Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Hoshiyar changes loyalties from Ruqaiya to Nur Jahan!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I just remembered something I read a long time ago! Hoshiyar, who is the supposedly loyal eunuch servant of Ruqaiya begum, had switched loyalties once Mehrunnisa (aka Nur Jahan) became Jahangir's 20th wife and quickly gained power in the harem. Hoshiyar was an opportunist and enjoyed being the chief servant of the chief Queen. When Jahangir married Nur Jahan, Ruqaiya Begun lost power in the harem because Nur Jahan was more intelligent and calculating even than her. Hoshiyar became Nur Jahan's chief servant and served her till he died.

So I was thinking...is it possible for Hoshiyar to be the culprit? Confused I know some people have begun suspecting the servants...Hoshiyar, MA's servant, even Moti Bai...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinstestindiaMehjiPrincecooljav1234Amor.Jaisoiflibran90XDPagalKuriXDpallavi003ayushimehrasridevi_nmythili2sashashyamchinuchinuParijatrocks.Sad.But.True.-Rashi--Suni-....Poojie....

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Yes Hoshiyaar was Ruq's chief eunuch. But Meherunissa & Ruq were friends. Ruq was deeply fond of the soon to be Empress, Noorjehan. Infact Meherunissa was one of Ruq's ladies in waiting & it was Ruq they say who was responsible for getting Nissa to the palace.. And  anyway, Ruq was out of absolute power within the Haram by the time Meherunissa became Jehangir's 20th wife but his one true Beloved. Ruqaiyya Begum had seen more than enough & done more than enough to resent Noorjehan for taking away Hoshiyaar. 

She had enough power & wealth & an enviable position within the Haram even if she wasn't Padshah Begum at that point.

I think the evidence points towards this new Dai Amma or Adham Khan or Resham who procured it from somewhere. I doubt if Hoshiyaar would do this to Ruqaiyya. He seems very fond of her. God knows why seeing how she treats him LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinsJuicee_Sushiesridevi_nmythili2sashashyamyoga23priya..RamKiJanaki..

XDPagalKuriXD Goldie
XDPagalKuriXD
XDPagalKuriXD

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
WoW, That's interestingBig smile
Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hoshiyar Stern SmileStern Smile
Ho bhi sakti h but as u said she srved Noor jahan n if he's the culprit y would jalal leave him that easily n allow him in the harem Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XDPagalKuriXDmythili2smile.sara....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
If  Hoshiyaar is to serve Nur Jahan ..then he can't be killed right now..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amor.

Hoshiyar Stern SmileStern Smile
Ho bhi sakti h but as u said she srved Noor jahan n if he's the culprit y would jalal leave him that easily n allow him in the harem Ermm

point to be noted mi lodTongue
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebull

Yes Hoshiyaar was Ruq's chief eunuch. But Meherunissa & Ruq were friends. Ruq was deeply fond of the soon to be Empress, Noorjehan. Infact Meherunissa was one of Ruq's ladies in waiting & it was Ruq they say who was responsible for getting Nissa to the palace.. And  anyway, Ruq was out of absolute power within the Haram by the time Meherunissa became Jehangir's 20th wife but his one true Beloved. Ruqaiyya Begum had seen more than enough & done more than enough to resent Noorjehan for taking away Hoshiyaar. 

She had enough power & wealth & an enviable position within the Haram even if she wasn't Padshah Begum at that point.

I think the evidence points towards this new Dai Amma or Adham Khan or Resham who procured it from somewhere. I doubt if Hoshiyaar would do this to Ruqaiyya. He seems very fond of her. God knows why seeing how she treats him LOL

Dhanda hai par ganda hai yahOuch
pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
mere liye to shocking news ye hai ki hosiyaar vi historical character hai jise main non historical samajhti thi ab tak..:-D:-D..acha moti bai vi historical hai kya?;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinssridevi_nmythili2anjani-pagli

Go to top