Members Lounge

I-F Idol Contest Voting Round (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 15

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
every entry is good ..but my vote to the godly voice of entry no : 12 ..everytime u say mar jayenge uff killing yaar loved it..after hearing it in yr voice, i would ne ver prefer the original track anymore 

next is No.8 - loved the song sung by this entry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_indy-KD-HJ-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I-F Idol Contest Voting Round (Page 13)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Reserved Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ-

tammy21

tammy21

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Entry 3 and 10

appy_indy-KD-HJ-

Cool-n-Fresh

Goldie

Cool-n-Fresh

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

3 & 11ClapClap

appy_indy-KD-HJ-

appy_indy-KD

Coolbie

appy_indy-KD

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

my vote
Entry #3 and Entry #12

lol hri... you received all the entries how can you vote? LOL

Punkin22

IF-Rockerz

Punkin22

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed each contestant and song.  All are talented.  Thank you all for entering.  Though all were good, I enjoyed #3 and #11 the most.  Good luck to you all.ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_indy-KD-HJ--wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

arshi4evr16

IF-Dazzler

arshi4evr16

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone !! Hug
Thanks a lot to the creator of this competition !
It is an awesome idea ! Dancing

A big shout out to all the participants ! Hug
You guys rock !! Clap
Thanks a ton for taking your time and participants ! Star

I would love to hear all the beautiful songs out there !! Day Dreaming
But then Youtube is blocked in my college wifi !  Dead
*sniff sniff*CryCry
esp i'm dying to hear that sun raha hai n saiyyaan songs !!
I'm a huge fan of those ! Embarrassed
A big hug for those who hv sung that !Hug

*Bangs head against the wall* 

So by any chance if anyone has the time, 
can any one give the dailymotion links of these awesome singers's songs !
I know it is a tiresome job but then I'll be grateful if you guys could do that !
But it it is okay then...Unhappy

All the very best to all the participants ! Thumbs Up
I'm desperately eager to vote 
but then the results will be announced when i hear those songs ! Disapprove
ATB guys !! Cry

Edited by arshi4evr16 - 21 September 2013 at 11:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_indy-KD-HJ--wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

souro

souro

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

First up, I want to clarify that I'm no expert. I can't even sing to save my life, so I can't even dream of singing like you girls have done. My comments are as a general layman audience, therefore it may not be very technical and just my mere observation:

Entry #1 - Very good voice. It's so nice that even with only a harmonium (I guess that's what you used) as accompaniment, your voice alone filled all the need for music.

2:05 - 2:17 - The voice sounded a bit out of pitch in places, otherwise fantastic.

Entry #2 - You have a naturally nice voice, but it sounded like you were singing in a hushed manner. Kind of like, no one should catch me recording this song. And your voice completely wavered off towards the end.

Entry #3 - Wonderfully sung, enjoyed a lot. A little louder would've been even better as the music at times overwhelmed your voice.

Entry #4 - Your singing is beautiful, the first 30 seconds itself was enough testimony that you're top notch.

Just one thing, the echo in the recording is very distracting. Especially, from 3:04 - 3:14, when you're singing in high pitch, because of the echo your voice becomes unclear. Please take care of that echo next time.

Entry #5 - Your voice is melodious but your notes were not always in place

Entry #6 - You have awesome expression in your voice. It's like you're acting out all the emotions in the lyrics through your singing. It was really very entertaining and fun to hear you singing.

Entry #7 - Too much echo in the recording, but still it can be said without doubt that you have a nice voice.

3:29 - 3:37 & at 3:55, your voice went off tune.

Entry #8 - One word to describe your performance -perfect. Loud and clear voice. Absolutely amazing even without any accompaniments. I loved your singing.

Entry #9 - Recording was very muffled. Couldn't make out your voice clearly.

Entry #10 - I feel you will be better once you've trained more.

Entry #11 - Is it something in the song? Just like the previous entry with the same song, you are absolutely great. Loved it.

Entry #12 - Very sweet voice. Your singing is like listening to playback singing, sweet and will suit the image of a beautiful heroine. Only thing is, I felt it could be a little smoother which would've made it perfect.

Entry #13 - Sweet voice but the singing lacked any harkat. It was too straight forward, even sounding a bit choppy at times because of lack of any follow through.

Entry #14 - Your voice has more weight compared to usual female singers. And I liked the fact that you sang so beautifully with minimal accompaniments. However, I felt you went off tune from around 3:59 - 4:15 and also towards the very end.

Entry #15 - You've lovely voice.  And for the most part it was good, but at times your voice faltered.

Entry #16 - I liked your singing. Maybe not completely polished and tone fell flat at a few places, but nice overall. And I loved your voice at the start especially (except one hitch at the beginning of the 2nd line).

Entry #17 - I think you changed the tune at places. Your voice is melodious but singing lacked emotion and any ornamentation.

Entry #18 - Your voice reminded me of Subha Mudgal because of the depth. But I felt your voice went off key at places, especially when going low key.

My votes - Entry #8 & Entry #11

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

appy_indy-KD-HJ--Celestial-MyInspirationz-wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top