Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
The epi starts quieyly with a sleeping shlok, "tired" after a night of humilliation and hurt. On the either side his daddy is worried about his child, he aknowledged shlok feels bad about his doings and the fact he dissrespected him but now he's repenting...so, Niranjan is trying to chase away the evil from the house, purifying it with aarti!! Shlok and his brother who's got his back covered always, i mean litteraly today as he was walking behind shlok down the stairs LOL...we can see on his face that Varad too doesnt like his chacha ji, also he doesnt take his fathers blessings...
Then it happened...Ashta, our trouble maker, makes another great decission and thinks she can stop some brainless men from destroying the office...dressed in a pure white kurta, that one can mistake her with a innocent angel who only enjoys simple things in life as rain... snow is also white and bright but one wrong move and disasters happen..avalanches like ashta can make one life or destroy it..i guess she is taking it from the last stage. Wonder if she ever thinks before acting..
Coming to the Agnihotri loved Niranjan's reactions, he loves his child.. he didnt want him to get hurt..but Mr. shlok who was looking like the demon Ashta always mentioned he is...gets in the office and saves the same girl who he is keeping responsible for all the damage..Now my favorite part, shlok is showed her the real consequences of her act...taste the bitterness he feels..
Here Avinash was brilliant portraying the furious shlok one could feel his anger as his father work was distroyed and got disrespected again...
Amazing episode...and last scene..a masterpiece!

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

trimasupthilagaparvthareddyfaariah22niru06avinashrubina.sangita10765PutijaChalhovlaxmisaviation-carajsriArVi-liciousmacaronbila_aSiri22Malika.DuaRekha-radevLuvStrk-001angakeHeavens_KissAngie12OmaRamdassprc_fan1sparklingeyes...Tanu...seema12345Jassi87Sofnamisti73Neerjaa-SMay31-soni595goolabVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Avalanche" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Flawless eppie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bila_aNeerjaaMyra.nelly

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Myra...awww

I didn't read anything...thats my reaction to the dogie...he is so cute...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niru06LuvStrk-001SofnaNeerjaaMyra.nelly

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

1)      Niranjan is worried about Shlok...he is worried that Shlok's self respect has been hurt (refusing the prize)...he is worried that Shlok thinks that he has failed to upheld his father's ideals (Shlok telling Niranjan that he could not stop himself when the reporter ridiculed Niranjan). He knows that Shlok is devastated and does his pooja thinking about Shlok. He is so worried that he even requests his own brother with his hands folded that he should leave Shlok alone and not to taunt him.

2)      Anjali is worried that Niranjan is disturbed regarding what has happened...Anjali is also furious when Niranjan folded his hands to request his brother to not taunt Shllok...and Anjali who earlier showed that she was not that worried about Shlok (the temple scene) rushed to him calling his name when Shlok came down the stairs.

3)      Narad Chacha was sitting cross-legged on his throne; I mean the sofa reading newspapers. The way he was flipping through the newspapers regarding Shlok bringing doom to Agnihotri family reminded me of Chitragupta sitting and reading a list of a person's bad activities on earth. For those who are wondering who Chitragupta is ...he is the Hindu God responsible for maintaining the complete record of actions of human beings on earth. He is also responsible for deciding whether a person will go to heaven or hell and it depends on their actions on earth. This chacha looks like a rebel and has a cocky attitude but he is an Agnihotri...his tone was that of irritation regarding what has happened which quickly changes to sarcasm as soon as he sees Niranjan, and then the taunts start. But he then back down when Niranjan requests him with folded hands regaidn not winding up Shlok...but why was Narad Chachu exchanging glances with Sojal? Are they long lost members of some secret club?

4)      Shlok was sleeping drunk...then he comes down the stars with his big brother following him...he glares at his mother's impudence regarding being worried about him and then tells his father that he will set everything right...but in the office when Astha thanks him he picks up the stick and starts breaking everything...and he told his father that he will set everything right? Does baba Niranjan realize that Astha has taken priority over him?

5)      Anjali is blaming Ashtha for what has happened...Shlok is blaming Astha for spoiling his father's name and the wrecking of the office...Niranjan for the first time slipped and murmured in the car that Astha is responsible...I think it is for Shlok and destruction of the office...but the brother who should not be named is blaming the reporters and media for blowing everything out of proportion.

6)      Astha has been through volcanic eruptions...first Shlok's anger in her dream...then she decides that she does not want to see Shlok...but then rushes to the office...to see Shlok? I mean she went to stop the destruction...but I don't understand that how did she think that she will stop it...Anyway she was hit by a volcanic eruption called Shlok ...but she did manage to stop Shlok for the time being. I liked her scene regarding getting wet in the rain...she knows how to forget troubles and find happiness in small things...she will need that for future.

7)      Both the families were hovering around their kids who have been hurt due to their own actions...while  Agnihotris are not as open as Astha's family is, but they do feel and it was evident today...

8)      Regarding the last section...I am ending with a quotation...sorry could not resist this one...

Bee to the blossom, moth to the flame;

Each to his passion; what's in a name?

Helen Hunt Jackson

Edited by misti73 - 05 September 2013 at 10:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

niru06PutijaChalhovaviation-carajsrilaxmisLuvStrk-001prc_fan1SofnaNeerjaaseema12345Myra.nellygoolabVasusenaRadheya

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I love your posts & the unique titles you come up with :)
coming to the episode,
1. I am starting to feel that NA genuinely cares for & loves Shlok. Maybe we were all thinking too much about him being manipulative etc.
2. Shlok is seeping into Aastha's sub-conscious. Her dreams about him, her running to his office wanting to fix things right despite knowing that he wouldn't appreciate it.
3. Last scene as you said - masterpiece. Male dominance over female power. Loved that Aastha managed to use her strength to get the hockey stick & stop him. Indicative of her being the one who will stoop low into the darkness to get him out. She is the one capable of stopping & controlling the demon in him.

Great post :)
do stop by post too. Hehe.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika.DuaLuvStrk-001Myra.nellyNeerjaaSofnamisti73

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
superb epi.
loved it...
ur analysis made it more awesome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
myra u r cmg with great headings iam liking it and yet i didnt watch the epi have to watch now but i saw the pics omg omg avinash in last scene completly looking different and he entered into the skin of the char shlok none can stop him i loved him today as shlok

Myra.nellyNeerjaa

Malika.Dua

IF-Dazzler

Malika.Dua

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
loved your analysis
a truly amazing episode
last scene definitely a masterpiece
it was unexpected

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.