Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It's looking like IF is overflowing with awesome talented female singers. πŸ˜†  Going by this excellent singing , I bet Vijay Bhai can successfully open an IF singing Academy with you all.πŸ˜‰

My Vote goes to entry number #4 and #6 
Entry #4 : Wow  brilliantly sung ,  you've this awesome playback singer type voice, MashAllah your voice is as sweet as honey, this was like the best entry of all for me.You did total justice to the songπŸ‘

Entry #6 : Your lovely singing simply stands out as an excellent one πŸ‘. You've this sexy, husky, beautiful voice, I thoroughly enjoyed your singing and it was a delight to hear you sing.

It's so sad that we can only vote for two, πŸ˜­ 'cuz I loved most of these superb entries, wish I could vote for them too. 

#3, #5, #8, #11, #12, #13, #17, #18 wish I could sing like you guys someday. 
Edited by sweetly_sour - 10 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
All the entries were just mind blowing. It was so damn difficult to chose between all of those. I had to hear all of them time and again. πŸ˜›

Ufff, indeed a tough competition. It took me lots of time to decide which to vote for. And above that we had many songs repeated, which added some fun to judge. πŸ˜†

Its very difficult to sing and i appreciate everyone who wholeheartedly took up the challenge and participated in the IF-Idol. πŸ˜ƒ

Since votes are needed [PS: I m no expert. Hence, i cannot judge, but i m just voting on the basis of clarity and sweetness/softness in the voice 😳]

* Entry #3
* Entry #12

I loved these two the most. But as i said, everyone are winners from my POV and everyone deserve a round of applause. πŸ‘

ANDDD, Special mention to the following entries:
Entry #4, #6, #12, #13, #16, #18 - Fab job people!

All the best!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Wild_Desire-

res

its not working in my laptop.. πŸ˜”it isshowing me enlistedπŸ˜•

click on the link it will den work.
hope it helps
shona_sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooaah..!! we have some real good talent here!!!
I wud lyk to congratulate all the participants...cz dey all were Ammmaaazinnggg..!! πŸ‘

I'm really honoured to see my entry among all these wonderful singers.

Well..now..my vote..!!
YES! Undoubtedly..it ws a real difficult task to choose just 2 entries..nd i almost felt lyk sayin- "Sirf 2 votes??? Bahut nainsaafi hai rey..! "!!πŸ˜†

But anyways my favourites were

entry no. #11 and #12

#11- Girl this is one of my favourite songs. And although another contestant sang this same song..nd she ws quite impressive too bt your voice quality earned you a +1..!! 

#12- For once, I thot that its the original song..!
You are amaaazing..! You have such a beautiful nd melodious voice...veryyy impressive.πŸ‘

All the best!!😳
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. A lot of hard work has gone into this. Great work by everyone.
I will listen to the entries later. Just want to say hats off to everyone.

Whenever my entry gets zero praise I always feel a sense of failure in myself which is why I was hesitating to participate in the first place. But I made a last minute decision to participate and don't know if it was worth it. :(

Anyways will be back with my votes.
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Wow. A lot of hard work has gone into this. Great work by everyone.

I will listen to the entries later. Just want to say hats off to everyone.

Whenever my entry gets zero praise I always feel a sense of failure in myself which is why I was hesitating to participate in the first place. But I made a last minute decision to participate and don't know if it was worth it. :(

Anyways will be back with my votes.

Rani dun feel the failure thing inside you .. when you listen 0 praise.. then you hear yourself again and again and then you will get to know the things which can make ur song to sound more sweet , and thats how you can boost your self success inside you. I have heard you while you were in MAniac group..  , and your voice is so sweet.. , but couldn't identify that here πŸ˜† Chill Keep smiling.
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Updated my feedback for all the participants on Page 2

Thank you. And sorry once again for sounding so rude. I wanted to shared & so I did. I am not at all discouraging anyone but yeah I want that people at least think on what I said.😳

Take care.
All the Best.😊😳
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Celestial-

Rani dun feel the failure thing inside you .. when you listen 0 praise.. then you hear yourself again and again and then you will get to know the things which can make ur song to sound more sweet , and thats how you can boost your self success inside you. I have heard you while you were in MAniac group..  , and your voice is so sweet.. , but couldn't identify that here πŸ˜† Chill Keep smiling.

You are right celestial, it is just a competition, and it should be taken sportingly, nothing to feel sad about.
One thing that I want to tell here is those of you who are good singers ofcourse they did participate without any hesitations, 'cuz they are confident, but  Hats off to those people who even though knowing they are not on par with others, still dared to participate just for the spirit of the competition. 
Rani just follow your heart, and do what makes you happy, don't count the praises, then see it will be worth it !!  I did the same. πŸ˜‰

Be happy and enjoy 😎

P.S. I totally empathize with your situation 'cuz we are in the same boat 🀣 

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Singing has been my passion for quite some time now. I have sung many many songs before. Some have been amazing, while others have been horrendous. Singing a song with perfection takes a lot of patience and practice, something I did not have recently. Quite frankly I thought that my choice of song for this competition was quite strong. Of course I think all 18 contestants could have improved on their singing even though a few participants were just 100 on 100! I am proud of what I have accomplished even though it wasn't perfect. I tried and that's what matters. I'm not taking it to heart cause it's a competition and IF has so many talented singers! The talent this forum has is just simply amazing. It really takes a lot of guts to showcase your talent on such a large platform. And if you are able to do that you're one step closer to achieving your dreams. I'm never giving up on my singing. I will improve by the day. I won't let myself down because I believe in myself! (: And that's enough for me. (: 
Thanks for the positiveness guys. Really appreciate it. It's really been a rough week for me. But this contest lightened up my mood cause I get to hear so many talented singers. Good luck to all and may the best one win! (: You all are amazing.

Wish some guys participated though! 
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
UnRes

Entry 1 - like the ending

Entry 2- could have done better and completed the song

Entry 3 - that was flipping awesome
The voice ... The start everything was amazing

Entry 4- there was something missed at some placed but it was beautifully sung by the singer.
The singer had a nice voice.

Entry 5 - I came across this old song for the first time .. It might be famous but I got to know now only.
It was beautifully sung. Old songs are difficult to sing. & I think the singer has done the justice and made the song a hit. I personally liked it

Entry 6 -the voice was so clear & it was without music so it would have been easy to judge if there were anything wrong.
I haven't heard this song but I felt the song sung by our IF member has done it so well. She has given it with great enthusiasm. It turned out to be very nice.

Entry 7 - mhm I didn't expect to hear this song. Good song selection.
When the song was sung there was somehow the Indian touch to it. In some places it was like karnatic touch to the song.
Otherwise it was well ...

Entry 8 - amazing ... Without any background music the song was well sung.
The talent of the singer was shown when the high pitch came.
I got totally dawn into the song

Entry 9-

My vote goes too entry 8 & entry 6Edited by LoveARR - 10 years ago