Suggestions / Comments

caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

lovesumitvats

Groupbie

lovesumitvats

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Pari di what has happend to you?you know very well who the reporter or writer is and i dnt thnk so that sumit even knows about it!and that quote!anyone can make that quote!and first of all how did ths matter come from a single forum to tellychakkar? Plz dnt blame sumit!plz try to understand this is a huge misunderstanding pari di!
Plz guys stop bashing sumit!
@ashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 5)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Kcp i myself msged sumit on his fb account and he read dat too even. Pls don't tell he wasn't knowing anything. He knew everything, the whole matter clearly
who knows if that's an authentic sumit account. Well, how do I care.

This is to all now... If we keep discussing silly things about HD and Sumit, mods will not go through everything. So please mention only relevant things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Kcp i myself msged sumit on his fb account and he read dat too even. Pls don't tell he wasn't knowing anything. He knew everything, the whole matter clearly
so he reply you how do you know ki he know everything there is 100 of problem related to fb also 

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Guys i'm not convinced, i'm hurt by his statements, though we tried to explain him up. I couldn't take it, let his PA make posts on me at her page telling i'm fake fan whatever. But i'm fair in making my point

aadk

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Mona di and ranjini di its clear what sumit has quoted. Galat quote ni chap sakta koi actors ka. Definately badhawa hum ne dia hai by giving so much of importance to his personal life which he didn't deserve. Aur jaha kisi female ki defaming hogi, i'll stand for that lady, may it be ranjini di or d girl on IF whom i hate most. Sry to say but Sumit himself made instigating remarks on his fans thats not at all acceptable

how u know he made instigating remarks on me?? why cant it be fabricated??  Peeche se kya hua hai hume kuch bi nahi pata hai pari..try to understand my point..why to blame him unnecessarily when he is not aware of anything

Sumit is a respectable person & he dont say such words on his fan.. this is my gut feeling pari

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Sry ranjini di i'm extremely hurt by his attitude of trusting his PA over other fans. Did he even bother to know whole matter first than making any assumptions?
Where has his reserved nature vanished? He could have ignored this complete matter and said no to give any quote. Sry lets not deviate topic

Edited by Pari117 - 06 September 2013 at 1:04am

aadk

luminos3

IF-Dazzler

luminos3

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Edited

Edited by luminos3 - 06 September 2013 at 1:40am

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Stop it people. I think I was wrong in expecting support from HD forum. We have always fought. Just fought.

That's what we always do. Throw barbs ... That's it.

I don't care if SV said it or of he meant it. If K fabricated it or she genuinely interviewed him.

What we should care about is, Ranjini di's post was used for a cheap article.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WaldenRanjinikishanHeema22-Shwetha-designersaini

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.