Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

It's time to say goodbye

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am a fan of Raj and Sarita jodi. From the WU seems as though Sarita is marrying Vikrant. So farewell to this show. It was nice reading everyone's views, etc.
If there are any Raj-Sarita fans here, good luck to you guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya it seems and end for SaRa at the moment but u never know
but I would just u to watch 2days episode
Kasran and Srishty were beyond words in 2days episode
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wait till marriage... I dunno why seeing today's episode I felt Vikrant melted and may allow SaRaj Marriage, as someone said, precap can be raj's dream as during pheras only legs were being seen... face was not shown!! :(
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its just to create suspense the legs thing. Vik/ sar are married its obvious now
rusman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I did see Vikrant melting but again it could be create suspense.i am hoping for vikrant and sarita pleaseee.
I am 100 sure tomorrow they show Raj signing divorce papers and in the end the wedding. We might see twist in the end and know the result till Monday. They will leave us hanging all weekend.

Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I get the funny feeling that Vikrant may marry Sheila; just from the pre-cap it looked like Sarita was shocked to hear the words, from today you're Mrs Vikrant Suriyavanshi (as if looking at someone else) & the biggest clue was the person taking the pheras had a different outfit to Sarita's!!!
Nooo I want Vikrant and Sarita!!! If raj and sarita thn no story a head maybe saaus bahu drama.
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am also done with the show if it s vikranth and saritha ...i want raj and sarita..but by seeing sme articles it shows tht vikranth and saritha gtg married ...if vikranth and sarita thn i am done ...i want raj and sarita only ...
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but I have been watching the show on and off but I truly feel that vikrant and satire should get married. I someone had said in another post, raj has the feeling of love all of sudden it doesn't make sense to me. And until now he wanted sarita to get married now he loves her and wants her to give up everything.

I feel bad for Abhi! He deserves a mother like sarita. And honestly is raj and sarita stay together the story won't move forward and the story won't live upto it's title.
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also hoping for Raj Sarita and very disappointed with CVs for this track. 

It looks like CVs are making Sarita a toy . She has no life or identity of her own  and no right to seek her own happiness . Before her identity was a wife and now her identity is a mother !! She sacrificed her 10 years of life and now she is getting ready to sacrifice her rest of life !!
Edited by -Surma- - 10 years ago