Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rosidsakthi

nice post sandra!

today epi was boring...no rosid sceneπŸ˜” just waiting 4 happy rosid scenes 

Thank You Sakthi πŸ˜ƒ

yeap boring episode, all about preamr. had to bear it just for rosid. me too waiting for a happy track on rosid πŸ˜³
This content was originally posted by: srdevi

nice post, yes nobody praise or thank Roli for all the trouble she has gone through, to bring out the truth. if it was simar, they would be praising her so much.. and simar would be telling she did her duty as a bahu only.
I think the person helpingshakti is daadi only..i don't think she has changed and maybe she will cause trouble for roli and simar.

Thank You devi πŸ˜ƒ

yes and no one apologized to sid, not even prem πŸ˜‘ and jhanvi for all the things she did to roli not 1 word to either roli or sid πŸ˜‘

may be its daadi, hope the mystery person gets revealed today. 

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Sandra😊...
Yesterday only we got pinky... Hope today we will get a Rosid scene.. And i think the other person is Daadi... Jhanvi told abt Roli meeting Birju to Daadi so she might be asked shakti to hit Roli with car and then she heard when Simar talking about skeleton to Prem so at that time also she made Shakti to steal the skeleton... I guess she is Shakti's Partner and the skeleton is of Birju's...

Hope atleast now Rosid will get more scenes and i agree that no one thanked Roli for her efforts... It is so bad... If it is simar all will thank her but y roli's efforts are never recognized😑
This content was originally posted by: rolisiddhant

I was hoping Rosid scene today. But asusual no Rosid scene. K. So i think its Dadi helping Shakti. And the skeleton must be of that Birju. I was shock 2 day watching Dadi. Hw could she change sudden? God! I think she is the partner. And the precap too is symbolising.

i know its getting really boring with out rosid πŸ˜­ just waiting the torture for trp and rosid. 

same here me too think its daadi. hope we get to see who it is today. 
This content was originally posted by: Jaymaa

Thanks for the WU ...

NP πŸ˜ƒ
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandraj

Thank you Arabjan!😊

bw family's happiness doesnt stay for long, their happiness indicate a big storm is coming and the precap is the indication of the storm. i am happy finally rosim and presid are under 1 roof. dont like to see them separated. it could be daadi. hope we get to know the person today.

u r right sandra... I too happy for rosid and premar...waiting to see the person
This content was originally posted by: malihaahmed

Amazing post as usual Sandra πŸ‘

Your posts are more interesting than the episode πŸ˜† But yes everyone should continue to watch for rosid and make trp hit at least 2.5.

Simar's mahanta has given ssk such a big downfall. Hopefully we'll get a good rosid scene tomorrow which will make up for it.

From reading your post, I too think that maybe daadi is the one working with Shakti. She wasn't even with bw family when they were looking for Roli, so there's a possibility.

I just hope this mystery track ends and we have a Rosid based track. I really want a heavy dosage of Rosid romance and Sid flirting I don't mind if premar romance is shown parallel...I like dimiple Dhoopar.

Sorry about the long post😳

Thank You Malu! πŸ˜ƒ

just watching for rosid, i mean who can bear this torture πŸ˜‘

hope we get a scene today πŸ˜ƒ highly unlikely but still hoping.

hope the mystery person gets revealed today and this track ends soon πŸ€’

Me too waiting for a happy rosid track. i want rosid, i want the naughty sid back. hope we get rosid soon and may be  rosid baby πŸ˜ƒ

they can even show jhanvis marriage if she is not negative lol who knows πŸ˜† she is part of bw family now. they can adopt jhanvi too πŸ˜†

Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: VildanaROSID

So I think dadi could be, but then that drama  confused me.

Maybe Birju, this track is very sinfused.

Lol vildana yes this track is very confusing πŸ˜• hope the truth comes out soon 

Thank u! πŸ˜Š