Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I am a fan of Raj and Sarita jodi. From the WU seems as though Sarita is marrying Vikrant. So farewell to this show. It was nice reading everyone's views, etc.
If there are any Raj-Sarita fans here, good luck to you guys...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mini-Moon-Surma-Luv4gamesaimfJoyelnandu96Anitaholickarsuhani_gr...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's time to say goodbye" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ya it seems and end for SaRa at the moment but u never know
but I would just u to watch 2days episode
Kasran and Srishty were beyond words in 2days episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mini-Moonaimfkarsuh

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Wait till marriage... I dunno why seeing today's episode I felt Vikrant melted and may allow SaRaj Marriage, as someone said, precap can be raj's dream as during pheras only legs were being seen... face was not shown!! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aimf

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Its just to create suspense the legs thing. Vik/ sar are married its obvious now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mini-Moonkarsuh

rusman

Goldie

rusman

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I did see Vikrant melting but again it could be create suspense.i am hoping for vikrant and sarita pleaseee.
I am 100 sure tomorrow they show Raj signing divorce papers and in the end the wedding. We might see twist in the end and know the result till Monday. They will leave us hanging all weekend.

Juicee_Sushie

Goldie

Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I get the funny feeling that Vikrant may marry Sheila; just from the pre-cap it looked like Sarita was shocked to hear the words, from today you're Mrs Vikrant Suriyavanshi (as if looking at someone else) & the biggest clue was the person taking the pheras had a different outfit to Sarita's!!!

Sahar-afghan

Groupbie

Sahar-afghan

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Nooo I want Vikrant and Sarita!!! If raj and sarita thn no story a head maybe saaus bahu drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamshaa

nandu96

IF-Dazzler

nandu96

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i am also done with the show if it s vikranth and saritha ...i want raj and sarita..but by seeing sme articles it shows tht vikranth and saritha gtg married ...if vikranth and sarita thn i am done ...i want raj and sarita only ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mini-Moonkarsuh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top