Members Lounge

*|* Happy Happy Teachers Day in India ! *|* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

thank you..Smile

During my school days, my teachers used to ask us to bring Apples for teachers on Teacher's Day and even now when i was searching for Happy Teacher's Day images, i found some on Apple..

My pleasure.Embarrassed
aww...thats soo sweet! . but whats the real reason behind it?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|* Happy Happy Teachers Day in India ! *|* (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

thank you..Smile

During my school days, my teachers used to ask us to bring Apples for teachers on Teacher's Day and even now when i was searching for Happy Teacher's Day images, i found some on Apple..

My pleasure.Embarrassed

I dont know... thats why i m asking here... LOL

but now I feel Apple is better than those expensive gifts we have to give them... LOL

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged

thank you..Smile

My pleasure.Embarrassed

I dont know... thats why i m asking here... LOL

but now I feel Apple is better than those expensive gifts we have to give them... LOL

oh! and i thought you're taking our test!LOL

LOL! Well a teacher only wants Love!Embarrassed

harshdb

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

not a test... i really don't know.. the reason behind... Embarrassed

agree
an honest teacher wants only love, appreciation and little recognition for the hard work they put.  Smile Teaching is not easy job. especially for the small kids.

*Dev.*

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

not a test... i really don't know.. the reason behind... Embarrassed

agree
an honest teacher wants only love, appreciation and little recognition for the hard work they put.  Smile Teaching is not easy job. especially for the small kids.

If you ever find out that reason, then kindly inform me.EmbarrassedLOL

Agree. When i was in school, on teacher's day , we seniour boys had to teach our juniours for some hours & in this time, teachers celeberate their day. I still remember that in my last year of school, i have got class 1st for teaching & God! little kids were too naughty! . I made them do their homework , and when they got bored, made them dance LOL, just to enetertain them anyhow, so that they dont cry or do naughty stuffs. And when lunch time came, i was not able to do my lunch LOL, instead i have to babysit some of kids who were making nakhras while eatingLOL...and i acted like a kid infront of them!Embarrassed & some were soo cute that i myself made them eat their lunch by my hands.Embarrassed After that , i gave them some homework & some drawing workLOL...and they became so easy with me. I cannot forget this experience . Though it was only for one day . But i enjoyed it. Big smile I'm not a teacher but understood that why seniour teach junious on teacher's day.?. I love my all teachers. And some are even my best friends till now.Big smile

harshdb

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

If you ever find out that reason, then kindly inform me.EmbarrassedLOL

Agree. When i was in school, on teacher's day , we seniour boys had to teach our juniours for some hours & in this time, teachers celeberate their day. I still remember that in my last year of school, i have got class 1st for teaching & God! little kids were too naughty! . I made them do their homework , and when they got bored, made them dance LOL, just to enetertain them anyhow, so that they dont cry or do naughty stuffs. And when lunch time came, i was not able to do my lunch LOL, instead i have to babysit some of kids who were making nakhras while eatingLOL...and i acted like a kid infront of them!Embarrassed & some were soo cute that i myself made them eat their lunch by my hands.Embarrassed After that , i gave them some homework & some drawing workLOL...and they became so easy with me. I cannot forget this experience . Though it was only for one day . But i enjoyed it. Big smile I'm not a teacher but understood that why seniour teach junious on teacher's day.?. I love my all teachers. And some are even my best friends till now.Big smile

sure will let u know... if i ever get to know...

wow.. cool awesome...experience... u got the correct point.. if one has to teach a kid then the teacher must become kid... then all will enjoy otherwise it would be hell...

*Dev.*

arushiashvik

IF-Rockerz

arushiashvik

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Happy Teacher's Day 

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top