Joined: 20 May 2011
Joined: 10 May 2006
Joined: 26 November 2009
Joined: 26 November 2009
1) Niranjan is worried about Shlok...he is worried that Shlok's self respect has been hurt (refusing the prize)...he is worried that Shlok thinks that he has failed to upheld his father's ideals (Shlok telling Niranjan that he could not stop himself when the reporter ridiculed Niranjan). He knows that Shlok is devastated and does his pooja thinking about Shlok. He is so worried that he even requests his own brother with his hands folded that he should leave Shlok alone and not to taunt him.
2) Anjali is worried that Niranjan is disturbed regarding what has happened...Anjali is also furious when Niranjan folded his hands to request his brother to not taunt Shllok...and Anjali who earlier showed that she was not that worried about Shlok (the temple scene) rushed to him calling his name when Shlok came down the stairs.
3) Narad Chacha was sitting cross-legged on his throne; I mean the sofa reading newspapers. The way he was flipping through the newspapers regarding Shlok bringing doom to Agnihotri family reminded me of Chitragupta sitting and reading a list of a person's bad activities on earth. For those who are wondering who Chitragupta is ...he is the Hindu God responsible for maintaining the complete record of actions of human beings on earth. He is also responsible for deciding whether a person will go to heaven or hell and it depends on their actions on earth. This chacha looks like a rebel and has a cocky attitude but he is an Agnihotri...his tone was that of irritation regarding what has happened which quickly changes to sarcasm as soon as he sees Niranjan, and then the taunts start. But he then back down when Niranjan requests him with folded hands regaidn not winding up Shlok...but why was Narad Chachu exchanging glances with Sojal? Are they long lost members of some secret club?
4) Shlok was sleeping drunk...then he comes down the stars with his big brother following him...he glares at his mother's impudence regarding being worried about him and then tells his father that he will set everything right...but in the office when Astha thanks him he picks up the stick and starts breaking everything...and he told his father that he will set everything right? Does baba Niranjan realize that Astha has taken priority over him?
5) Anjali is blaming Ashtha for what has happened...Shlok is blaming Astha for spoiling his father's name and the wrecking of the office...Niranjan for the first time slipped and murmured in the car that Astha is responsible...I think it is for Shlok and destruction of the office...but the brother who should not be named is blaming the reporters and media for blowing everything out of proportion.
6) Astha has been through volcanic eruptions...first Shlok's anger in her dream...then she decides that she does not want to see Shlok...but then rushes to the office...to see Shlok? I mean she went to stop the destruction...but I don't understand that how did she think that she will stop it...Anyway she was hit by a volcanic eruption called Shlok ...but she did manage to stop Shlok for the time being. I liked her scene regarding getting wet in the rain...she knows how to forget troubles and find happiness in small things...she will need that for future.
7) Both the families were hovering around their kids who have been hurt due to their own actions...while Agnihotris are not as open as Astha's family is, but they do feel and it was evident today...
8) Regarding the last section...I am ending with a quotation...sorry could not resist this one...
Bee to the blossom, moth to the flame;
Each to his passion; what's in a name?
Helen Hunt Jackson
Joined: 01 July 2007
Joined: 11 December 2012
Joined: 09 July 2011
Joined: 02 June 2012
Aastha falls prey of Niranjan's plan and Aastha and Shlok will part ... 95
After knowing about the truth of the DVD, Aastha plans to expose ... 124