Members Lounge

I-F Idol Contest Voting Round (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I really appreciate those people who are commenting about each and every contestant. It really helps the singer know where his or her flaws are and where he/she is really good. (: Thank you!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-SiriuslySujal-HJ-.Shayari.Charu21-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I-F Idol Contest Voting Round (Page 9)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
-Edited-
after clarifying with the DT

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 06 September 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujal.Shayari.-MissBoiiVamp--HJ-sweetly_sour-wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
my vote goes to # 6 & #8
#6 - awesome song and awesomely sung ...i love the way u said yaram...scales were also good...i loved it...the song is no less than the original

#8 - i think u know entry number 11 has sung the same song..both are amazing..but i voted u becoz u sang it without any BG music...i can hear ur voice clearly and itz awesome

Others which i also liked
#11 - i loved it...but i liked 8's one much...but u also gave a tough competition to her 

#10 - u were singing it correctly...and awesomely...but when "just gonna stand there " started u just lost everything...Ermm

#12 - again and awesome one...i would have voted  u if there was 3 votes limitation Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-.Shayari.-MissBoiiVamp--HJ-Charu21

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
If karaoke was so much of a problem with judging, then the rules should have been changed to singing without any karaoke support. Every individual has their own way of singing. Some like to take in the real experience with music while others prefer to focus solely on the voice quality without the music.
Being a trained singer gives you so much more of an advantage then those that have had little to no training. With proper training you are able to sing a song without karaoke support. You have the practice and the proper training. If you are an untrained singer, however, you sometimes need the karaoke support.

Maybe some people who have been voting may be biased if they personally know any contestant, but it's unfair to judge that. Each of the 18 contestants are really good singers. Some are a tad bit ahead of others. That's the only difference. Everyone's ears are different and therefore the votes will be diverse. Some listeners enjoy karaoke while others enjoy only listening to the voice.

I don't know who the judge panel is, but I really hope that 60% of the votes are genuine votes. I've always been against public voting anyways as a lot of biasness is there. But this is just a fun competition on IF, so chalta hai! But let's not take any credit away from any of the singers because these 18 are a talented bunch of people! (:

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-SiriuslySujal.Shayari.-MissBoiiVamp--HJ-Charu21sweetly_sour-Sanjana--wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Wonderful Entries everyone! Hug I have to vote only for two entries? Ouch I'll comment on each though! Big smile I'm not good at commenting much so just two/three words to each for letting 'em know that I really appreciated every entry! Big smile

Entry #1: It's very difficult to sing such type of songs but you sang really well! Clap

Entry#2: OMG.. It's one of my favourite song!! Beautifully sang dear! Hats off to your talent.. I wish I could also sing like you! Day Dreaming

Entry #3: Aww.. your voice is really sweet dear! Heart You're truly a singer.. it's like I'm listening to Shreya Goshal's songs! Day Dreaming

Entry #4: Another one of my fav. song! Heart Beautifully sang and specially the line: yeh meri zamaanat hai.. tu meri amaanat he! It's wow! Clap

Entry #5: Never heard the song but nicely sang! Smile

Entry #6: Never heard the song but nicely sang! Smile

Entry #7: Nice! Smile

Entry #8: Another amazing entry dear! Clap Beautifully sang and I love your voice. It's really sweet. Embarrassed

Entry #9: Very nice! Big smile

Entry #10: English song! Nice choice! Big smile and you did justify with it. 

Entry #11: WOW! Beautifully sang! Big smile I love your voice too! It's really nice..Embarrassed

Entry #12: OMG.. Is this really someone singing and not the original singer? ShockedShocked It's damn beautiful dear! It's like 'm listening the song from my mob! I LOVE the song and your voice is mindblowing! Heart Keep singing dear.. would love to see you singing on a stage one day! Embarrassed 

Entry #13: Beautiful voice! <3

Entry #14: Aww.. another beautiful voice 'm getting to listen! Big smile

Entry #15: Beautiful! <3

Entry #16: Another beautiful voice! <3 Nicely sang dear!

Entry #17: Another beautiful entry.. very beautifully sang! Heart

Entry #18: Amazing choice dear! Lovely.. and nice voice! Big smile

My Vote goes for the Entries: #3 & #12 . Sorry everyone else but I've heard ALL entries and LOVED each one! Big smile It was damn difficult to decide! 

Edited by -Alina. - 06 September 2013 at 10:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-.Shayari.-Anayah--HJ-Charu21-Sanjana-sweetly_sour-wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Comment removed as matter sorted and apology accepted Smile

Edited by SiriuslySujal - 07 September 2013 at 11:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--HJ-.Shayari.sweetly_sourCharu21-Sanjana--wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
entry 6 & 11Big smile
all were superb actuallyThumbs UpClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shona_sanju-Koeli_Appy-.Shayari.-HJ-Charu21sweetly_sour-Sanjana-Nikki_Titli

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
^^^^ I never meant Karaoke include is wrong guys :'( Unhappy  I was not hurting any one by my words..
totally my POV.. and sorry about my comment.. hope you all will not get me wrong..  .m so sorry if I have hurt emotions.. I didn't mean to do that.. It was just a general view of mine..nothing much. Confused

Edited by -Celestial- - 06 September 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ--MissBoiiVamp-.Shayari.Charu21-Sanjana-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top