Members Lounge

I-F Idol Contest Voting Round (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
All the entries were just mind blowing. It was so damn difficult to chose between all of those. I had to hear all of them time and again. Tongue

Ufff, indeed a tough competition. It took me lots of time to decide which to vote for. And above that we had many songs repeated, which added some fun to judge. LOL

Its very difficult to sing and i appreciate everyone who wholeheartedly took up the challenge and participated in the IF-Idol. Big smile

Since votes are needed [PS: I m no expert. Hence, i cannot judge, but i m just voting on the basis of clarity and sweetness/softness in the voice Embarrassed]

* Entry #3
* Entry #12

I loved these two the most. But as i said, everyone are winners from my POV and everyone deserve a round of applause. Clap

ANDDD, Special mention to the following entries:
Entry #4, #6, #12, #13, #16, #18 - Fab job people!

All the best!! Thumbs Up

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 05 September 2013 at 8:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shona_sanju.Karam.Deewani.-Celestial-.Shayari.-HJ-Charu21sweetly_sourMyInspirationzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I-F Idol Contest Voting Round (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetly_sour

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetly_sour

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Updated on pg 4 Cool

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-.Shayari.-HJ--Celestial-veera25Charu21Nikki_Titli

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Wild_Desire-

res
its not working in my laptop.. Unhappyit isshowing me enlistedConfused

click on the link it will den work.
hope it helps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*.Shayari.-Celestial--HJ-

shona_sanju

shona_sanju

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Wooaah..!! we have some real good talent here!!!
I wud lyk to congratulate all the participants...cz dey all were Ammmaaazinnggg..!! Clap

I'm really honoured to see my entry among all these wonderful singers.

Well..now..my vote..!!
YES! Undoubtedly..it ws a real difficult task to choose just 2 entries..nd i almost felt lyk sayin- "Sirf 2 votes??? Bahut nainsaafi hai rey..! "!!LOL

But anyways my favourites were

entry no. #11 and #12

#11- Girl this is one of my favourite songs. And although another contestant sang this same song..nd she ws quite impressive too bt your voice quality earned you a +1..!! 

#12- For once, I thot that its the original song..!
You are amaaazing..! You have such a beautiful nd melodious voice...veryyy impressive.Clap

All the best!!Embarrassed

.Karam.Deewani.-Koeli_Appy-.Shayari.-Celestial--HJ-Charu21MyInspirationz

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Wow. A lot of hard work has gone into this. Great work by everyone.
I will listen to the entries later. Just want to say hats off to everyone.

Whenever my entry gets zero praise I always feel a sense of failure in myself which is why I was hesitating to participate in the first place. But I made a last minute decision to participate and don't know if it was worth it. :(

Anyways will be back with my votes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-.Shayari.-HJ-Charu21sweetly_sour

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Whenever my entry gets zero praise I always feel a sense of failure in myself which is why I was hesitating to participate in the first place. But I made a last minute decision to participate and don't know if it was worth it. :(

Rani dun feel the failure thing inside you .. when you listen 0 praise.. then you hear yourself again and again and then you will get to know the things which can make ur song to sound more sweet , and thats how you can boost your self success inside you. I have heard you while you were in MAniac group..  , and your voice is so sweet.. , but couldn't identify that here LOL Chill Keep smiling.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ-.Shayari.sweetly_sourCharu21MyInspirationz

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Updated my feedback for all the participants on Page 2

Thank you. And sorry once again for sounding so rude. I wanted to shared & so I did. I am not at all discouraging anyone but yeah I want that people at least think on what I said.Embarrassed

Take care.
All the Best.SmileEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.sweetly_sourMyInspirationz

sweetly_sour

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetly_sour

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Celestial-

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Rani dun feel the failure thing inside you .. when you listen 0 praise.. then you hear yourself again and again and then you will get to know the things which can make ur song to sound more sweet , and thats how you can boost your self success inside you. I have heard you while you were in MAniac group..  , and your voice is so sweet.. , but couldn't identify that here LOL Chill Keep smiling.
You are right celestial, it is just a competition, and it should be taken sportingly, nothing to feel sad about.
One thing that I want to tell here is those of you who are good singers ofcourse they did participate without any hesitations, 'cuz they are confident, but  Hats off to those people who even though knowing they are not on par with others, still dared to participate just for the spirit of the competition. 
Rani just follow your heart, and do what makes you happy, don't count the praises, then see it will be worth it !!  I did the same. Wink

Be happy and enjoy Cool

P.S. I totally empathize with your situation 'cuz we are in the same boat ROFL 

-Koeli_Appy-.Shayari.-HJ--Celestial-veera25MyInspirationzCharu21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top