Suggestions / Comments

caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I just wanna ask jisko mirchi lagi hai vo dudh peeti bachchi hai kya?Kuch bhi yakeen kar lete hai.Dont these people have a minimum common sense or what.

Ek do baar SV se mil kya liya usse baat kya kar li some people think that they are some kind of VVIPs and thought oneself to be SV's oersonal bodyguard.Jisko lekar hua usko koi fark nehi para baakio ke skin mein rashes aa gaye.Many people meet stars.The whole matter is like kids are fighting over tiffin in the school MAIN  TEACHEL  KO  COMPAIN  KAL  DUNGI  AGAL  MELA  TIFFIN  LIYA  TOLOLLOL

Edited by -Paulomi- - 05 September 2013 at 11:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanKetaki19designersaini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Apologies for barging in here but what a huge mess! Sumit has been made a laughing stock coz dis stupid matter just refuses to die down. TC and IF are competitors so I m surprised Sumit's so called well wisher/ bodyguard/PR/PA whatever thought it prudent to use material from IF to sell her story to TC. Obsessive fans are a plenty on IF but this is d first time i am seeing crazy psycho fans dragging an actor's name into d mud! No one can be absolved of wrongdoing in dis matter: Sumit, Kankana, Raza, Ranjini and all dose people on FB who keep posting personal pics of Sumit like all d time! I am extremely disappointed with Sumit for actually giving quotes to TC on dis matter. Silence is golden sometimes!

Edited by luminos3 - 05 September 2013 at 11:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7TBDRESSaadkdesignersainiHeema22-dear10-

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

Thanks saumya for making this post . I think everyone who is active  on the forum should read the article .  I   Sincerely hope that ,    the author of the   articles informed or contacted  our fellow member before they posted that screenshot .It's very humiliating to the person to see their  post is used to entertain others in negative way . As saumya mentioned , we are not allowed to use material for certain  sources (I think TC is one of them ) then why did IF allowed this ?  Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.There is a big difference between information and knowledge . The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.we should learn from them. 
I love these quotes from M. Gandhi "It has always been a mystery to me how men can feel themselves honored by the humiliation of their fellow beings." 
This was discussed  and  over discussed last week . So she made mistakes  and quickly realized it "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.." We are human beings not human doings. There are worst thing are written about SV on HD forum . Why this matters the most? and dragged on and on ?I think people who are obsess with this are ruining Sumit's name and image  by dragging him in like this . 
I am also surprise to read Sumits response . He is lucky he has loyal fans . .  I wished he had rejected the screenshot use in this article to respect his fan . Big disappointment . 

@red: heema how u know he was aware of the screenshot came in the article..i dont think whoever have done all this have informed him..he is clearly saying thank god no woman name is taken that means he is not aware of the foto too..plz dont say u r disappointed with his replyOuch..As fan let us understand his situation too..Why to blame him when some1 is taking adv of my post & doing all these nonsense purposely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Thanks Saumya.

And you know what the most funny part is that particular person was blaming Ranjini by degrading the reputation of a girl,but instead she did the same thing by reputation of Ranjini and now as the news had been published with caps and with the name,that particular member is not saying anything about woman reputation.

I think the definition of WOMAN  REPUTATION changes according to will.Well if in taking any strong step against TC,you need my help,please do inform me.I'll always be there and RANJINI stay away from all SV pages from some days and if you get any news of SV,restrict it within yourself.

paumi why should i stay away from sv pages..what wrong i have done to do this..sirf ek wrong post kiyiti without knowing it was a fake & mazak & i apologised immediately to all his fans including sumit..i have not posted anything wrong about him which will harm him, which will make him angry or sad & will not do in future too. 

Kisinebi yeh sab karrahihe bhagawan usko sadbuddi de

designersaini

-Paulomi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Paulomi-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Thanks Saumya.

And you know what the most funny part is that particular person was blaming Ranjini by degrading the reputation of a girl,but instead she did the same thing by reputation of Ranjini and now as the news had been published with caps and with the name,that particular member is not saying anything about woman reputation.

I think the definition of WOMAN  REPUTATION changes according to will.Well if in taking any strong step against TC,you need my help,please do inform me.I'll always be there and RANJINI stay away from all SV pages from some days and if you get any news of SV,restrict it within yourself.

paumi why should i stay away from sv pages..what wrong i have done to do this..sirf ek

wrong post kiyiti without knowing it was a fake & mazak & i apologised immediately to all his fans including sumit..i have not posted anything wrong about him which will harm him, which will make him angry or sad & will not do in future too. 

Kisinebi yeh sab karrahihe bhagawan usko sadbuddi de

I have told for some days not always.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 06 September 2013 at 12:16am

designersaini

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Sry for everyone who might get hurt by my comment, but i've always supported right cause and i did same here. Read my comment on pg 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadkdesignersaini

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

Apologies for barging in here but what a huge mess! Sumit has been made a laughing stock coz dis stupid matter just refuses to die down. TC and IF are competitors so I m surprised Sumit's so called well wisher/ bodyguard/PR/PA whatever thought it prudent to use material from IF to sell her story to TC. Obsessive fans are a plenty on IF but this is d first time i am seeing crazy psycho fans dragging an actor's name into d mud! No one can be absolved of wrongdoing in dis matter: Sumit, Kankana, Raza, Ranjini and all dose people on FB who keep posting personal pics of Sumit like all d time! I am extremely disappointed with Sumit for actually giving quotes to TC on dis matter. Silence is golden sometimes!
I completely agree.
Sumit has disappointed his fans by giving a statement like that. These people in showbiz surely know what they are in for and then they cry over their privacy.

But, giving it another thought, Sumit has always kept a low profile. I doubt he gave TC this interview. His "P.A." Might have fabricated it or might have mentioned something that was not meant for an interview but was just a personal chit chat.

Anyway, I don't care . All I care is Tellychakkar can't use our caps and go public with Ranjini di's name.

Edited by _saumya_ - 06 September 2013 at 12:27am

nutan7Heema22designersaini

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
rai ka pahaad ise kehte hai 
and for everyone who blaming sumit for rajni di name to aap sabki jaankari ke liye bata doon ki khabar ko kese dikhaya kya chhapa jayega ismain actors kuch nahi kar sakte agar wo mana karenge to bhi media use chhapega. he did not take anyones name  or shayad use pata bhi nahi hoga ki kya chhapa hai or itni si baat ko log kheench kar itna bada kar denge ki khatam hone ka naam hi nahi legi.
ye to acha hai galti kare koi galiya sune koi.
or jo sumit ne raza ke liye kaha to hume nahi pata ki kisne kya poonchha kya kiya aap kisi ko jaante ho to usi ka sath doge.
ya i know he is not srk salman but who is srk salman ki main unki bhi personal life main jhanku.
kamaal karte hai itni si baat ka bawaal macha diya jese ki usne kisi ka khoon kar dya ho.

ShivuNozzie-Shwetha-designersaini

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.