falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
happy teachers day...
and love and respects to our beloved teachers 
harshdb thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

donno.πŸ˜† I'm hearing this for first time. Maybe ,to become stronger to tolerate student's naughty brain.πŸ˜†I'm not sure.😳

thank you..😊

During my school days, my teachers used to ask us to bring Apples for teachers on Teacher's Day and even now when i was searching for Happy Teacher's Day images, i found some on Apple..

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: harshdb

thank you..😊

During my school days, my teachers used to ask us to bring Apples for teachers on Teacher's Day and even now when i was searching for Happy Teacher's Day images, i found some on Apple..

My pleasure.😳
aww...thats soo sweet! . but whats the real reason behind it?πŸ˜›
harshdb thumbnail

My pleasure.😳
aww...thats soo sweet! . but whats the real reason behind it?πŸ˜›

I dont know... thats why i m asking here... πŸ˜†

but now I feel Apple is better than those expensive gifts we have to give them... πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

I dont know... thats why i m asking here... πŸ˜†

but now I feel Apple is better than those expensive gifts we have to give them... πŸ˜†

oh! and i thought you're taking our test!πŸ˜†

LOL! Well a teacher only wants Love!😳
harshdb thumbnail

oh! and i thought you're taking our test!πŸ˜†

LOL! Well a teacher only wants Love!😳

not a test... i really don't know.. the reason behind... 😳

agree
an honest teacher wants only love, appreciation and little recognition for the hard work they put.  😊 Teaching is not easy job. especially for the small kids.
*Dev.* thumbnail

not a test... i really don't know.. the reason behind... 😳

agree
an honest teacher wants only love, appreciation and little recognition for the hard work they put.  😊 Teaching is not easy job. especially for the small kids.

If you ever find out that reason, then kindly inform me.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Agree. When i was in school, on teacher's day , we seniour boys had to teach our juniours for some hours & in this time, teachers celeberate their day. I still remember that in my last year of school, i have got class 1st for teaching & God! little kids were too naughty! . I made them do their homework , and when they got bored, made them dance πŸ˜†, just to enetertain them anyhow, so that they dont cry or do naughty stuffs. And when lunch time came, i was not able to do my lunch πŸ˜†, instead i have to babysit some of kids who were making nakhras while eatingπŸ˜†...and i acted like a kid infront of them!😳 & some were soo cute that i myself made them eat their lunch by my hands.😳 After that , i gave them some homework & some drawing workπŸ˜†...and they became so easy with me. I cannot forget this experience . Though it was only for one day . But i enjoyed it. πŸ˜ƒ I'm not a teacher but understood that why seniour teach junious on teacher's day.?. I love my all teachers. And some are even my best friends till now.πŸ˜ƒ
harshdb thumbnail

If you ever find out that reason, then kindly inform me.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Agree. When i was in school, on teacher's day , we seniour boys had to teach our juniours for some hours & in this time, teachers celeberate their day. I still remember that in my last year of school, i have got class 1st for teaching & God! little kids were too naughty! . I made them do their homework , and when they got bored, made them dance πŸ˜†, just to enetertain them anyhow, so that they dont cry or do naughty stuffs. And when lunch time came, i was not able to do my lunch πŸ˜†, instead i have to babysit some of kids who were making nakhras while eatingπŸ˜†...and i acted like a kid infront of them!😳 & some were soo cute that i myself made them eat their lunch by my hands.😳 After that , i gave them some homework & some drawing workπŸ˜†...and they became so easy with me. I cannot forget this experience . Though it was only for one day . But i enjoyed it. πŸ˜ƒ I'm not a teacher but understood that why seniour teach junious on teacher's day.?. I love my all teachers. And some are even my best friends till now.πŸ˜ƒ

sure will let u know... if i ever get to know...

wow.. cool awesome...experience... u got the correct point.. if one has to teach a kid then the teacher must become kid... then all will enjoy otherwise it would be hell...

arushiashvik thumbnail
Happy Teacher's Day