Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

caps from IF being used by Tellychakkar

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
tellychakkar article

I do not want to pass a judgement on whether the user Ranjinikishan was right or wrong in mentioning something like that ... Even though it was rechecked with a source .

But when we, at IF do not entertain caps or material from other websites , how can Tellychakkar use the screenshot and humiliate a member from this forum.

I do not need to mention How humiliating it is... Nor do I want to dwell into emotions involved ... I am sure everyone who reads this would understand it ...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AnannyaRamseybb.123-SuperMan--Swetha--Gitanjali-nutan7TBDRESSaadksamrudhi.rprettyjipalingenesisadinats07RanjinikishanPari117-Paulomi-Heema22ShivuNozzieKetaki19--Divya---Shwetha-samiksha050992-dear10-Mystique.-Araina-Shru77-RohitMaxwell-

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks saumya for making this post . I think everyone who is active  on the forum should read the article .  I   Sincerely hope that ,    the author of the   articles informed or contacted  our fellow member before they posted that screenshot .It's very humiliating to the person to see their  post is used to entertain others in negative way . As saumya mentioned , we are not allowed to use material for certain  sources (I think TC is one of them ) then why did IF allowed this ?  Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.There is a big difference between information and knowledge . The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop.we should learn from them. 
I love these quotes from M. Gandhi "It has always been a mystery to me how men can feel themselves honored by the humiliation of their fellow beings." 
This was discussed  and  over discussed last week . So she made mistakes  and quickly realized it "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.." We are human beings not human doings. There are worst thing are written about SV on HD forum . Why this matters the most? and dragged on and on ?I think people who are obsess with this are ruining Sumit's name and image  by dragging him in like this . 
I am also surprise to read Sumits response . He is lucky he has loyal fans . .  I wished he had rejected the screenshot use in this article to respect his fan . Big disappointment . 

Edited by Heema22 - 05 September 2013 at 7:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Gitanjali-nutan7TBDRESSaadkprettyjiShivuNozzie-Shwetha-_saumya_designersaini

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Here are my point of views, i'm sorry to all Sumit fans who will be getting hurt but its what i need to say here.

1. TC has no rights to humiliate a member of IF. When we can't even post TC article, why they used a screen cap of IF? We, the members of IF can't post screen caps may it be from fb if or anywhere. Isn't it defaming a member? Highly disappointed wid IF rules and regulations. Who gave them right to defame a person calling crazy obsessive etc?

2. Raza shouldn't have given his statement about sumit's marriage. I think everyone knows the attachment between fans and celebrities, then why did he even thought to crack such a poor joke?

3. The whole matter was nothing, nobody would have even noticed it but a great member posted on fb page she admins making it a big issue, i agree ranjini di committed mistake, she could have discussed first with us as we are on fb together, but she posted it without anyone's knowledge, but main culprit behind advertising this was a person XYZ who posted on fb making it a big issue. Isn't it a new technique of PR? Show ended so people find such ideas to keep a person in lime light. I don't know much, but it was wrong on Sumit's side to support this by giving such instigating remark about fan. Its nothing new, i remember how we were mad for a couple and even we tweeted him and msged him on fb about these, he just laughed telling we are friends and work professionally. He never brought his fans into bad light by calling him obsessive or crazy, i remember we had contacts with crew members then too. I can't tell actor's name, who knows my name is published next for this comment Dead

4. Sumit is equally needed to blamed for this. The way he said his fan was troubling raza, did he forget no crew member has right to spread such false rumour. And he should keep in mind that these fans only can make anyone or break anyone, not a crew member whom he was supporting blindly, if he has too much on his plate, why he needed to think about this matter? My personal advice to him will be learn to respect fans Sumit.

5. And i will suggest other people who think about him 24 by 7. He played his role and thats what we loved, we don't know sumit as a person even a bit, we knew rishi, now whats the need thinking of him and his personal life all the time. I don't think he is SRK, salman, amir or Shahid that his personal life must be given that much of attention. Its our fault that we give so much attention to Tv artists that wo forget to make difference between reel and real

Edited by Pari117 - 06 September 2013 at 12:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSaadknutan7prettyjiHeema22designersainiShivuNozzie-Shwetha-_saumya_

designersaini IF-Sizzlerz
designersaini
designersaini

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Its really dissapointing dat how a person can think or act so low jst 2 gain fame.
1st f all dis whole issue wasnt dat big which is now being made a blunder by posting everywhere either on fb n now dis article.
Tellychakkar articles or pics r 9t allowed 2 post on IF but den why r dey using IF posts.
I 9 rajni di made a mistake,i mean she shouldnt hav bothered into d personal matters f an actor.but den rajaji who told her or cracked d joke about dat whole shaadi drama is more at fault.how can he play wid d sentiments f a fan.he must b knowing dat how fans r crazy about dere fav stars.
Rajni di jst made a single post n dat member accused her f spreading d false rumor.she left 9 stone unturned 2 insult her.she even insulted her on fb n now dis TC article.dat member is continuously insulting another member in d name f Sumit.i think dis is d called d cheap act 2 gain popularity in d name f an actor.ek-do baar actor se mil kya liye she thinks dat only she can take out any news from him or 9body can call himself/herself sumit's fan.hadd hai.ek baar baat kya kar li sumit se uski PA ban baithi hai n wat she was saying on fb dat she called sumit n talk in dis matter n he was so angry,infact sumit to uswaqt holidays mana raha tha n usne apna cellphone switched off rakha tha(dis is wat he has told in d article) so dat means sab jhut khud bol rahi thi.pata wata kuch hai nahi par been bajakar dhindora peet ke ye jaroor batana hai ki only i hav his contacts n only i cant talk about dis actor n 9body has dat right.
Dere r lots n lots f thing happening outside dont 9 why everyone is so much interested in d personal life f an actor.n such issues r a normal part f a celebrity's life den dont know why only dis issue is made so big adding spice into it.
Its really a shame dat whoever is doing dis thinks 2 b d fan f dat actor but she doesnt 9 dat she is only degrading dat actors name by doing tamaassha everywhere.
N i dont think dat sumit ko is sab ke baare mein pata bhi hoga.n jab use kuch nahi pata hai to den why again n again dis issue is raised.befaaltu mein isse badha rahe hai,na to isse actor ko kuch farak padne wala hai,den why.n aisa karke apna hi naam kharab kar rahe ho.
Sumit ko to pata bhi nahi hoga ki usise related ek fake news ko itni uchchala ja raha hai.
I request IF to take strong actions against dis whole issue.how could other can use IF pictures,post or degrade its members name.pls take actions against dis matter so dat nxt time again dese kind f issues get raised up.

Edited by designersaini - 06 September 2013 at 2:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7TBDRESSprettyjiHeema22_saumya_ShivuNozzie-Shwetha-

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Saumya there are some acts in this world which needs instigation.Do you think all these happened natuarally?No absolutely not.It has been done by someone.

Now coming to Ranjini's post.Well she just posted once that also in SV  AT and there the name of the girl was also not mentioned,but still Ranjini is being bashed everywhere in every page of SV.I know what Ranjini did was wrong because always taking interest in a actor's personal life is not good.Please Ranjini control yourself from this habit.I request you.Now this particular message has been spread far and wide in the name of proving SEE  HOW  GOOD  IAM to everyone and insulting others.This matter could have been handled much more wisely by giving a warning but no in the name of I  CANT  BEAR  SUMIT'S  PAIN this has been publicized in every page.More than Ranjini,that person has done the publicity of this news.Even when I protested about it,I had been blocked from that page.

This is the real image of a obsessed and psycho member.Now coming to TC well they didnt have any personal enimity with RANJINI and Iam quite sure that these news has been sold to TC otherwise these kind of rumours were against many actors,nowhere I have seen caps are being put like this.Now SUMIT is also a normal actor and rumours are a part of their profession.But by making this small thing an ugly issue someone has shown ones own class.So instead of blaming TC,I opine of finding that particular person who is behind all these.Because every media needs masala,why will they leave if they get one.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 05 September 2013 at 10:20pm

TBDRESSaadknutan7prettyjiHeema22_saumya_-Shwetha-ShivuNozziedesignersaini

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I hardly think anyone had believed Ranjini di when she said that sv pad getting married except we know who . She told the same to Sumit even though its just normal. It was entirely Raza's fault . I did not mention it in the main post because I did not want the purpose to be killed.

And miss whoever told this to summit, I do not care how close you are to him and if you are going to back bite about me like you did for Ranjini di. So, I must tell you that SV was so sceptical about the girl's name being out and that's what you did. you don't hold any respect now.

Paulomi, that provided a lot of insight into the scenario. Thanks for the comment.

Pari and Seema, waiting to read your take on the matter. Thanks Honey , that was a wonderful comment.

Edited by _saumya_ - 05 September 2013 at 9:58pm

TBDRESSaadknutan7prettyjiShivuNozzieHeema22designersaini-Shwetha--Paulomi-

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Saumya.

And you know what the most funny part is that particular person was blaming Ranjini by degrading the reputation of a girl,but instead she did the same thing by reputation of Ranjini and now as the news had been published with caps and with the name,that particular member is not saying anything about woman reputation.

I think the definition of WOMAN  REPUTATION changes according to will.Well if in taking any strong step against TC,you need my help,please do inform me.I'll always be there and RANJINI stay away from all SV pages from some days and if you get any news of SV,restrict it within yourself.

nutan7prettyjiHeema22ShivuNozzie-Shwetha-designersaini_saumya_

-Shwetha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

This is really shocking...don't understand why everyone is making this issue bigger day by day. There are so many important things to look in to life & do & also to report to...apart from this why this media is behind celebrity's personal life... putting fire to gossips. The purpose of the media is to provide the nutrients & not to destroy some others personal life & encourage masalas. Iam really shocked to see that TC has used IF caps & it's a correct question that how can TC humiliate the member of this forum ? its really sad. May be this is the reason as to why IF does not allow the TC articles to post. If this continues, no one will share any thing abt their fav celebrities in IF, wish IF does something to this.

There was some mis understandings & immediately it was corrected & wrong was rightened. Everyone does a mistake, but is this a way to humiliate the member of the forum by using bad words & calling them as cheap fans?? This was an negligibile gossips as it is common for every celebrities & we fans also don't trust on those kind of masalas.. but why they are firing to all these negligible & irrelevant things & making this issue bigger & spoiling the actors name ?? & also humiliating our forum member. I can end it as Irrelevant matters have been made Bold & wish IF does something for this. Even I don't believe that Sumit has given interview for TC... just can't believe TC's words Dead.Its really hurting.

Edited by shwetha297 - 06 September 2013 at 12:26am

TBDRESSnutan7prettyjiHeema22_saumya_designersainiShivuNozzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index