Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 3)

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@all: what is wrong with my fellow friends?? can we all stop talking negative about sumit plz..i beg u all
Pari if u have respect on me stop bashing sumit dear..i hate to read these type of comments about my hero..i beg u dont compare him to other film stars & say he is nothing etc..Bollywood or tellywood koi farak nahi padta hai unki fans keliye..let us not degrade our SV & bash him

I even have a doubt whether sumit replied to TC people..let us not blame & bash him without knowing properly.

Once again i request u all not to bash sumit..as a fan i cant tolerate him being bashed like this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7designersaini

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Pami i whole heartedly agree with you. Sumit would have buried the matter as it wasn't made such a big deal or may be his PA convinced him to be big, but he should know dat by his such remarks and thinking dat woman name is not brought but forgetting dat his female fan is defamed makes him loose his respect in my eyes. I can't help it, i was fan but i'm not blind that i can't see this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7aadkdesignersaini

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
if people thing two line ka statment is interview to kuch bhi soch sakte hai jab milo door khadi ladki se shadi karwa sakte hai to kuch bhi kar sakte hai mental pane ki bhi hadd paar kar di.
-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Pami i whole heartedly agree with you. Sumit would have buried the matter as it wasn't made such a big deal or may be his PA convinced him to be big, but he should know dat by his such remarks and thinking dat woman name is not brought but forgetting dat his female fan is defamed makes him loose his respect in my eyes. I can't help it, i was fan but i'm not blind that i can't see this
pari do you really thing ki he know ki rajni di ka naam liya jayega infact use to bunty ka naam bhi nahi pata ki use hua hai tabhi usne bola ki girl ka naam nahi liya gaya banda kaam dhoondega ya ye stupid articles padega jismain sms se answer jie jaate hai jab koi jyada pareshaan kare to 
Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Mona di and ranjini di its clear what sumit has quoted. Galat quote ni chap sakta koi actors ka. Definately badhawa hum ne dia hai by giving so much of importance to his personal life which he didn't deserve. Aur jaha kisi female ki defaming hogi, i'll stand for that lady, may it be ranjini di or d girl on IF whom i hate most. Sry to say but Sumit himself made instigating remarks on his fans thats not at all acceptable

nutan7aadkHeema22

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Mona di last line padhiye i've too much on my plate to think about this aur he said dat fan was irritating raza. Maine ranjini di me aur sab ne msg kia h sumit ko fb pr, he even read whole matter, i mentioned everything still see his comment.. When he can't believe his loyal fans then i don't have anything to say

nutan7aadkHeema22

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Wait guys... That's not what we are here to discuss.

@pari... We don't even know if SV really said that and in which sense. If the person who started making a hill out of nothing can do what she is doing, she can also fabricate things that SV did not say. And I am by no means defending him.
All I am sarong is please do not deviate from the topic. Plus, as you said, we should not   discuss SV's personal life... So let's n not discuss what he thinks about his fans. You never know how the news was presented to Sumit . We already know what Raza told him. He would surely believe his close ones.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkHeema22

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by luminos3

Apologies for barging in here but what a huge mess! Sumit has been made a laughing stock coz dis stupid matter just refuses to die down. TC and IF are competitors so I m surprised Sumit's so called well wisher/ bodyguard/PR/PA whatever thought it prudent to use material from IF to sell her story to TC. Obsessive fans are a plenty on IF but this is d first time i am seeing crazy psycho fans dragging an actor's name into d mud! No one can be absolved of wrongdoing in dis matter: Sumit, Kankana, Raza, Ranjini and all dose people on FB who keep posting personal pics of Sumit like all d time! I am extremely disappointed with Sumit for actually giving quotes to TC on dis matter. Silence is golden sometimes!
I completely agree.
Sumit has disappointed his fans by giving a statement like that. These people in showbiz surely know what they are in for and then they cry over their privacy.

But, giving it another thought, Sumit has always kept a low profile. I doubt he gave TC this interview. His "P.A." Might have fabricated it or might have mentioned something that was not meant for an interview but was just a personal chit chat.

Anyway, I don't care . All I care is Tellychakkar can't use our caps and go public with Ranjini di's name.

@red: this is what i am saying saumi..Sumit is a gentleman..he just dont do this for sure..highly fabricated for sure..i have full faith on my hero..he has always respected his fans

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index