Members Lounge

*|* Happy Happy Teachers Day in India ! *|* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

Originally posted by *Dev.*

If you ever find out that reason, then kindly inform me.EmbarrassedLOL

Agree. When i was in school, on teacher's day , we seniour boys had to teach our juniours for some hours & in this time, teachers celeberate their day. I still remember that in my last year of school, i have got class 1st for teaching & God! little kids were too naughty! . I made them do their homework , and when they got bored, made them dance LOL, just to enetertain them anyhow, so that they dont cry or do naughty stuffs. And when lunch time came, i was not able to do my lunch LOL, instead i have to babysit some of kids who were making nakhras while eatingLOL...and i acted like a kid infront of them!Embarrassed & some were soo cute that i myself made them eat their lunch by my hands.Embarrassed After that , i gave them some homework & some drawing workLOL...and they became so easy with me. I cannot forget this experience . Though it was only for one day . But i enjoyed it. Big smile I'm not a teacher but understood that why seniour teach junious on teacher's day.?. I love my all teachers. And some are even my best friends till now.Big smile

sure will let u know... if i ever get to know...

wow.. cool awesome...experience... u got the correct point.. if one has to teach a kid then the teacher must become kid... then all will enjoy otherwise it would be hell...

thanks.Big smile

indeed, and i loved it.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|* Happy Happy Teachers Day in India ! *|* (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Happy Teacher's Day to all the lovely teachers, professors, mentors and trainers out there. Lots of love and respect to each and every teacher and professor I have had the honour and privilege of studying under. Miss you all!

I remember Teacher's Day was the most eagerly looked forward to occasion in school as all the seniors would get to dress up as teachers in saris, etc and go and "teach" the junior classes. But it mainly used to be a fun day where we would play games and get the seniors' autographs as they were the ones who would soon be leaving school. It was a day where they could play the celebrity LOL. Sooo Missing school now Cry!

*Dev.*

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Happy Teachers' Day... #Respect

*Dev.*

sona...666

IF-Dazzler

sona...666

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Happy Teachers' Day.

Edited by sona...666 - 05 September 2013 at 5:35am

*Dev.*

Addicted2SanZ

IF-Rockerz

Addicted2SanZ

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
happy  teachers  day  to  all  my  teachers  who  taught me  and   provided  me  knowledge  and  education ...happy  teachers  day  to  all  the  teachers  in  india..including  my  mom...Smile

*Dev.*

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Happy Teachers Day :D

*Dev.*

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Happy teacher's day to all fabulous teachers, who shape up our childhood and later our careers. I owe them everything.
My mother is the best teacher in world Hug

*Dev.*

Reshma.

Coolbie

Reshma.

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Lovely post DEV..
Happy Teachers Day to all my lovely teachers without whom i wouldn't be what i am today...!!

Love you loads my dear teachers..!!

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top