Jodha-Jalaal: Khoon jalta hai na, Jodha Begum? - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
@All. Thank you for reading, liking and commenting. Keep calm and jhelo Jalaal until he gets his brains and emotional health back. 😳

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

smmoney,  baas-tv,  fleur18,  mkap,  divyadollar,  suppss77,  indudolai,  aranu,  Couch_Potato,  gincoladyhobbes,  meghanajain,  splindia09,  baubles,  mehvy12,  larimel22,  ssshh,  sweet16cashAkhdaKhabroo,  jemii,  cherryfrasier,  XDPagalKuriXD,  pallavi003,  cosmogirl77,  teletubby,  libran90Gauri22,  leelu0001,  Paramjit,  QtnNotti,  Rozy77,  ankitaankita,  chinuchinu,  aanchal_c,  sridevi_n..Breeze..,  tnusredey,  ameilia,  sona_naksh,  prejudiced,  Super Kool,  Kai.,  stuti123,  Sofna,  riyya6-Rashi-,  archu-daffodil
Your narration is good that who ever is blaming Jalal (off course Ekte) will realise that why the situation is like this? If we have to see Jodha and Jalal (as Akbar) together, they have to undergo this phase. How else Jalal realises Jodha's (as a whole Rajputs) patriatism, undying love for their own, be it blood relation or even if it as servent), their dedication to their land and people, their unity and above all, THEIR SELFRESPECT
Jodha has to return back to her motherland and Jalal has to realize his mistake. He knows that it is not so easy to take back his words or the deeds which caused immense pain to Jodha and her family. It is not so easy to erase the tarnished dignity of Rajputs he has caused in his rage and over above way he has broken Jodha's heart by calling her mother instinct as false and she has killed an unborn child just to take revenge on Jala and  win back her heart is not so easy.
Only during this process he will realise how his own people who claim their unddivided faith to his kingdom are acting and hurting other people using his name.
After that only we can see a changed Jalal who will tolerate others and will listen to other, realise others as his own and their pain as his pain. Till such time, he can't win Jodha's heart even if she stays in his mahal.

Jaya
wonderful post👏..enjoyed reading and grasping the essence of every sentence so philosophically written!
Originally posted by deejagi

Your narration is good that who ever is blaming Jalal (off course Ekte) will realise that why the situation is like this? If we have to see Jodha and Jalal (as Akbar) together, they have to undergo this phase. How else Jalal realises Jodha's (as a whole Rajputs) patriatism, undying love for their own, be it blood relation or even if it as servent), their dedication to their land and people, their unity and above all, THEIR SELFRESPECT
Jodha has to return back to her motherland and Jalal has to realize his mistake. He knows that it is not so easy to take back his words or the deeds which caused immense pain to Jodha and her family. It is not so easy to erase the tarnished dignity of Rajputs he has caused in his rage and over above way he has broken Jodha's heart by calling her mother instinct as false and she has killed an unborn child just to take revenge on Jala and  win back her heart is not so easy.
Only during this process he will realise how his own people who claim their unddivided faith to his kingdom are acting and hurting other people using his name.
After that only we can see a changed Jalal who will tolerate others and will listen to other, realise others as his own and their pain as his pain. Till such time, he can't win Jodha's heart even if she stays in his mahal.

Jaya

Thanks Jaya. I agree. Jalaal's POV can be understood if not accepted or justified. But that does not lessen the gravity of his cruelty towards Jodha and gang. He must EARN their forgiveness step-by-step. How else is he ever going to step on the path of becoming Akbar The Great?😳
Originally posted by mandyg

wonderful post👏..enjoyed reading and grasping the essence of every sentence so philosophically written!

Thanks a lot. The pleasure is all mine.😃
Originally posted by Champa2012

Very nicely written. So you have stopped writing on QH now? I guess there isn't much to write since it is going so slow. I do feel the actor portraying the role of Jalaal is not up to the mark. He over acts and his expressions don't even match to the standard. I am not a big fan of Jodha actress either, but I felt Rajat Toka is so so. Just my opinion, no offense to the fans.

Rajat and Paridhi.. not up to the mark..??🤣

They are the finest actors on TV today. I don't know what your standard is.
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Rajat and Paridhi.. not up to the mark..??🤣

They are the finest actors on TV today. I don't know what your standard is.

really no harsh feeling but still just so so is really an understatement, moreover paridhi is really improving day by day, what I i like the most is her hard work to get under the skin of jodha. Anyway I don't want to argue, their work will prove themselves by time.

"There are always three steps in apology when seeking forgiveness. 1. You realize that you have made a mistake and your own heart tears up with the pain that someone suffered because of you. 2. You go to that person and tell him/her -"I am sorry" and you do not expect forgiveness as an obvious right . You are ready to have your apology discarded. 3. You ask that person -"  I know that I have hurt you a lot. Tell me , what can I do to heal you? What should I do so that I can stop your heart from bleeding even when I know I am the one who cut you up?"

^ You are going to need this Jalaal ..., after you have woken up from your tragedy slumber. And seeing Jodha's burning eyes who are still trying to believe that you can be that cruel,  you may need an action replay of the above mentioned quote .
[/QUOTE]

well said. just one thing, if Jodha hates him more now and calls him Jallad, it's not her fault. he is actually being cruel
@Diksha,

No matter what Jodha does with Jalaal after this, she is JUSTIFIED.