till my last day here. I laughed on people who can't judge between right and wrong in a show, but how can i myself forget right and wrong. Never!! And thanks got to know everyone, i thought i'm blessed wid a new family on hd forum but it was all for my illusion. I won't comment further, but never expect me to support something wrong just because i'm his fan. Its last comment here. I leave it here now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkHeema22ShivuNozzie

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Pari, Hema & others..plz understand the situation dearies..one side that person is degrading, humiliating me from all the corners & here due to misunderstanding some members r bashing sumit..both are painful yaar..i am in great pain now..try to understand my situation & our sumit's situation too..The person who has dragged this nonsense is sitting back & laughing at us loudly with TC people..calm down & think about this.
I just posted 1 wrong post mindlessly & the time i came to know it was a mazak by that gentleman i immediately edited my post & asked sorry to my all sumitians & sumit..thats all i know

I beg all of u not to bash sumit..it hurts me more than anything..he is my hero, cant see him getting bashed like this anymore..let us stop this bashing & talk about the real subject of this thread

pari & hema plz dont feel bad for saying this

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.